End of the beach day part 2

I know what you're up to and it aint working!

Minyeon 

 

After I had entered the restaurant I didn't even feel like eating anymore. Stupid Myungsoo with his massive ego. We both didn't speak to each other which the boys found weird. 

'I thought you two got along along again?' Sunggyu ate some of his vegetarion schnitzel and looked at us. I groaned in annoyence and looked away. 'Apparently not anymore' Sungyeol added and as soon as I gave him a death glare he looked down at his food again. A long time it was silent and everybody kept his mouth shut when suddenly Dongwoo stood up and dragged Myungsoo away from us.

'Yah come back! As your manager I tell you two to!' I yelled but they had already disappeared from my sight. 

'I'll give them five minutes, if they're not finished by then I'll come get them' I mumbled still not feeling as myself. 

'So anyone did anything fun lately?' Sungyeol asked trying to start the conversation again.

'What kind of question is that! We're with each other all the time' Hoya came him a slight push which made me laugh a little although I tried not to show any of them. 

'Hey we got her to laugh again!' Sungjong exclaimed while clapping and they started cheering. 'It's not like you guys won a price or something' I mumbled again.

'But you are our manager and we don't want a grumpy one' said Hoya with a smile.

'Even if I was grumpy, you guys would still have to put up with it cause my parents practically "own" you' I said and drank some of my water.

'Now you make us sound as if we're slaves' Sungyeol pouted. I chuckled and smiled at all of them 'You're all amazing boys you know that? I actually very glad to be your manager. Well maybe all of you except for L-oner' I pointed in the direction he went with Dongwoo.

'You probably just don't know him that well' said Sunggyu while chewing on the food in his mouth.

'Well maybe I just don't want to get to know him!' 

'You're gonna have to, you're or manager' Sungjong sang.

 

Myungsoo

 

Dongwoo was holding me by my warm and dragged me to the men's bathroom. And I could tell by the force he was dragging me with that it was not the "please come with me I've got to tell you something important" kind of talk but the "get your over here I've got something to say to you" kind of talk. I wasn't looking forward to this.

He threw me against the wall. 'Will you please stop with what you're doing!?' he used his arms to express himself.

'With what!?' I asked back at him.

'With this bet! One moment you go through with it and the other you're not and you keep changing from personality. I need you to stop doing this' Dongwoo looked into my eyes.

'And why would I, what does it matter to you!?' 

'I can't bare to see Minyeon suffer the whole time!" 

'You've got to be kidding me right!? You don't think you actually have a chance with her do you!?' I scoffed and gave him a skeptical look.

'Why not? Why wouldn't I have a chance of making her my girlfriend, girls do not only like you you know!' I have never seen him this pissed before.

'Because you just can't ' 

'It's not like you even like her!' he said which made me quiet for a second.

'It doesn't matter because you're not getting her' I then said and looked into his eyes.

'We'll see about that Myungsoo, your bet just got a whole of a lot harder to accomplish' he looked back at me. 

He walked past me and gave me a push on the shoulder. I sighed and followed him What did I just do?

When I got back I saw Dongwoo smiling at Minyeon and they were all laughing. He does like her a lot...But he won't get her I can't let that happen. I'll lose if that happens.

I saw her smile and thought again is this all just because of one stupid bet?

I sat back down and we were all almost done with our food. Minyeon stood up to pay for all of our food, I was about to beat her to it and pay but Dongwoo beat me and paid. 'You didn't have to' Minyeon said and gave him a playful poke. I lowered my head and felt a sting. Stupid food, I shouldn't have eaten this much.

When we were all outside again I realised I had to get on the motorcycle with Minyeon. I turned to see she was talking to Dongwoo again he sure is making his move on her fast

'Wait so this was a vegan restaurant!?' Sungyeol exclaimed and he looked toally flabbergasted. We gave him a "are you stupid?" look. 'Just now you found out about it!? Are you for real?' Sunggyu gave him a smack on the back of his head. "I wanted real meat and this is what you give me!? What kind of manager are you?' he walked to Minyeon. 

'You didn't even notice that it wasn't real meat so it mustn't have been that terrible'  I said in defense for Minyeon. 

'Come one everyone we have to get back home, tomorrow is going to be a looooonnngg day' said Minyeon and directed everyone towards the van. While she was busy handling the boys I got on the motorcycle again and sat in front. 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for this short update once again but if I'm busy with tests for school and everything I just can't seem to come up with ideas that are amazing or let alone worth to be called nice. If any of you have any ideas for what should happen next please tell me...I do have ideas but those are to be saved for the Taemin and Yongguk story which I am not going to post yet ^-^ So ideas please...(I feel like a failure XD)