Chapter 16

Cherry Blossom Tree

Suzy and Myungsoo were in Suzy's room. It was rianing and Suzy's overprotective brother, Woohyun, wouldn't let her go out incase she got sick. Sunggyu sided with him and Suzy rolled her eyes. Myungsoo wanted to spend time with Suzy so he went over to her house. He was debating beofre whether he should go or not. Sunggyu was at Suzy's house that's why he was debating. He's trying to ignore his brother as much as he can.

Sunggyu and Myungsoo's relationship improved a tiny bit. Instead of glaring at each other when they met, they would just ignore each other. If they were in a room for 2 minutes, Suzy and Woohyun felt like dying bcause of the tension between them.

Myungsoo was sitting on the floor, crossed leg. He was watching Suzy do her homework while hugging a hello kitty stuffed toy. He stood up and went over to Suzy, watching her concentrate. He was bored to death but watching Suzy's expression could entertain him. Suzy asked him to help her before but Myungsoo scoffed and told her that it was her homework. He smirked as he thought of a plan. 

"Suzy." He whispered in Suzy's ear sending a thrill down Suzy's spine. 

Suzy looked at him and his face was just inches away from hers, she was so tempted to kiss. She shook her head lightly and turned back to her homework. "Go away, you're distracting me." 

Myungsoo tried again, "Suzy." He whispered sending another thril down Suzy's spine. "I'm bored." He breath tickled her ears. Suzy sighed and tried her best to ignore him. Myungsoo leaned in closer, Suzy could feel in breath against her skin. 

"You are so tempting." Suzy muttered, trying to focus back on her work. 

"Suzy." Myungsoo whispered again, making Suzy's heart beat faster. 

"OH. EM. GEE." Suzy said in annoyance. 

"Gee, gee, gee, gee, baby, baby, baby, baby, baby." Myungsoo sang as he walked back to the bed. 

Suzy rolled her eyes then she bursted out laughing. After she calmed down she said, "I can't breath.." She was trying to catch her breath from laughing. 

"I can't take my breath, breath, breath~" Myungsoo sang agaain, amking Suzy laugh and fall on the ground. 

"SUZY!" Woohyun shouted. "COME HERE FOR A WHILE!" Suzy calmed herself down before heading for the door. 

"I'll be back!" Suzy said as she looked at Myungsoo. 

"I'll be back!" Myungsoo sang to her, holding his tumb up in the air making Suzy laugh a little. 

After a few moments, Suzy came back. "I'm back!" She said as she sat next to Myungsoo on the bed. 

"Oh! She's back! She's back! She's back, yeah, yeah! Oh! She's back, she's back! She's back, she's back! She's baaaaaaaaack!" Myungsoo sang again. 

"What's wrong with you? Stop acting like a kid!" Suzy said as she held Myungsoo still. 

"I'm not!" Myungsoo argued back. 

"Stop denying!" 

"Don't deny our r2 pie~" Myungsoo sang as he hugged Suzy.

"I seriously don't know what's wrong with you." Suzy sighed as she patted Myungsoo's head. 

"I daaaa naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa~" Myungsoo tried to copy Yoseob's part but failed as he took a breath for air. 

Suzy laughed at him and pinched his cheeks. "You're soooooooo..." 

"Sooooooo what?" 

"Sooooooo... annoying!" She stuck her tongue out at Myungsoo. 

"And you call me the childish one." Myungsoo scoffed. Suzy pouted and Myungsoo found this super cute. A big smile appeared on Myungsoo's face, he kissed Suzy on the forehead. "I still love you though."

"I know." Suzy said as she smiled back at her boyfriend. "I love you too!" She hugged Myungsoo tightly. 

 

"It's been two days, Suzy. Why are you still ignoring Myungsoo?" Sungjong asked as he watched Suzy drink her vitamin water. 

Suzy looked at him, "It's none of your bussiness." She looked away and took a gulp of her vitamin water. 

Sungjong got annoyed and sighed hard, "What's the argument about this time?" 

"I said none of your bussiness." Suzy replied plainly. 

Sungjong sighed again. Sungyeol was heading towards them, dragging a stiff Myungsoo behind him. "HEY GUYS!" Sungyeol greeted them with a smile, his voice sound irritated. 

"I'm leaving." Myungsoo said as he tried to free himself from Sungyeol's grasp. Sungyeol just tightened his grasp. Myungsoo groaned and Sungyeol pulled him down to sit next to him. 

"Why are we even here!?" His voice a little raise as he looked at Suzy scowled. 

