Chapter 11

Cherry Blossom Tree

The sun was setting and the wind was quite strong. Myungsoo and Suzy were sitting under the cherry blossom tree, side by side. They were watching the sun say goodbye while being showered with cherry blossoms. It was the day that they confirmed that they were together, that they were a couple. Myungsoo looked at Suzy and smiled. He knew that she was his right now and no one could take her away from him, not yet. He took Suzy's hand and held it, their fingers intertwined. Suzy didn't complain about Myungsoo's hand this time. She thought that she would let it go just this once. 

"You know what's funny?" Myungsoo asked, getting Suzy's attention. 

Suzy looked at him, anticipating. "What?" 

"That were dating and we hardly know anything about each other." Myungsoo scoffed.

Suzy thought about it. What he said was true. They both don't know what each other's last names were; they don't know where each other lived; they don't know each other's backgrounds and they don't even know each other's favourite colour. But they know one thing for sure, that they made the right decision.

"My name is Bae Suzy and I like the colour pink." Suzy began. "I have an older brother and my parents are still together. I live with them. I like to read and draw and I like strwaberries. I also have a boyfriend." Suzy continued, counting each one with her fingers. 

Myungsoo nodded, "My name is Kim Myungsoo and favourite colour is black. I have a little brother and my parents are together too. I, too, live with them. I like plaid shirts and guitars. I have a girlfriend." Myungsoo smiled when he said the last sentence. 

"Looks like we have some things in common." Suzy pointed out. "I've always wanted to learn how to play a guitar." 

"I'll teach you." Myungsoo smiled. He learned to play the guitar when he was 7 years old. Playing the guitar was the only thing that made him happy when he was sad. "Twice a week." 

Suzy nodded and layed down on Myungsoo's lap. She closed her eyes and took the gentle breeze in, making her shiver a bit. She played with Myungsoo's fingers while Myungsoo played with her hair. It wasn't awkward and it felt right. It was already dark and there was hardly anyone in the park. The lampost one by one, lighting up the path in front of them. 

"Wanna come to my house on Saturday?" Suzy asked, still playing with Myungsoo's fingers. 

"Okay." Myungsoo agreed. "What are we going to do?" 

"Watch a movie? You can teach me how to play the guitar!" Suzy suggested. "My brother would probably be with his boyfriend or something. I don't see why he has to come to our house. He lives in an appartment." 

"I don't mind if your brother is there or not."

"He can be overprotective." Suzy warned him. 

"I'll be nice." Myungsoo promised. "Wanna make a bet?" 

"What?"

"Since the whole school knows that we're dating, I bet there's a new nickname for us." He paused and smiled. "Ice couple." 

Suzy scoffed, "And if you win?" 

"Buy me a plaid shirt."

"A normal boyfriend would say a kiss or a hug." Suzy told him. 

"Deal?" Myungsoo asked, ignoring Suzy's remark. Suzy nodded after thinking for a while. She knew that that's one of the obvious nickname for them but she didn't argue. "By the way, that's exactly why I asked for a plaid shirt. I can get a hug and a kiss anytime." Myungsoo let out a small smile. Suzy rolled her eyes at his comment. It was true though. 

"When did you fall for me?" Suzy asked, curious. 

"I'm not sure. I guess I just realised it the day that you confess. The feeling must have been there for quite some time, I just didn't notice." Myungsoo shrugged. "What about you?" 

"When I told you how I found this tree." Suzy looked away, her face was painted red. That day, she knew that she fell for him. She just didn't want to admit it. No matter how much she tried to push her feelings away, it always came back. She tried to ignore it but it would smack her right in the face whenever she saw him. She was lucky that she could hide her emotions and disguise it with a cold expression. 

Myungsoo smiled and Suzy's face. "I'm sorry." 

"For what?" Suzy was confuse. 

"Nothing." A cheeky smile appeared on Myungsoo's face. Suzy hit him hard on the arm and pouted. "You're cute when you pout." 

