Not again....

I know what you're up to and it aint working!

Ahn Minyung

Luckily for me Myungsoo didn't bother me for the rest of the day. But unfortunately for me other boys did, I really started to get irritated.

I was now in my last class of the day with Hyunji. 'Minyung do you want to go shopping together after school?' she asked me and I felt disappointed about making that appointment with Myungsoo.

'I am really sorry but no. I have to tutor that idiot after school' I said and sighed. 

'That's alright, we could always go some other time' she said and smiled.

I smiled back and thought about what my parents. They're gonna get it later tonight, stealing my songs without giving me credit.

'Class is over now, please write down the homework for tomorrow and you can go' the teacher said and I did as she said.

'See you tomorrow' Hyunji said and waved me goodbye.

'I'll pick you up tomorrow'I said back before she was gone and she nod.

I really don't wanna go

I walked to the library with an upset face. Myungsoo was already waiting in front of the door of the library and smiled at me.

Trying to act all nice now eh? I'm not gonna fall for that

'Hi L-oner' I said and went inside first.

'Ah come on, why so mean' he sat down at the table in the middle.

'Why so nice?' I said back and also sat down.

He was quiet for a moment but then said 'just because'

'Weirdo'I muttered under my breath.

'So what do you want to do today?' he asked me and opened his books.

'First of all I want to know if you even learned anything from last time so take out your timetable and translate it all to English' I said and took out a note book.

'What are you going to do while I do this useles assigment?'he asked pointing at my note book.

'Write stuff' I said and continued writing down new lyrics. Myungsoo kept quiet for fifteen minutes when he suddenly took my book from my hands and ran away.

Wtf just happened?...o.0

I came back to the real world again and started running to get my book back. 

When I finally got him by the arm he was still too long for me to get the book back. 

'I knew it! You ARE a fan of us!' he said read the pages over and over again.

'I am not a fan!' I said 'you have all our songs written in this book' he said. 

I got tired of jumping so I kciked his back before taken the book and running away again to where we sat.

Nobody heard us because there wasn't anybody around.

I saw him walk back in pain and he also sat back down on his own chair.

'You really love violence don't you?' he said rubbing his back.

I ignored him and took his translated timetable, and to my surprise it was all correct English.

'Alright now that you've got that part done please read this and translate it to Korean' I said.

He did everything I told him and again to my surprise without any mistakes.

'I think we're done for today. So tomorrow during lunchbreak in the cafeteria' I said and packed all my things.

'You sure want to meet me fast. And why at a place where everybody can see us?' he asked and also packed his things.

'You don't go to the library often do you? It's closed on Tuesdays and I want to get this tutoring over with as fast a possible' I said walking out of the library.

'Myungsoo!' I heard someone yell from a small distance.

'Sungyeol and Dongwoo, what are you two doing here?' Myungsoo asked.

'Our managers got a job somewhere else and left' Sungyeol said.

'Huh why would they leave?' Myungsoo asked him.

'They said they were sorry but this job was overseas and they wanted to take this chance they said'Dongwoo answered him.

I frowned and put my rucksack on my back. 'So will we get a new manager?' Myungsoo asked them again and I started walking away slowly but Myungsoo pulled me back.

'Ms and Mr Choi said they have someone in mind but are not sure if he or she will agree yet' Dongwoo said looking at me while I was struggling to get out of Myungsoo's grip.

'L-oser let go or I will use that violence I love so much again' I warned him and he let go.

'Wait did you say Choi? But Minyung is their child and her surname is Ahn' Myungsoo said trying to suspect something.

I quickly tried thinking of something.

WAHHH I should've just shut up about the posters and stuff

'Did I say they were my parents? No they were just important people working at Woolim' was the best excuse I could come up with.

I really at lying....

'Really?' Myungsoo asked still suspicious about the whole thing.

'Y-Yeah totally they write songs. That's why I've got this note book with me' I said.

When I wanted to run away I got stopped once again but this time by Dongwoo.

'Hi Minyung, my name's Dongwoo' he said and bowed.

'Hello my name is Sungyeol. Myungsoo told us you tutor him' he said and also bowed.

'Please no need to be formal and L-oser is right. I have to tutor him because he's stupid' I said and smirked. Sungyeol and Dongwoo both laughed at the name I gave L.

'However it was nice to meet you but I am going now' I said and ran away when I had the chance.

At Home

I parked my motorcycle next to the house and Dae was already waiting to open the door.

I let out a heavy sigh before throwing my rucksack into a random corner.

'Rough day?' he said and chuckled a bit.

'Don't chuckle! It's not funny' I said tired and he followed me to the kitchen.

I took a apple from the kitchen counter and sat.

'Your parents wanted to tell me that you had to come to their office right after school' he said.

'Don't care. They stole my songs so it's probably to distract me so they can steal another song from me' I continued eating my apple.

'They said it was urgent so I think it would be better to listen this time' Dae walked to me and took my apple away.

I stood up knowing I wouldn't win against Dae.

'Alright alright I'll go' I walked to my parents' office and knocked.

'come in' I heard them they say in unison.

I sat down in the chair just like last time.

' We want to talk to you about Infinite' my father began and I sighed.

Not Infinite again....

' What about them?' I asked.

' We want you to be their new manager' 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I feel like this chapter is better than the previous ones but still not as good as I want it to be. I don't know why but I just don't seem to find any new ideas for this story.....

So just wait to see what happens next ^^