Suzy scoffed and stood up, "Bye!" She tried to escape but Sungjong grabbed onto her blazer and pulled her back. Suzy stumbled back to her seat and she shot Sungjong an evil glare. She then looked at Myungsoo and shot him a icy stare, Myungsoo returned it. 

"Okay, stop!" Sungyeol said as he gave both of them a warning glare. "Tell me what happened. What's the reason for this hatred feelings that you have for each other now?" 

Suzy and Myungsoo looked at Sungyeol, Sungyeol nodded. Myungsoo and Suzy looked at each other. Sungjong was watching them, hoping that they'll become all lovey dovey again by the end of the day. 

"SHE PICKED HER BROTHER OVER ME!" Myungsoo exclaimed pointing at Suzy. Suzy rolled her eyes then looked at Sungyeol. 

Suzy, Myungsoo and Woohyun decided to play a game three days ago. It was two against one so Woohyun asked Suzy to pick between them to be in her team. None of them bribe her and waited for her answer. Suzy picked Woohyun which left Myungsoo jealous as he stormed out their house. Ever since then Myungsoo ignored Suzy as much as he can. Suzysaid he was being a child whcih made Myungsoo angrier and Suzy got annoyed. She returned the favour to Myungsoo as she ignored Myungsoo too, leaving them like this today. 

"HE'S ACTING LIKE A CHILD!" Suzy shouted back, pointing at him. 

"You're both acting like a child!" Sungjong exploded. He threw his hands up in the air in frustration. 

"Guys! Calm the hell down! Everyone's looking at us." Sungyeol said. The three didn't bother to look around them, they didn't care if everyone was looking at them. They weren't trying to hide anything. 

Sungjong thought of a plan, he gave Sungyeol a look and Sungyeol nodded. Sungjong held Suzy's hand, their finger intertwined. Suzy blinked at him, waiting for an answer. 

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?" Myungsoo shouted at Sungjong. He tried to take Sungjong's hand of Suzy but Sungjong just held tighter. "Let. Go. Now!" He struggled to break their hands apart. 

"Fine." Sungjong said as he let go of Suzy's hand. He wrapped his arm around Suzy's shoulders, pulling her closer. Suzy stiffened as she looked at Sungjong. 

"WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING NOW!?" Myungsoo yelled at Sungjong. Sungjong shrugged making Myungsoo angrier. Sungyeol laughed at his best friend, Myungsoo attacked him with a glare. Suzy scoffed at Myungsoo, feeling awkward as Sungjong pulled her closer. Myungsoo leaned over the table trying to take Sungjong's arm of Suzy.

Sungyeol tapped him gently on his back, "You know, it's much easier to go aroun the table and go behind them and try to take his arm away." Myungsoo didn't say anything but attacked Sungyeol with a glare. Sungyeol laughed quietly and pretended to back away, his hand halfway up pretending to surrender. 

Sungjong cheekily smiled at Myungsoo and let go of Suzy. Myungsoo calmed down and sat back down on his chair, still giving Sungjong eveil glares. "Problem sovle. Now make up and be all lovey dovey again. I can't believe I even said that." Sungjong said as he leaned on his chair. 

Myungsoo scoffed and Suzy smirked as they look at each other. Sungjong and Sungyeol both sighed then shrugged. They ignored Suzy and Myungsoo and started to talk about the school uniform. They were agreeing with each other at how they should be allowed to wear whatever they wanted. Myungsoo and Suzy were still glaring at each other. 

'What?' Myungsoo mouthed at Suzy. 

'I didn't say anything.' She mouthed back. 

'Stop looking at me.' Myungsoo mouthed slowly. 

"No." Suzy said out loud, Myungsoo's mouth formed into a line. 

"Stop being stubborn." Myungsoo said. 

"I'm not." Suzy argued back. "Stop acting like a child." 

"I'm not." 

"Shut up." Suzy stuck her tongue out at Myungsoo. 

"You, shut up." Myungsoo replied as he stuck his tongue out back at Suzy. 

Suzy cracked a small smile, 'I'm sorry.' She mouthed to him. 

Myungsoo nodded then smiled, 'I miss you.'

"I miss you too." Suzy held Myungsoo's hand. 

Sungyeol and Sungjong stopped talking and smiled at each other.  "They're back." Sungjong said as he looked at the couple. 

Myungsoo and Suzy looked at each other then at their friends, "OH! They're back! They're back! They're back, yeah, yeah! Oh! They're back, they're back! They'e back, they're back! They're back, they're baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack~" Myungsoo and Suzy sang in unison. Sungyeol aised his eyebrows and Sungong rolled his eyes. The couple bursted out laughing and Sungjong and Sungyeol followed him. Their table was full of laughter. Sungyeol and Sungjong were relieved that the two made up, Myungsoo and Suzy were too. 