Suzy's expression became cold, "Don't call me cute."

"Why not?"

"Cause it's a lie." 

"You clearly don't know the differnece between a lie and the truth." 

"You clearly don't know that no matter what you say, I'm going to win this argument." 

"Prove it." Myungsoo challenged. 

Suzy sat up sharply and kissed Myungsoo on the lips softly. Myungsoo was surprise at what she did that his eyes were still open but smiled a little. When Suzy parted away, she smiled at Myungsoo's expression. Myungsoo leaned closer and whispered, "You win." 

Suzy giggled and layed back down on his lap. They looked into each other's eyes, wondering what each other was thinking. They smiled a few times then would go back to that cold stare. Suzy sighed and close her eyes. As soon as her eyes shut close, she felt Myungsoo's soft lips against hers. The kiss wasn't intense, it was soft but tempting. It was Suzy's turn to be surprise. Myungsoo moved his head back a bit, his face was still close to hers. "I win." He said. 

"But we weren't arguing." Suzy looked confused. 

"I know. I won you." Myungsoo chuckled as he moved his head back. 

Suzy rolled her eyes and sat up, grabbing Myungsoo's face. She squeezed his cheeks, making his lips pop out like a fish. She laughed as she saw what he looked like. She let go and smiled. Myungsoo frowned, looking quite irritated. 

"That hurt." Myungsoo complained. 

"Sorry." Suzy apologised and smiled. "Don't you dare touch my face." 

The cheeky smile appeared back on Myungsoo's face as he leaned over to Suzy and tried to grab her face. Suzy had quick reflexes and moved away quickly making Myungsoo grab the air in front of him. 

"You are so childish!" Myungsoo said as he folded his arm in disappointment. 

Suzy sat next to him and held his hand, "I know!" She admitted with a grin. 

Suzy looked at their hands while Myungsoo looked ahead. "What would you do if I broke up with you?" Suzy asked, now looking at Myungsoo. 

"Find another girl to date." Myungsoo answered, meeting Suzy's eyes. 

There it was. The feeling that Suzy felt when she read the last text message that Myungsoo sent her. The anger slowly crept in making her feel hot. Her face became cold and stiff, she gritted her teeth. Her other hand was clenching into a fist, trying to keep the anger in. She didn't realise that she was squeezing Myungsoo's hand and digging her fingernails into his skin. Myungsoo laughed shakingly. 

"Looks like you're the jealous type." Myungso pulled his hand away from her grasp, rubbing the part where it hurt. 

Suzy finally calmed down and realise what she had done. She took his hand in hers and rubbed the spot with her the mark from her fingernails. 

"Make it feel better." Myungsoo demanded, his voice cold. 

"I'm sorry." Suzy looked at him with apologetic eyes. She didn't mean to hurt him. 

"Its okay." Myungsoo said as he kissed her forehead gently. "What about you? What if I broke up with you?" 

Suzy thought about it for a while. "People who love each other end up reuniting.  No matter how far apart they are, they will reunite in the end. Love is something that returns." Suzy answered. It wasn't really an answer but it was what she thought. She didn't know the answer for his question. 

Myungsoo just looked at her, wearing a calm expression. He wrapped his arm around Suzy's shoulder and pulled her closer. "I love you too." 

Suzy repeated what she said in her head, smiling as she realised what she said. She didn't object because it was true. They have might been together just for a day and confessed last night but they knew that what they felt wasn't anything ordinary. They felt like it was something special. The most special thing in the world. The only thing that wouldn't disappear no matter how hard you try. They didn't have to wait a few more days or months or even years to know confirm it. They just know. If the other end of Suzy's red string wasn't attach to Myungsoo's finger, then it didn't exist because Suzy knows that she truly loves Myungsoo. 

They were sure of it. 

It's amazing how one person can change you. How they can control you without even doing anything, without even trying. It's amazing how one day someone walks into your life, then the next day you wonder how you lived without them.

"Don't run away, okay?" Myungsoo said, breaking the silence. 

