Give up!

I know what you're up to and it aint working!

Ahn Minyung

When class was over Hyunji and me both walked into cafeteria and we saw Infinite sitting at the table in the center.

When Hyunji saw me walking to the boys she backed up a bit and shook her head.

' What is it?' I asked and pulled her arm.'

' Are you afraid?' 

' Yes! Who knows what they might think of me!?' she panicked trying to escape.

' They won't so come on!' I said pushing her forward. 

When we stood beside their table I pushed Hyunji down next to Sungjong. 

She glared at me and I smiled and whispered  ' no need to thank me' 

' Hi guys you know Hyunji right? Hyunji this is Sunggyu, Woohyun, Hoya, Sungyeol, Sungjong, L-oser and Dongwoo' I said.

' You know you don't have to tell me right? I knew this long before you did' she said trying to look all cool.

I looked at her with a straight face.

Myungsoo was quiet again, normally he would have argued with me about at least on thing.

' Come on Princess we need you to get smarter' I sat down next to Myungsoo and got dirty glares from girls and even some boys in the cafeteria.

I glared back at them but that didn't help so I tried to ignore them all for now.

' So if you will read these English lyrics and translate them to Korean that would be nice' I said handing him the sheet.

He stayed still, it was as if he was ignoring me or something.

I looked at the other member and they shrugged their shoulder. 

Myungsoo had closed his eyes and I brought my face closer to his.

' Hey y' I said trying to maintain a straight face. 

He immediatly opened his eyes in shock and fell off his chair.

' Not funny!' he said blushing a shade of red.

' It was to me, oh are you L from Infinite blushing?' I was laughing like crazy and that earned a few stares and glares from people again.

After a while everything went back to normal and Myungsoo did what I told him to do.

I was writing a new song for Infinite when a boy came to the table.

' Minyung? You should go out with me sometime, we are alike you know?' he bluntly asked me.

' Oh yeah and why are you and me alike?' I asked all nice.

' I am hot and you, you are even hotter!' he said as if he just won some price.

' Oh now I see but I'm sorry, if I'm hotter we're probably not that much alike and I should go out with someone as equally hot as you find me' I said still acting all fake nice.

' Maybe someone like Dongwoo, Sungyeol? Or maybe even the L-oner over here' I said hugging Dongwoo's arm who was sitting on my left side.

' I'll get you' the boy said and left.

' This boy said the same and it didn't work out for him all too well!' I yelled back at him.

' So I'm hot?' Myungsoo said raising only one eyebrow.

' I never said that' I thought back at what I just said and face palmed myself.

' I did didn't I?' I admit it in defeat and Myungsoo smirked.

' But she called my name first!' Dongwoo butted in and hugged my arm even tighter.

' You know I was just suggesting things? I could've also said Sungjong, Sunggyu, Hoya or Woohyun?' I said trying yo get out of Dongwoo's grip but it didn't work.

' Let go please' I said in a polite voice and he let go.

' You never ask me things polite!' Myungsoo complained again.

' Never? I don't even know you for more than a week!' I said and told him to hand me his translated sheet.

And once again no mistakes at all.

' Good job!' I said to him and did a little victory dance to myself.

' You are happy to be with me! Don't deny it now I saw you dance thing!' he smiled.

' That was because if you keep on doing this great I don't have to tutor you anymore and I'm free then' I smiled again.

' Ofcourse' he said and I stuck my tongue out.

 

After all classes were done I quickly went outside to see if the car to take the boys to the radio station was there and drove home on my motorcycle.

And with home I mean my new house. When I arrived there I saw no boxes in front of the house.

I thought I had sent everything here?

I walked to the front door and opened it.

When I stepped inside the living room I saw all my stuff already unpacked and everything. It was only to notice a few moments later that there was a note paste on the inside of the front door. I took it and read.

Hi Minyeonie!

We decided to be good parents and help you out with unpacking. 

Well actaully the maids and butlers did...

We already miss you and please visit often!

Much love-You Parents

I shook my head ' I wanted to do this alone!' 

Hyunji said she would come at 4PM so I still have half an hour left.

I decided to finish the song I worked on.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please forgive me for this boring chapter...=.=" I excuse for this lame chapter it just turned out to be like this.