 

Woohyun and Sunggyu were watching TV when Myungsoo and Suzy came in from school. As usual, Myungsoo and Sunggyu would ignore each other. Suzy smiled at her brother then at Sunggyu, they both smiled back. Myungsoo made his way to the kitchen and got a drink. Suzy followed him and Sunggyu and Woohyun were watching them. 

"I thought you'd try to talk things out with your brother." Suzy whispered to Myungsoo. Myungsoo just looked at her blankly, he could see Suzy's worried eyes. "Why won't you?" Suzy said. She sounded as if she was pleading him now and it hurted Myungsoo. They looked into each other's eyes for a while. 

Myungsoo sighed and nodded, "Fine." His tried to keep his voice steady. Suzy held his hand and squeeze it, giving him some strength. She smiled at Myungsoo. 

They made their way to the living and stood a few inches from the couch. Suzy was looking at Woohyun with a worried expression, Woohyun answered the same expression back. Sunggyu made eye contact with his brother and he growled under his breath. He felt Woohyun's hand in his and his expression became calmer. 

Myungsoo bit his tongue, then his gums then his lips. He didn't want to talk to the person that tried to kill him. He wanted to runaway and avoid him for the rest of his life but he couldn't do that. He loves Suzy too much. He felt his stomach turn upside down as the memory played in his head. He bit his tongue harder, he couldn't feel the pain. Suzy gave him a worried look. 

"Sunggyu... hyung.." Myungsoo began, his voice was stern but it was trembling. He squeezed Suzy's hand.

Sunggyu was taken aback, he didn't expect his brother to say anything to him. Sunggyu didn't say anything for a while. Everyone's attention was on him. "W-what?" He cleared his throat. 

Myungsoo didn't exactly know what to say to him. He's not apologising since he didn't do anything. He can't ask him how he's been since he didn't really care. All he can think of asking him was why. Why was his brother jealous? Why up until now, now that they're all grown up? Myungsoo decided to ask to why. "Why?" Just that one word came out from his mouth. 

"Why what?" Sunngyu asked, confuse at what the younger boy was trying to ask. 

"Are you still jealous?" Myungsoo whispered, he changed the question. 

Sunggyu socffed, "Jealous?" 

Myungsoo wanted to kill his brother right now. How could he? It was just a question, no need to be like that. What was wrong with him? Can't he see that Myungsoo was trying to talk things out with him. "Yes, are you deaf?" The words rolled on his tongue and came out. He realise what he said and started to panick inside. Good thing he can disguise what he feels with a cold expression. 

"What. Did. You. Say?" Sunggyu said through gritted teeth. Woohyun had to hold him back from attacking Myungsoo. Suzy looked at Myungsoo as she held his hand tighter. Myungsoo's hand was sweating but he didn't let go. 

Myungsoo scoffed, "You are really deaf. You didn't change." 

Sunggyu seemed to have calmed down a bit and he shot Myungsoo with one of his scary looks. "You think you're special?" Sunggyu scoffed. "You're just an accident." Sunggyu said the word accident more strongly. 

Myungsoo knew he was lying. Sunggyu couldn't lie to save his life but he improved. Even though Myungsoo knows it's a lie, he still got mad. "The accident here is not me but you. Sure, mum and dad did try to look for you every day but I could see that they couldn't be bothered anymore. I could see that they gave up. They wanted to forget you and the past. The only thing that made them continue was because you were their son." Myungsoo spat as he said the word son. 

Suzy and Woohyun looked at each other, worried. They could feel a fight starting to happen but they stayed still. The two needs to let go of the past and all their anger and the only was was to shout at each other. Sunggyu scowled under his breath. Even though he failed to kill his brother in the past, he wanted to complete his mission now. Now, that he found his brother again. "It's all your fault." 

"My fault? You're shameless. You tried to kill me! You tried to kill your own brother because of ing jealousy and you're saying it's MY fault!?" Myungsoo shouted at Sunggyu. "You're lucky I didn't die because if I did, I'm sure our parents would disown you!" He paused as he smirked as his older brother's reaction. "You don't deserve to be here right now. You don't deserve Woohyun. You don'y deserve to live. You derserve to die and rot in hell!" Myungsoo's voice was hard and cold. He smiled a little at his brother. He walked up the stair, Suzy following him closely behind. 