"You should say that to yourself." Suzy answered. 

"I'll just end up getting caught if I did." 

"Then I'll kill you for doing it." Suzy threatened. 

They weren't looking at each other, they were looking at the stars in the sky in front of them, close to each other. 

"Stars are like true love." Suzy informed. Myungsoo stayed silent and waited for Suzy to continue. "There's so many but you don't know which one is yours.You have to keep looking until you find the right one. You know it's the right one because in your eyes, it would be glowing."

Myungsoo looked at her, "You're different what what others say about you."

"I'm just good at acting." 

"I agree." Myungsoo nodded. "So am I."

Myungsoo pulled her closer and she could feel and hear Myungsoo's heart beart. It was a soothing sound in her ear and she felt safe where she was. She felt sleepy and she knew that this sound, was her new lullaby. 

"Don't fall asleep."

"Why?" Suzy questioned. She was disappointed. 

"Because you're brother will kill me if I you went home late." Myungsoo explained.

"I won't let him."

Somehow, this shut Myungsoo's mouth. He leaned his cheeks on Suzy's head and allowed her to sleep. Myungsoo took a peek at her. She was breathing calmly and her eyes was shut, she looked peaceful. 

"I've found my star." He whispered to himself.

"I've found mine too." Suzy's voice echoed in his ears. 

"Sleep." Myungsoo demanded, his voice was warm. 

Suzy obeyed him and fell asleep. They didn't know what time it was but they didn't care. They knew that they were going to get shouted at and get scolded but it was worth it. Myungsoo closed his eyes then open it again. He smiled as he looked up to see the cherry blossoms that were hanging on the bracnhes. 

Did I tell you how thankful I am? Myungsoo thought. The breeze blew some of the cherry blossoms away from the tree. Myungsoo took it as a sign of 'yes' and smiled. 

The two were left alone in the park, under the cherry blossom tree.  The cherry blossom tree that sheltered them. The cherry blossom tree that brought them together. The cherry blossom tree that showed them it's powers. The cherry blossom tree that proved them wrong. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello reader-nims~! A MyungZy chapter. and ONLY MyungZy ^.^ I wasn't sure whether I rushed they're relationship progress thing or not.. :| But oh well, I did anyway ahahah. Oh before I forget, credit for Myungzy_Gurdian for their nickname 'ice couple' :D Thank you for letting me use it ^^; Anyways, I hope you guys like it and please comment on what you think! Enjoy~ 

Comment Replies:

@Pink3raser: IKR! They finally are :D Now i'm sure if I rushed their relationship progress thing :/ What do you think?

@loveisyam: If they're the only couple who can be/act like that then their such a perfect couple. I don't think anyone can pull it off... well I can't think of any. Got to give credit for Suzy's acting abilities though. She had a cold character in dream high, didn't she? Also, Myungsoo's character on stage - L. L is pretty cold even though Myungsoo is opposite. Myungsoo just turned into Myungsoo in this chapter. :)) LOL. Yes, they are dating and I hope they will start dating in reality. They should discover some time in the next chapter, or will they? :P 

@kimkim96: Yeah baby~! :') They are SUPER cute! Suzy is definitely jelous xD

@Myungzy_Gurdian: They're finally dating! The ice couple XD The ice couple's power to be cold but cute is an amazing power. :D You're welcome reader-nim ^.^

@soelle1000: You're welcome :) Updated~ MyungZy owns this chapter xD and this story kekeke 

@gysviolen: It tooke them some time.. Yes, Suzy was the one who confess first. Because she's straigh foward kekeke I hope they're real too! They should be casted for WGM XD MyungZy fighting~!

@soomuch_A: MyungZy's love is reaaaal~ It's beautiful~ You're welcome ^_^ 

@Happymaknae: You're welcome! MyungZy will forever be cute xD

@SkullMaki: Thank you for sharing your opinion~ ^^ MyungZy always and forever~ 

 

Love, asdfghjklomg!