Chapter 7

Cherry Blossom Tree

Suzy went downstairs after she got ready for school. She normally wasn't hungry in the morning but today seemed different, she was starving. She found her brother eating a piece of toast while watching her walk. 

"Mum said you came home later than you usually do." Woohyun began as he handed her a bowl of cereal. He looked at her suspiciously. "Were you with a boy?" 

Suzy rolled her eyes and kept quiet. She wanted to say no but that would be a lie. If she told a lie to her brother, he'd find out before she even finished her sentence. She took the bowl from him and realise that it didn't have milk.

"There's no milk." She glared at him. Woohyun shrugged and looked at the fridge. Suzy walked over to the firdge, her brother still watching her. She took a spoonful of cereal and popped it in . Woohyun was still 'observing' her. 

"Spill it. Who is he?" Woohyun narrowed his eyes. 

"Who is who?" Suzy said, full of cereal. 

Woohyun looked at her disgusted. "The boy you were with?"

"When?" Suzy was acting dumb to annoy her brother. 

"Yesterday" Woohyun was getting impatient and irritated.

"When yesterday? I was in school yesterday. Oh! You mean Sungjong?" Suzy gave him a wry smile. 

That was it. Woohyun exploded in frustration storming out of the kitchen and into the living room. It didn't really made any difference because there was a big open window sort of thing between the living room and the kitchen. Suzy and Woohyun could still see each other clearly. Suzy scoffed and finished her bowl of cereal. Woohyun was watching TV, laughing now and then at the show. Suzy watched her brother, feeling bad for him. Next week was his and Hyomin's anniversary. She frowned as soon as she remembered what he was like last year on their anniversary. Woohyun was locked up his apartment crying his eyes out while holding Hyomin's picture. Suzy didn't want to see that again this year. Woohyun oppa needs to get another girlfriend fast or get over Hyomin unnie or both. Suzy thought. 

"I'm going to school!" Suzy shouted as she headed out the door. She took a peek over her shoulders and saw her brother give her a little wave. She smiled as she walked to school. It then disappeared when she remembered about the new kid who was apparently her 'twin'. 

 

"SUZY!" Sungjong shouted as Suzy stepped in the classroom. Suzy ignored him and looked somewhere else. It didn't take her long to realise that everybody in the room was watching her. They started to whisper and take tiny glances as she sat down. 

Suzy rolled her eyes before she said, "Any questions or theories? Ask me. That way, you'll get an honest answer for sure." They all fell silent.

Sungjong slapped Suzy's back quite hard and that made Suzy scowl at him. "Don't talk to them like that. That just makes them think about the ice prince and the ice princess being twins even more." 

Suzy could only give him one short warning look before Sungyeol came in, a coffee in his hand. He took a sit in front of them and grinned. "HEY GUYS" Sungyeol wasn't talking, he was shouting. 

Suzy backed her head a little, away from him. "Sungyeol, we're just here. You don't need to shout." 

"WHOA! Her voice sounds sooooo cold... Like L!" Sungyeol said, taking a sip of his coffee. 

Sungjong looked at him, this time he was giving the warning looks. "I thought he's name wasn't L?" Sungjong said, chaning the subject. 

"OH YEAH! But I like to call him L! It's my nickname for him. He's now my new best friend!" Sungyeol was proud to say that. The whispers were beginning to fill the room again. 

"Really? Are you su-- OH! I forgot! Happy birthday Yeollie hyung!!!" Sungjong said in excitement. He felt guilty for forgetting about it though. 

Sungyeol smiled and patted Sungjong on the head. "Thanks Sungjongie!" 

Suzy looked at them weirdly, "Yeollie? Sungjongie?" She paused and raised her eyebrows. She felt bad for telling Sungyeol off before on his birthday. She tried hard to give him a convincing smile as she said, "Happy birthday Sungyeol!" It worked. 

Sungjong and Sungyeol looked at her, quite surprise. They then exchanged looks and smiled. "She smiled!" Sungjong said. 