Sunggyu was shock at what Myungsoo said to him. He sat there looking at the space the Myungsoo left, remembering the past. He came back to his senses and he was as furious as ever. He shot up and followed his brother up the stairs, Woohyun followed him asking Sunggyu what he was doing. 

Myungsoo and Suzy were about to go in Suzy's room when Sunggyu spun Myungsoo around and slapped him. "How dare you talk to me like that!" Sunggyu yelled at him. Suzy gasp and Woohyun froze. Myungsoo could feel his face bruning, he turned to Sunggyu and smirked. 

He pushed Sunggyu little by little until they were both at the top of the staircase, standing at the edge of the stairs. Sunggyu slapped him again. Myungsoo' cheeks were now stinging. Suzy came closer to them and stood in the middle. Woohyun was watching them, midway up the stairs. He looked at Suzy, Suzy's attention was only focused on Myungsoo. She felt hurt to see her boyfriend get hurt. If Sunggyu slapped Myungsoo again, Suzy sweared down that she would kill Sunggyu. She didn't care if Sunggyu was Woohyun's boyfriend. 

Sunggyu held his hand up, threatening to slap Myungsoo again. Suzy saw this and stood in front of Myungsoo. Sunggyu's hand flew and landed on Suzy's cheek. Sunggyu only realised that it was Suzy he hit, not Myungsoo. Myungsoo and Woohyun's eyes grew wider as they watch Suzy. Myungsoo put his arms around Suzy and spun her round. Suzy's cheek was bright red, Myungsoo looked at Sunggyu with cold and hurt eyes. Suzy turned around to look at Sunggyu. Sunggyu tried to come closer to her but backed away when Suzy moved back. She looked at Sunggyu straight in the eye, making Sunggyu speechless. 

"You really deserve to die, Kim Sunggyu." Myungsoo spat at him. Myungsoo knew that Sunggyu hated being called by his full name. He just hated the name 'Kim'. Woohyun walked back down the stairs backwards slowly. He was still watching the three upstairs. Sunggyu thought about that night. The night that he pushed his brother down the stairs, hoping that he would die. But he didn't. He didn't die. He was standing in ront of him, behind his boyfriend's sister. "Kim. Sunggyu." Myungsoo scoffed. 

That did it. Sunggyu was outrage. Since Myungsoo didn't die back then, this is the perfect time to kill him. After all, they were at the edge of the stairs. The only thing that was in the way was Suzy. Sunggyu looked at Suzy. He tried to push her out of the way but Suzy didn't. She held her place firmly, she knew that Sunggyu was going to do. 

"Suzy move." Sunggyu said through gritted teeth. Suzy felt scared but she dared not to move. Sunggyu groaned as he looked Suzy straight into her eyes. He got chills when Suzy stared back at him, not a tiny bit scared. He didn't know that Suzy was scared deep down. 

He grabbed onto her sleeves and tugged to the side, away from the stairs but Suzy was stubborn and tried to kepe her place. She started to wobble, Sunggyu was clinging on her leaves, his grip slowly falling. Suzy regained her balance and Sunggyu let go. He knew that Suzy wouldn't move so he decided to go next to Myungsoo and push him from there. As he went over to Myungsoo's side, he attempted to push him as hard as he could but Suzy moved closer to Myungsoo, making Sunggyu push her instead. 

Myungsoo screamed and Woohyun froze as he stood there, motuh wide open watching Suzy roll down the flight of stairs. Sunggyu's eyes grew wider in shock as he watched what he'd done. It was the nearly the same scene as what happened fourteen years ago. The difference was that it wasn't a carpeted floor and it wasn't Myungsoo, it was Suzy. They all stared in shock, as Suzy stopped at the bottom of the stairs hitting her head off a vase. They heard a tock sound as her head made contact with the vase. 

Suzy laid on the floor, in front of her brother, not moving. Her eyes were close and it looked like she was just sleeping. Woohyun walked over to her slowly, his footsteps were heavy. Myungsoo ran the downstairs and sat next to his unconcious girlfriend. Sunggyu was the only one who stayed still as he looked at the from above. 

Woohyun was his sister's hair as he tried to fight back the tears. Myungsoo held her hand tightly, closed his eyes tightly and prayed for her to live. He kissed her hands softly, eyes still tightly shut. Suzy twitched like she's been electrucuted, making everyone hope and wait. Nothing. She was still after that. 

"What have I done?" Sunggyu whispered to himself. He backed away, leaning against the wall and slid down into a seating position. Suzy's hand was now cold and Myungsoo realised that. 

"Call the ambulance hyung." Myungsoo chocked on his words. He looked at Woohyun, he didn't want to leave Suzy's side. 

