New band?

I know what you're up to and it aint working!

Minyeon/Minyoung

I turned around to the person who was speaking to me. It was Sumi one of the wannabe queenkas.  I saw her walking closer to me and I closed my locker.

'And who said that?' I asked her.

'Some people and I saw it myself a few times' she said crossing her arms.

'Have you ever seen me kiss him? Hug him or even touch him? No I guess not so where's your proof?' I was trying to walk passed her but someone grabbed my arm. 

'Don't you dare walk away from Lee Sumi!' this person said and I looked to see who it was. 

'Who do you might be?' I asked raising one eyebrow.

'She is my sister Sekyu and I am Mikyu, we're Sumi her friends' a different girl said and stood beside Sekyu.

' And for that I feel sorry for both of you, well gotta go bye bye!' just like before I tried to walke away but got stopped once again.

'Just so you know. Don't EVER touch MY Myungsoo or something bad will happen to you!' she raised her hand and then slapped me in the face.

'Consider that as a warning' she said walking passed me. 

'Stop' I said low and I she turned around with a smirk on her face.

'What? You want to say sorry for being so ugly?' she said and I walked to her.

'Please dare to slap me one more time' I said pointing to my face and she just smirked.

I saw her raise one arm but before she could hit me I kicked her in the face to the ground.

'I don't think rubbing your face against the floor will help Myungsoo to like you' her two friends helped her get up and I walked away.

'Think twice before messing with me!' I yelled through the hallway.

She is no thread to get in the way of this revenge

I walked to the boys who were all eating in the canteen.

'I will have to go home now since your performance at Inkigayo is tonight and the staff from Sesame Player will also we arriving when you get back from school. So I'll see you all when you get back' I said smiling.

'Also Hoya and Dongwoo I will have something to discuss with both of you so will come with me to the house' Hoya and Dongwoo nod and stood up.

'See you later Dongsaeng!' Sunggyu waved at me.

'Yah! Watch it HamsterGyu!' I said pointing my finger at him.

'So what's the news you had for us?' Hoya walked next to me as we walked to my cars.

'I'll tell that once we get home because I have to make a few phonecalls in the car' I said and they both nod.

When we all three got in the car I started calling some people from the studio for Infinite bonus song, someone for Sesame Player and also the designers and make-up artists who will be working with Infinite on Inkigayo.

We arrived at Infinite's dorm and I finished all my calls. I asked Dongwoo and Hoya to sit down.

'So you both recorded one song together already but I have been thinking about this lately and I am thinking about creating a sub-group called Infinite H' I said and they were still obviously confused. 

'Well this Infinite H stand for Infinite Hip-Hop and you two will be in it' I said clapping in my hands.

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So so SOOOOO sorry for this short update but I didn't know this new school year would be this busy and tiring.....

still so much homework and other stuff...

I hope I can update tomorrow, don't know for sure I have to attend a birthday and saturday is my little brother his birthday and sunday is my dad's and that next week I've got a lot of tests so I will try to update as much as possible.

PLEASE PEOPLE help me with IDEAS. When I'm this busy with things I never have any ideas....