Saying Goodbye

I know what you're up to and it aint working!

Minyeon 

I was now at the airport waving my friends goodbye from the gate I was standing. ' We're gonna miss you! Be strong!'  I saw my two best friends from Great-Britain say to me. Ashley and Mia were my best friends since the first day I came here. ' I'm going to miss you guys too' I said while waving at them one last time. I sat on the plane and it took off a few minutes later. I took my from out of my pocked and recieved two messages.

HIIIII we really miss you and please come back soon!-Ashley & Mia

=.= I haven't even been gone for more than half an hour and I already get this kind of text... I'm pretty curious to see what they're gonna do when I'm gone for more than a month XD

=.= Lol I have been gone for half an hour....HALF AN HOUR!! It's not like you'll never see me again, I'll probably visit you all next month or that month after!-Minyeon

And this was the second text I got from a different contact.

Hi honey! We are glad to know you've finally come back-Mum & Dad

Typical my mum and dad always talk about business. Even though they don't pay much attention to me because of their busy jobs I still love them. They run a company named Woolim Entertainment, it's a music company.

 

At The Gate of The House

 

The maids wanted to take my luggage but I refused to let them. I am not some kind of spoiled brat who lets everybody else do his or her job. I took my luggage to my old room and threw it all on my bed. I looked around and really nothing had changed these passed three years. I walked down the giant stairs and was on my way to my parents in their shared office.

I knocked on the door, I heard a "yes" and I stepped in.

' Hello Minyeon! How have you been!? Sorry we couldn't visit you that often we were busy with a new project' mum said and hugged me. 

' I don't mind and I have to go to bed now because school is starting tomorrow and it's kinda late' I said wanting to walk out. 

' Alright go to bed we'll speak to you later'  they both said and I nod.

 

The Next Day

 

I got up from my bed and searched for my uniform. I looked at the time and saw I only had fifteen minutes left till the start of my first period. Quickly I took my books and threw them inside my bag, next I put on my heels and ran downstairs. All the maids were apparently waiting for me with food and stuff in the kitchen. ' Eat it yourself I've got to go!' I said running to the door.

' Miss hold on please. Your parents told me to give you this' Dae told me. Dae was one of the butlers I grew up with.

' Thank you Dae, it's nice to see you again!' I said and grabbed the keys he had in his palms.

When I was outside I tried to look what the keys were for. Hopelessly I looked around but couldn't figure it out. 

' It is for your new motorcycle miss'  Dae said with a I-knew-it face. Whaha Dae really knows me too well.

Wait a motorcycle? Nice!

I stepped on it and drove off to school. When I got there I immediatly got stared at by a lot of people. Probably because there aren't many motorcycles around here. I took of my red helmet and put it in my locker before running like a mad person to my classroom. Sh*t I was too late....everybody was already sitting on their seats. I knocked on the door and walked in.

' Students we've got a new students from overseas! Please introduce yourself' the teacher said and I walked further.

' Hi my name's Ahn Minyung, nice to meet you all!' I said and bowed polite.

' Please take a seat anywhere you like' I saw an empty table at the back of the room. I don't want people to know that I am actually the Choi Minyeon from three years ago so I used a different name.

 

 

Myungsoo 

Me and the rest of Infinite walked into the cafeteria and sat down at a random table. I kept quiet most of the time. Many girls came to our table today, more than usual. ' Hey have you seen that new girl?' Woohyun asked the whole group while pointing over at some girl. ' Yeah I heard she studied overseas and just got back' Sunggyu said. ' She's really pretty!' Sungjong said and happily ate his food.

' Pff she's just fake acting all high while rejecting those boys on her first day' I said and drank some water. ' What do you mean?' Woohyun asked. ' Come on! She is just faking everything and is probably waiting for one of us to ask her out' I said looking at her. ' You don't even know her so how can you be so sure about that?' Dongwoo asked.

' Wanna bet?' I asked raising one eyebrow. 

' Alright if you can make her fall for you within three months, you are right and we will do everything you want for one whole month' Sungyeol said.

' Yah! Why would you say that!?'  Sunggyu hit Sungyeol on the head.

' He can't do it anyways so what is there to worry about?' Sungyeol said. I smirked and shook hands with all of them. 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Omg.....o.o I really don't if this first chapter is good. I am not feeling that well but I felt like uploading a chapter because of my first subscribers. Please tell me what is wrong with this chapter and if there's anything you dislike about it so I can improve it. This chapter was kind of rushed because otherwise the start of this story would take me about five chapters which would be really boring... Well hope you like it and if there are any suggestions please tell me ^^