A day off (part one)

I know what you're up to and it aint working!

Minyeon

 

It took about two hours to get to the beach by car.

I had eaten two pieces of bread which was fine by Sungkyu and the rest. Sungjong was the one who packed all the rubber beach balls and other fun stuff, Sungyeol, Dongwoo and Hoya were the ones to prepare the food and drinks for lunch while Sungkyu packed the towels and Myungsoo put everything in the car. Unfortunately with all the things being stuffed in the car, there wasn't enough space for two persons...

I told them we were going to the beach for only one day but they wouldn't listen to me so we had to decide who would drive the car this time and who would be the other person to drive on the motorcycle with me. I refused to go with Woohyun because of what he did this morning.

Who knows what he'll do next.. Sneaky little bastard. Don't get me wrong, he's still a sweetheart that's for sure but with what he just did and while he still has those pictures I think it will be best to stay away. 

What I did thought was strange was that when Dongwoo asked if he could drive one the back of the motorcycle Myungsoo suddenly interrupted and told everyone he was the one driving with me. I was about to go against this statement but we were running late. 

The drive was pretty silent between the two of us. I was sort of happy Myungsoo and I didn't fight for once or that he was trying to hit on me. The other boys were already at the beach because we saw the car on the parking lot. I parked a little further and stopped the engine. Myungsoo and I got off. Luckily we didn't have to carry anything because it had all gone with the black van. 

I think a day off was a good plan from my parents. With all the stress from the new school and suddenly becoming the mannager of a famous South Korean boyband and then there is Myungsoo who keeps on changing but is most of the time just acting as a player. I know it it because of a bet and that he actually isn't a real player but he does act a bit cocky sometimes. 

'Where did they say they were?' I asked Myungsoo and he took out his phone from his pocket.

'Uhhm I think they said somewhere on the western side of the beach near the dock. They also said something about lots of girls taking pictures' Myungsoo chuckled a bit as he read the text that one of the boys had send him.

'You don't say? It was pretty obvious something like this was to happen. I mean, it's a public beach first of all and second, you guys are in a boyband...I knew the girls would come already but I never thought this fast' I told him as if we were in a normal conversation.

'Woohyun probably posted something on Instagram, Facebook or Twitter he is most likely to do something like that. He just loves his fans' We both laughed.

'Well let's just enjoy this day, tomorrow we all have to get back to work again. I have to rehearse with Infinite H and also talk to Sungkyu about some stuff and in the evening the show will continue again' I checked my agenda on my phone.

'Do you know what's going to happen this time?' he tried to get answers from me or some kind of clue.

'Not telling you anthing but, nice try anyways' I chuckled and pushed his arm.

'It was worth a try you know? Maybe you're not as stupid as you look' he told me in a not mean way.

'So you thought I was stupid before? If I was stupid how was I able to be a boyband manager? I also wrote most of your songs which were all sold really well' Myungsoo just stared at me and started laughing next.

'You shouldn't take my words so seriously. It's not always true you know?' we went closer to the sand and could already see a bunch of fangirls screaming on the beach and taking pictures.

'Alright alright but I just don't know when people seriously think bad things about me or bad mouth me behind my back' I told him in all honesty.

'Don't let anybody tell you things, you're right the way you are and if people can't accept that then that's their fault' 

'Says the boy who bullied me when I used to be fat'

'Look I'm really sorry about that, I guess I didn't know better in those days. I know it's not something to forget easily but if you would be able to forgive me one day, I would be really grateful' he looked me in the eye but I looked away.

'Come on let's go to the boys' Myungsoo took my hand and tried to drag me away.

I stopped him and he turned around 'what's wrong?

I got closer and gave him an sudden hug. I honestly have no idea why I did this but the Myungsoo I just saw was just amazing. We had a normal conversation and he even told me he's sorry about what he did. 

'Thank you Myungsoo' 

I could tell he was shocked because he stiffened for a split-second but then he hugged me back.

'Don't thank me, I was the one that hurt you not too long ago and still feel guilty for what I did knowing what kind of person you truly are' we parted and looked at each other.

'Myungsoo! Minyeon! Come on, the water is great!' Sungjong yelled to us from afar at which we both smiled.

I saw a group of girls turn around, now facing towards Myungsoo watching his every move.

I quickly ran to the right when the girls ran to him and I saw him disappear half in the wave of screaming fangirls wanting his autograph and picture.

'It took you guys long enough to get here' Hoya walked up to me.

'Maybe they were busy doing some important "things" ' Sungkyu started and looked around exchanging lookes with the boys.

'That's ridicioulus I would never date him' 

'What do you think this is supposed to be? A game of checkers?' Woohyun showed his satan like phone again while showing Myungsoo and I who were hugging in the picture.

'I tripped and Myungsoo helped me' I tried convincing them but knew already that it wouldn't work.

'Ofcourse, believe what you want to believe' 

 

 

Thirty minutes later

 

Myungsoo had finally managed to get away from all the fangirls and ran up to us. All the boys were playing beach volleyball in just their swinshorts while I however was still wearing all of my clothes.

'Thanks for your help back there' I heard Myungsoo say in a sarcastic way.

'Like I want to get crushed by your fangirls' I said not opening my eyes.

The sun was blocked for a second so I opened to see what, only to be confronted by a shirtless Myungsoo.

'Myungsoo what are you doing?' I am really good at asking the most stupid questions today.

'Well we're on a beach so I am not going to wear a amount of clothes s large as an eskimo like you' 

'Hey I do not look like an eskimo!'

'You're getting pretty close to one'

'Look at all the other girls, they are wearing bikinis. You should also try one' 

'I don't have one' I told him.

'What? You don't have a bikini? Not even a one-piece swimsuit?' he asked in disbelieve.

'Nope, I never swam back when I was younger and I'm not planning to either' 

'Well luckily I brought one for you, I didn't know you size so I went for a Small and I know you so I'm telling you now already, DON'T ignore what I just said'

ofcourse Woohyun was the one the eavesdrop on me and Myungsoo and he walked towards a bag next to the towel I was sitting on.

When he took out the bikini I was literally fearing for my life...