Surprise

I know what you're up to and it aint working!

Ahn Minyung

Now that I know the whole bet I have to get him to like me and when the bet is about to and on the last day I'll dump him

Everyone arrived at the Infinite dorm and we all sat down on the floor after we were done eating.

' So what this "surprise" you had?' Sunggyu said and I looked up.

' Oh yeah, well I spoke to a few people yesterday and on Sesame Player!' I said smiling and they all clapped.

' That's going to be so much fun!' Sungjong said as happy as the others.

' It will be filmed one to two days a week, so those days you're free from school and the other days are just regular school days' I explained the whole thing to them.

' What about you?' L-oner asked out of curiosity.

' I will be going with you guys, your schedules will be my schedules' I said and he smirked.

Oh my gooodddd, I really wish these three months will be over soon

' So filming starts the withing three weeks so the start of next month or end of this month' I said also not a 100% sure about when it took place.

 

Two Weeks Later

 

So after I spoke to the boys about Sesame Player I had to stay home for two weeks because of my busy schedule. I worked on new lyrics, financial stuff and even had to help them with vocal practice.

I studied at my own place for two to three hours a day and the rest of the time would just be work time.

Me and everyone in Infinite became very close friends in such a short time and the bet is also going well.

Myungsoo is still following me everywhere trying to get my attention.

I will go back to school when the Sesame Player filming starts which will be in about two weeks so that means I studied one whole month at home. Which could be a bit boring sometimes but the bet would be all finished within two months.

 

Two Weeks Later

Myungsoo

Today was the day Minyeon would come back to school. She still wants me to call her Minyung and not Minyeon but I like to call her by her real name. Whenever I say her real name with Infinite close by she always shuts me up by standing on my foot, slapping me or putting her hand on my mouth so I can't speak. 

The last one is the least painfull, but I still think she should tell the boys soon because they also start to suspect something.

I was walking down the hall on my way to my first period when Minyeon walked passed me trying to look the other way. I pulled her by her wrist and put my arm around her waist.

' Yah! Let go, we aren't even a couple yet!' she yelled at me.

' Yet? Does that mean you want me to be your boyfriend?' I asked in a suprised voice.

' Maybe if you weren't such an most of the time then yeah! Maybe I would!' she said trying to get out of my grip.

' So you say that if I act nice I can be your boyfriend and you my girlfriend?' I said coming closer to her face.

' Why don't you try and see the answer yourself?' she said and also came closer.

' I will' I said and our noses touched.

' Now please let me go' she asked trying to get out again.

I shook my head and said ' nope'  

' Remember? Nice boy!' she said and I sighed.

' Alright here you go Cold City Girl' I said letting go of her.

' Why am I Cold City Girl? I thought you were Cold City Boy?' she said.

' First how do you know that and second, we now have matching nicknames which suit us both' I said and she gave me a straight face.

' I know that because I'm your manager and I research stuff' she said walking into English class again.

Minyeon said down on a chair near the window and I sat next to her when to teacher came in.

' Okay class! Here are all your marks back from the test you all made last week' she said handing me a piece of paper.

It had a big F on it, I looked over Minyeon's shoulder and she had an A+ like always.

Then she looked at my sheet and saw the F, her eyes widened and I chuckled.

' Why so shocked?' I asked her.

' How come you've got an F, everytime I tutored you you had everything I gave to you correct!' she said still in shock.

' Maybe you should tutor me even more?' I suggested and smirked.

She then looked at me and knew what I was doing.

' You did this on purpose right? Getting an F so I have to tutor you again!' and I nod.

' Oh my god....such a baby...' she said throwing her head to the table.

 

After English class Minyeon said she had to go to her locker to get something and left me.

 

Minyeon/Minyung

After English class I quickly walked to my locker to get the books I needed for my next period.

I opened my locked and switched books as fast a possible since I hadn't seen Hyunji every since our last shopping trip to Busan three weeks ago.

I heard some things behind me and I turned around.

' So I heard you're interested in MY Myungsoo?' 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So sorry if this is lame again but I have so much home work in just the FIRST WEEK of school... I just finished most if it and I'll maybe post another chapter tonight. Comment or subscribe if you like this story XD :D ^^ ><