Boring

I know what you're up to and it aint working!

Ahn Minyung

When I was in the living area again Hyunji came back in together with Dongwoo and Sungyeol.

'Huh? How come you're with them?' I asked and she was about to answer when I said.

'Have you been stalking people again?' I asked raising only one eyebrow.

Her facial expression totally changed form normal to shocked 'what nooooo! I would-haha never-ha do that!'she said holding her hand in front of my mouth.

I pushed her away while Dongwoo and Sungyeol still stood in the entrance looking at us.

'So? Anything happened while we were gone?' Dongwoo askd putting a bag down on the floor. 

'Nope not really L is in his room doing whatever and I was cleaning up' I said not fully lying about just a minute ago.

Maybe I should tell them I am actually Choi Minyeon.

I mean L-oner has already found out about it and he's I think the stupiest person in this group.

I'll tell them when they're all here

' So who wants to cook tonight?' Dongwoo smiled at me with hopefull eyes.

' No way! I can't cook' I said crossing my arms in an X shape.

' It's true she at cooking, when we were little she always let things burn' Hyunji smiled getting revenge for what I just said.

' I'll cook but can you two rinse of all the vegetables we've bought?' she asked and they nod.

I quickly pulled Hyunji with me to a corner in the room.

' Hey I have to tell you something' I whispered in a very low voice.

' Then why are we standing here?' she asked and I face palmed myself.

' Because it's a secret! Now listen! I heard Myungsoo and all the other members talk about a bet. It was about L-oser being able to get me to like him or something. I want to get revenge for what he did to me three years ago but I need to know how long this bet will go on, can you pleeeaasee find out how long?' I asked fast because L-oner just came in the room again.

' You said it yourself that I'm the stalker so I think I can' she said winking really weird and funny.

She walked back to the kitchen to help Dongwoo and Sungyeol while I walked up to Myungsoo and "accidentally" tripped to fall on top of him.

I brushed my lips against his cheek to lift my head and look him in the eye, he blushed and kept avoiding my eyes.

This is really going to be too easy

' Oh my, I'm so sorry!' I said and stood up again.

' What can I do to make it up to you?' I asked still acting as innocent as ever.

He then smirked and came closer, ' you can give me a hug' he said stretching his arms.

' Nothing else you want?' I asked hoping for a yes but he shook his head and came closer. 

I gave up and decided to just hug him, ' I knew you liked me' he said.

Maybe not as easy as I thought it would be...

' Maybe I do and maybe I don't. It's for you to find out' I smiled at him letting go from the hug.

' Woww what just happened!? You went from total hatred towards him to lovey dovey. I don't wanna do whatever you want me to do!' Sungyeol said interupting us.

' I have to continue doing this? What if i can finish it all before three months?' I heard L-oner whisper to Sungyeol.

So stupid, they don't even know that I know what they're talking about!

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am really sorry for not updating but I had a birthday on Saturday and the third of September is my birthday and school also just started so I am kinda busy.... So kinda lame chapter.....=.=

3rd September!!!!

I am not the only one who's birthday it is today!

Happy birthday Sungjong!