"And greeted me a Happy birthday!" Sungyeol and Sungjong high five each other. "She looks really nice and warm when she smiles." Sungyeol whispered to Sungjong. 

Sungjong nodded in agreement. Before any of them could say anything, the bell rang. 

"Well, gotta go! BYE!" Sungyeol stood up, waved at them and ran out of the classroom as fast as he could. 

"He left his coffee." Suzy said eyeing the coffee sitting on her table. 

"Don't throw it away. He'll asked about it later and he'll be devastated if he found out we'll throw it away." Sungjong said, eyes focused at the front. 

Suzy looked at him then at the coffee, not saying another word. Won't it get cold by then? She tought. She shrugged and looked out the window. 

 

"L! L! L! L! L! L! L! L! LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!" Sungyeol said in different tones as he poked Myungsoo's arm. 

Myungsoo looked at him, "What?" 

Sungyeol smiled, "It's my birthday! Shouldn't you greet your best friend a happy birthday then buy him some coffee?" 

Myungsoo blinked, "Oh. Happy Birthday." 

Sungyeol held out his hand, waiting for the coffee. Myungsoo looked at his hand then back at his best friend. He realise that he didn't object when Sungyeol said that he was his best friend. 

"Coffee?" Sungyeol asked, blinking his eyes in a flattery way. 

Myungsoo scoffed, "I'm not your best friend."

Sungyeol frowned and dropped his hands. "AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!" 

Myungsoo rolled his eyes when he saw Sungyeol pout. "Where's your other best friends? The ones you normally hang out with?" 

"They already greeted me and gave me a lollipop!" Sungyeol grinned. 

"Where are they now?" 

"I don't know. In the cafeteria making out?" 

Myungsoo blinked, surprise at his 'best friend's' answer. "W-what?" He stuttered. 

"They're a couple! They've been in a relationship for like 2 years? I'm not really sure." Sungyeol said quite amused by Myungsoo's expression. "I forgot to tell you. I forgot that you were new."

"How can you forget?" Myungsoo was dunbfounded at the moment. 

"Because it feels like I've known you for a very very long time and during that amount of time, you were my best friend!" Sungyeol put on of his long arms around Myungsoo's shoulders. 

Myungsoo brushed his arm off softly and looked at him, "You're not gay right?" 

Sungyeol laughed and fell to the floor, almost crying. "My best friend is so funny!" He then stood up, calming himself down. "But no, I'm not." Sungyeol was serious all of a sudden. 

Myungsoo gave him a sweet that he found in his pocket. "Here. You happy now?" 

Sungyeol nodded and ate it, giving Myungsoo a hug. Myungsoo didn't push him away and left him. He only did that because it was his birthday. Sungyeol broke the hug off and ran out the classroom, leaving Myungsoo alone. He then peeked his head through the door and said, "I'm going to find Sungjong for a while. I'll be back!" Sungyeol held his arm up and made a thumbs up like what 2PM did in their dance. Myungsoo rolled his eyes and put on his earphones. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! I updated earlier than I thought I could~ So happy! ^_^ LOL! So it's Sungyeol's birthdaaaaaay! WOOHOOOO! Well, it's still Sungyeol's birthday where I am. Its still the 27th and it's 7:56pm! Hahahah. Anyway, I know this doesn't have a MyungZy moment and more like 'promoting'(?) [Don't really know what word to use] Sungyeol's birthday! :))) LOLOLOL! I'll update another chapter with MyungZy moments later or if not, tommorow :D I hope you guys like it anyway :) I decided to have YaDong in this story! hehehe.. I'll do comment replies next chapter and ohhh, also I'm going to answer what most of you are asking. Which is when they'll actually realise that they're neighbours and that they go to the same school! ^^; Enjoy~~~ Please do leave comments below and tell me what you think or at least comment that you're alive =_=" hehehe, I'm joking but I'm serious when I said about the commenting xD

 

Love, asdfghjklomg!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY YEOLLIE~~~~~! 

tumblr_m1nzm06pNe1rs97fco1_500.gif

image