Woohyun looked up at thestairs, where Sunggyu was then back at Myungsoo. "Sunggyu already called." 

Myungsoo looked at Sunggyu. Sunggyu looked back. Sunggyu could see the pain in Myungsoo's eyes and this was the first time that he felt sorry for his brother. This was the first time he thought that he really did deserve to die. 

They all looked at Suzy while they wait for the ambulance. Woohyun was now holding Suzy's other hand and Myungsoo did the same to the other. Sunggyu was now halfway down the stairs. He froze there as he watched Suzy, as he watched his boyfriend, as he watched his brother. 

The only thing they could do now was wait, pray and hope. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello Hello~ *cue SHINee* XD I had to do some MyungZy moment before the drama at the end.. Since some of you wanted something sad or a problem to pop up, I decided to do a drama (well, not really sure if I can call it a drama).. An accident happened! (Yeah! That's the word XD) Hohohoho :') Is this chapter long? Sorry if you think it is =.= I was going to delete one of the MyungZy moments above but I couldn't T^T I got annoyed before because I already wrote it but then I clicked something else without saving what I've done and it all disappeared TT^TT So sadeu~ LOL! My school starts tomorrow which means I can't update until Saturday or Sunday. I hope you like this chapter anyway! Enjoy~~~ Oh, didn't prove read this chapter because I might end up deleting some things hohohoho Sorry Sorry *cue Suju* for awkward spelling, grammer mistakes and anything related to writing and english.. Enjoy~~~ again *cue 2pm* XD COMMENTS ARE STILL WELCOME! They're always welcome! So please comment ^.^ 

Comment Replies: 

@Pink3raser: Yes, yes he is XD 

@soelle1000: Thank you~~ I'm glad you love the previous chapter! ^.^ Thank you *cue gag concert*  for the luck hehehe xD

@loveisyam: Omg, I saw that on allkpop. Me too~ I'm hoping Suzy would be in the sitcom too! If she did, I hope they play a couple or something in the sitcom XD *praying with you* You're welcome~! The power of MyungZy :)) scary but cute! I'm glad you're in love but if you don't me asking, in love with what? XD Sorry *cue suju* for any inconvenience =.=# I know :D I greeted them after the comment replied, further down this chapter xDD How was your first day of school? Was it fun? :D Another scene of jealous Myungsoo ;D *blow dry(s) your tongue* XD Sorry i just remember Suju's EHB when you said tongue, they blow dryed their tongue for an experiment.. Sorry *cue suju and dances along* hahaha

@Myungzy_Gurdian: Really? Aww, Thank you~~ *cue gag concert* :D I like you too reader-nim ^.^ 4D visual couple XD It's amazing *cue infinite* So many nicknames for them XD They're the best *cue 2NE1*

@honetkitty: *cross fingers* I'm so glad and happy to hear that ^______^ Thank you very much~~!! You're welcome reader-nim ^^

@gysviolen: Really? It is? I'm glad you think so ~ ^____^ and I'm happy that you like it~!! another MyungZy moment but not sure if it's lovey dovey *cue T-ara* moments xD ahahaha, my face was burning too while I was writing it :P yeah, I think so! Choding Myung <3 I think mouthing is their new thing now XD As requested, MyungZy lovey dovey *cue t-ara* moments XD I'm happy that you love~ ^.^

@inspiritz: you're heart stopped? Heartbeat? *vue 2pm* XD Kissing moments between MyungZy XD a few were asking for it.. Well, we do need something sad to happen, right? ;D Omo, me too! Even though my heart can't take it sometimes lolololol! I would probabaly scream then faint like you xD I mean it's myungsoo! Who wouldn't faint! O.O Me too~ they need some interactions in reality~! Hhehehe, you're welcome ^^ Thank you *cue gag concert* for your awesome comment~!! <3

@SkullMaki: Here it is xD hehehe! Oh right, I get it. Woohyun did say it but he kept denying it. Like you know those moments when you do something but you keep denying it? Not sure if you know what I mean but something like that xD That's why she hit Woohyun but she hit Sunggyu by accident first because she thought it was Woohyun XD Sorry *cue suju* for the misunderstanding~ But you wanted her to have an illness or something right? Well, she fell down stairs so she might have a broken leg or maybe brain damage? hhehehe ^^; 

 

If you think the *cue ____* is anonnying then just tell me in your comments and I'll stop ^^ I don't want to annoy any of you.. hehehe ^^;

Love, asdfghjklomg!

Happy Anniversary to 2PM! It's their 4th anniversary~!! PUT YO HANDS UP~! XD

image

 

image