End of the beach day part 1

I know what you're up to and it aint working!

Minyeon

 

We had all finished out ice cream within less than fifteen minutes and continued our beach day for another three hours. We played beach-volleyball at which I ..

.Also we swam in the ocean and played water-tag. It may seem childish in one's eyes but you know what? Maybe it's good to let you inner child out for once and forget being almost a full grown-up. Myungsoo and I were both kinda awkward around each other after what happened during our arrival here but sometimes he would go back to his old flirty ways. I was with Dongwoo the most, we had a lot in common. I should've noticed these things. I am after all their manager but yet I knew nothing about them. I can honestly say that this day was one of the best ideas my parents had in a long time. 

After this I am even more excited to be their manager. I have a bunch of ideas for new stages, performances, songs, dances, hairstyles, albums, photoshoots, everything! When I got out of the water to lay on my towel and dry I took out my notebook and wrote down all my ideas. We would continue the show tomorrow and continue filming for two weeks in a row and after that many interviews have been planned and new comeback ideas we would start working on.

We were not going to actually go in the studio to record any of them yet because of the planned debut of Infinite H and solo debut of Sunggyu. Recording the songs would already happen tomorrow and the music video was going to be filmed within one week, both of them.

This is going to be one hell of a month again. Luckily after that we didn't have such a tight schedule. But after the temperature on the beach had cooled down, we decided to pack and leave the beach to get some dinner. I gave the boys instructions to where they had to go to. It was a small vegan restaurant. I didn't want to drive with Myungsoo behind me again but unfortunately fate hated me.

Sunggyu had to drive the car so he couldn't, Hoya was the only one who understood the directions completely and so had to instruct Sunggyu on where to go. Sungjong was too afraid to get on a motorcycle. Then there is Dongwoo who I thought was my only hope but he tripped on his own two feet and it wasn't really that smart to get on the back of a motorcycle. He can still easily dance and walk, well maybe not dancing for the next two days. That might be the smart thing to do. Lastly there is Sungyeol and Woohyun who just declined and kept grinning. They wanted to give me and Myungsoo some "alone" time...

Well so this all combined didn't give me any other choice then to just let things happen and try to get it over with as soon as possible. When we got to the motorcycle, Myungsoo suddenly got in front of me and sat on in first 'what do you think you're doing?' I asked and crossed my arms. He took the two helmets and put one over my head and dragged me behind him. 'I am driving' said Myungsoo and I groaned 'like for real!? Get off L this is my motorcycle not yours!' I said and tried to shove him away from the front. 

'Get used to it because I'm driving today and you are not' he said and held on to it. 'Have you ever even drived on of these?' I asked him.

'Yes maybe like two times before' my eyes widened I'm so screwed right now

When he started the engine he told me to 'hold on to me alright?' his hand grabbed mine and put them around his waist. 

'If I die it's your fault' I threatened and held onto him even tighter when he started driving. The other boys would probably be five minutes ahead of us so I hope they got the instructions right, if not I probably have to call them and give instruction through a phone which is by the way not a simple thing to accomplish. 

When we had reached the vegan restaurant Myungsoo parked the motorcycle somewhere near the pavement. When Myungsoo tried to move away from the motorcycle I didn't let go of him. It was like I was in some kind of trance or something. It seemed as if Myungsoo tried to frighten me on purpose by driving incredibly fast and going from side to side. I was seriously one of the most scary things I had gone through. 'If you like me you can just say so you know that right?' he asked and I could sense him smirk while saying this. 

For a few more seconds I thought about what he just said and then I woke up. 'Psshh like I would ever like a guy like you, you're not my type anyway' I said and let go of him. I locked the motorcycle together with the two helmets. 'Who is your type then? Dongwoo' he said almost mumbling. 

'Maybe, he is pretty hot' I said to annoy him because I know he can't take it when people say someone else is hotter than he is.

'You've got to be kidding me!? I'm way hotter than him' 

'And where's your proof for that argument?' 

'It's right here, in front of you' 

'That's a preference, that doesn't mean everyone will just like you when they see you' 

'But many people do and they don't even know me'

'They only know you by appearance and how you act on TV shows and such things. Trust me, if they would know you personally they wouldn't like you as much as they do on cyber-stalking-distance' I put my arms on my hips and leaned onto one leg.

Myungsoo was silent for a short moment so I continued 'why do you even bring up these kinds of subjects all the time!?' 

'Maybe becase I really am trying to get you to like me but it's not working' he said and looked in my eyes.

'Oh please if that was true you wouldn't have acted the way you did at the beginning of when we met' I replied.

'Oh hey it's the two love birds!' Sungyeol came outside and waved. 

I turned away from Myungsoo and walked towards Sungyeol 'love birds my ' I said in a grumpy voice and pushed the door further open with Myungsoo following right behind me.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys, a fast update right here because once again I'm in some sort of test-week with a gigantic amount of tests. I also promised to listen to all of your wished for possible one-shots and new stories and I have created a Zelo one-shot but it kinda turned out to be a two-shot and I'm going to finish the second part somewhere around thursday or friday. It's called This is a joke(prank) right!? I am also going to make a Bang Yong Guk story, I only do not know when yet. If any of you have new ideas, please tell me them! Leave a comment if you like and sorry if I update a bit slow during this part of the year.