Emotional again

I know what you're up to and it aint working!

Minyeon

Myungsoo turned completely quiet after what I had said to him. And to be honest, I didn't mind at all.

When we arrived at the dorm I could see almost all of Infinite peeking through the glass door. I stepped out still ignoring Myungsoo and walked over to the boys. ' Hi Minyeon come in fast, all of the members are back' Dongwoo said and gave me a hug.

When Myungsoo walked passed him he gave Dongwoo a push with his own shoulder and went into his bedroom. 'What's up with him?' Sungyeol asked me and I just shrugged. 'Alright but now that everyone's here and it was a long day you're free to do whatever you want as long as it's in or around the house. I'll be going to my own house and come back in a little while' I waved them goodbye for now and went to my house to change into more comfortable clothes. Since these were all soaked. I put on my short pyjama shorts and a loose fitting shirt.

 I was kind of bored living on my own so I decided to go back to Infinite's dorm. I saw Sunggyu, Woohyun, Hoya and Sungyeol playing a game of cards Sungjong and Dongwoo were both making something in the kitchen. 'Where's L?' I asked the boys and they all pointed to his room but didn't say anything.

I walked towards the room and opened the door carefully.

There was Myungsoo lying on his bed with his eyes wide open.' What are you doing here manager?' he asked and I looked at him strangely. ' What's with the sudden " manager"?' 'Nothing just trying to be polite' he answered me. ' Well it doesn't suit you so call me Minyeon again' ' What if I don't want to?' ' Well you have to since I'm your manager' I looked at him and he looked like he'd been thinking so much he eventually got tired of doing so. I walked closer to him and sat next him on the bed. ' Thank you' I said and he looked like he didnt understood me yet. ' For following me and getting me back. Getting your manager back is really nice of you, it should a actually be the other way around. But nevermind I just wanted to say that I'm sorry for causing you so much trouble today' I said and stood up.

I tried to hide my sneezing and slowly walked to the door again.

Myungsoo stood up from his bed and just when I had opened the door, ready to walk out he pulled me back and closed the door.

He pushed me on the bed got next to me and pulled the blanket on top.

' Just what do you think you're doing L-oner!' I screamed but he put his hand over my mouth. ' Keeping you warm and protecting you from getting even more sick' ' I can go to my house and lay in my own bed you know?' He stood up and told me to stay in the bed. He turned back around with a hoodie and a pair of sweatpants in his hands. ' Come on wear this' he told me and I shook my head. ' Alright then I warned you' he said before pulling the hoodie over my head on top of my other shirt.' alright alright I'll wear those stupid pants of yours' I said and put them on.

He pushed me on the bed again with him next to me. ' Like for real!? I thought that if I wore the clothes I didnt have to lay there anymore' He chuckled and said ' maybe I just like you being next to me' he said and I sighed.

'Not this Myungsoo again...' ' What did you say?' he asked. ' What do you mean?' ' What you said just a second ago' ' I said not this Myungsoo again' I repeated. ' Whose name did you say?' I sighed once again ' are you deaf or something!? Myungsoo! I said Myungsoo!' He then wrapped his arms around me and hugged me. ' Thank you...' he said soft. ' Don't expect to much from this' I said but did not get an answer back.

He was asleep... I tried to escape from his grip but even in his sleep he held me the same.

I soon became too tired to stay awake and I slowly felt my eyes close. So sorry for the long wait! I was so busy with school that I even had to quit my job and also quit the gym I used to go to. I had to get my grade up a bit so I was kinda on a short/ long hiatus but now I'm back. I also don't k ow if this chapter is as long as my others because I wrote it on my iPod...