Hell has just begun

I know what you're up to and it aint working!

Ahn Minyung

Today was the day that flirting idiot is visiting my house....

If only he wasn't so stupid I wouldn't have to waste my time. I could have done things like seeing a movie or shopping with Hyunji. Or maybe even going out with one of the boys in school. Nah just kidding! I don't date, that's also a waste of time. 

My mum and dad stayed home today because of paper work so they kept bothering me about who was coming over. I tried to say it was only for tutoring but unfortunately they did not believe what I said.

I sat on the couch watching some kind of program when the doorbell rang. Normally I would refuse to let the maids open the door but this time they could. I am not going to open any door for that guy. I continued watching tv when Myungsoo had entered the room. 'Hello baby' he said and sat down next to me. I immediatly stood up and made my way to the kitchen. 

'Hi idiot' I said in the kitchen. 'You know my name's L right?' he sat down at a kitchen chair.

'Why? Because the L stand for Loser, Lame and Loner?' I asked fake smiling at him. 

'Haha very funny, no it's my stage name' I laughed at the name and one of the maids asked him what he wanted to drink.

'I didn't know you were rich' he said while we were walking to the library. 'You don't know a lot of things, that's the main reason why I have to tutor you' 

I decided to teach him from the start, the Present Simple....

I asked him if he knew that and he didn't. I wonder how that guy passed all the grades up to now. We still argued a lot but after a while we got along better.

After two long hours we decided to stop, well I decided to stop. I'm not going to tutor this kid whole day long. We started walking to the front door when he stopped me. 'If you don't like me why do you have all these Infinite  posters and albums hanging in this hall?' he asked and I frowned.

'First of all I hate you and second of all my parents are the owners of Woolim Entertainment' I said and looked at all the cd's on the wall.

'Your parents!?' his eyes widened in shock and I nod. 'Yup so I would watch out if I were you' I said. 

'Nothing will ever stop me' he said smirking. 

I walked to the door and pushed him out of the house, 'bye bye' I said fake happy. He looked like he wanted to say something but I closed the door already.

I seriously got tired of all his useless questions. I don't which life was better, the one in my past or the one in the present. 

Monday At School

Just like a few before I parked my motorcycle in front of the school and saw Hyunji already running towards me.

' Minyung! Minyung!' she jumped up and down from excitement.

' Wow, why so hyper?' I asked and we walked to our first period which was PE this time.

' Have you heard the audio version of Infinite's new song!?' she asked and pulled my arm.

' Why would you even ask such a question, with someone like L in their band it can't be that good' I said and sat down on the field.

' Just listen to it, it's called The Chaser' she said and put the song on speaker.

I started listening and for some reason it sounded familiiar. After the chorus I knew when I heard it before. 

It was MY song! How can this happen!

' Hyunji can you excuse me for a second?' I asked and took my phone.

' Hello honey, why are you calling during school?'  I heard the voice of my mother.

' Have you guys gone through my stuff?' I asked slow.

' N-No why would we do that'  she said while getting nervous.

' Yah! Then why is Infinite singing MY song?' I asked raising my eyebrow eventhough she can't see it.

' Ohh that stuff!' she said back at me.

' Ah now you remember' I said crossing my arms.

' Please forgive us but your songs were just so great we-' I cut her off.

' My SONGS??! Have you stolen more of my lyrics!?' I said and she was quiet.

' pssgsghhhhhh we pguuuuushhhhhhggggggg connectionaffffggshshhshshwjhjhjh I sshhgggg sorryybhwjhhjhjhjhjhj byehhfgagsgssgssgss' my mother said and hung up.

' Did she just hung up on me!?' I asked myself and turned back to the shocked Hyunji who probably has heard everything.

' You're kidding right? You are the one who wrote Infinite their songs?' she asked all hyper again.

' Well I don't know which ones yet. They stole my songs and just changed the title!' just then I saw L and some of his friends walking on the field. I groaned and sat down on the field again.

 

Myungsoo

Sungjong, Dongwoo, Sungyeol and I walked on the field when I saw Minyung sitting down looking rather irritated by something.

Time to irritate her more

I walked to her and sat down.

' Hey babe, thanks for the tutoring' I said whispering into her ear. She lifted her arms,pushed me away and stood up.

' Why did you do that?' I asked her.

' Because you're stupid' was the answer I got back.

' Am not!' I said in return.

She started laughing ' okay great then we're done tutoring. Bye bye' she said and walked back to her friend.

' Alright alright! Sorry'  I said, she just looked and me and continued walking.

' Today after school in the library' she yelled at me and a lot of girls gave both me and her glares.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I feel as if I'm rushing everything that's happening in the story and nobody tells me what I do wrong so I don't know what to improve....=.=

Also sorry for this late update. This week I was celebrating my birthday with friends and stuff so I didn't have much time. Yesterday I had to go and buy things for school since I have to start withing two weeks again. So I hope nothing will come up these two weeks so I can update extra before going back to school. And by the way thanks for the comment ^^ I appreciate it :D