Fill-up chapter

I know what you're up to and it aint working!

Minyeon

 

So I took the bikini and decided to just wear it. Don't get me wrong I WANT to be able to feel pretty or even y and to be able to make guys look at me because that's a sign that I really did change. I just feel insecure about my looks at the moment.

When I had the bikini on I got a big towel from my bag and wrapped it around me before going to the boys again. They were all on land this time.

Sungyeol and Sungjong were both making some kind of sandcastle thingy while Hoya and Sungkyu were eating chips and Myungsoo, Woohyun and Dongwoo were signing autographs not too far away from where we had our spot on the beach. I walked to Sungjong and Sungyeol and asked if I could join them.

'Ofcourse you can!' Sungjong smiled and threw a bucket almost directly into my face but I dodged it. 

'Gee thanks for almost hitting me in the face' I held the bucket in the air 'oh I'm sorry I never meant it like that!' Sungjong immediatly went into defense mode in which I laughed a bit. 

'Chill Sungjong it doesn't matter, nothing happened see? I'm still fine so there's nothing to worry about' 

'Manager-shi, could you get us some ice cream?' Sungjong asked me after a few minutes.

'No' I replied.

'But why not!? It's really hot and ice cream is tasty!' 

'I said no because you called me manager and I would like to be called by just my name and no manager-shi, noona or anything like that' 

'So if I call you Minyeon, you'll buy ice cream for us?' Sungjong pouted and widened his eyes to look cute.

'Alright alright but someone needs to keep an eye on all of you and all of our things right here. Sungkyu can you keep an eye on everything while I'll be getting ice cream?' I walked to him and asked. 

'Alright but don't you need to know what everyone wants first before buying them?' he raised an eyebrow.

I stood still for a moment but then realised what he just said 'yeah you're right, which ice cream do you want?' I looked at Hoya and him.

'Is there a patbingsu place here?' Hoya spoke.

'I don't think so but we are going to a vegan restaurant tonight and afterwards we could go grab some patbingsu' I showed them some pictures of the restaurant and they gave me a weird look 'I'll explain further things later today' 

'Well in that case I'll go with Calippo' said Hoya 'and I'll take a Twister' Sungkyu wrote it down for me.

I went back to Sungyeol and Sungjong and asked them what they wanted 'a Rocket' and 'a Cornetto Original' were their responses.

I wrote everything down before making my way over to the last thee of the seven.

'Hey I'm going to get ice cream. What do you guys want?' they turned around from the fangirls and named their ice cream.

Woohyun wanted a Solero, Dongwoo wanted a Split and Myungsoo wanted a Magnum Gold and I wanted a Magnum White with almond nuts in the chocolate.

I took the piece of paper with me to one of the small grocery shops near the beach and bought everything I had written down on my list.

I got everything in a little bag with dry ice in it that keeps the cold inside and the heat outisde. On my way back to the beach a couple of girls walked in my direction. 'Hey what's your problem?' the tallest one asked with her hands on her hips.

'Well at the moment I would say you because you're in my way' I arrogantly told her which probably wasn't such a good idea considering the faces she was making at me. 

'You do dare you little giving me atitude now and hugging Myungsoo a while ago. He is not even allowed to be in a relationship and if he was he certainly wouldn't choose to be with you. You're just some hideous girl hiding her ugly body under a by far to huge towel' she said while trying to take off the towel. I tried to stop je but those other two girls helped her and three against one isn't something I can easily win. 

'Who are you anyway to get this close to them?' the shortest and chubbiest one of them asked me.

When I didn't answer they had taken the towel from me completely I was seriously pissed off. 

'If you three touch me one more time I'll make sure you won't even be able to look at your precious Infinite boys ever again' I threatened in which their response was only laughter. 

The lead girl approached and gave me a smack across the face. Alright no, NOW I am ing furious.

I pushed them all away and started again by high kicking the lead girl to the ground and the other two with a punch in the face. They didn't stand up for another two seconds or so but when they did I went into fighting mode again.

The tried to come closer again but I had a idea of just running away. It's pretty sad to fight with some random fangirls who randomly came up to me because I was touching their bias. I get their hatred towards me but fighting goes a little bit too far don't you think? 

I took a sprint to the boys again and this time without my towel. Luckily I still had the bag of ice cream in my right hand so pretending to be alright was still possible.I don't want people to pity me, I took this job and I knew the consequences. I don't need pity. 

All the boys were now sitting together doing what seemed like having a regular conversation to me. With the girls far behind me because I ran a hell of a lot faster than they. 

'Hey Minyeon's back with the ice cream!' Dongwoo stood up and took the bag from me while I sat on the empty space between him and Myungsoo.

'By the way, where's that over-sized towel you wore the entire time?' Hoya scanned the area around me to look for the towel but didn't find it.

'Oh I...lost it' I answered him. For real Minyeon! You LOST it!?.I always say the most stupid and dumb things whenever I am out of words...

'You lost it? How can you lose a towel?' 

'I just did when I was on my way back here I helped a person pick up the groceries he had dropped and it fell off. I forgot about the towel when I continued walking but as I realised it was gone I walked back but it had disappeared' yeah sure continue you ridicioulous lies...-_- You've got nothing to lose now anyway

They were about to ask me more questions but then I said 'here eat the ice cream' and threw it towards their heads.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know that this is an awful chapter and I'll do better next time but this is a short part of the story where nothing really happens at all.

Luckily I still have loads of ideas but unfortunately they are to be saved for later in the story...

Well comment and subscribe if you want to.

Also if any of you are interested, I've got a Exo story with Kai as the main character it's called  Destined to meet this guy!?