Chapter 14

Cherry Blossom Tree

Suzy waited for Myungsoo to continue but he didn't say anything. "What is it?" She looked at Myungsoo.

Myungsoo looked away trying to avoid eye contact. His lips began to tremble and his heart started to ache. He didn't have the guts to tell Suzy but he had to.  He couldn't hold it in anymore. He thought it was the best to tell Suzy, it would be the best than Suzy finding out later. It would hurt him less. He finally build up some courage and turned around, he found Suzy's curious eyes digging into his face. It wasn't pleasant. Suzy waited and squeeze his hand in encouragement. Myungsoo's hand started to sweat but Suzy didn't care. She didn't ask why and she just waited. Waited for him to talk. She didn't want to be pushy. If Myungsoo didn't want to tell her now, she could wait but it would kill her inside. 

"Suzy..." Myungsoo began, his voice trembling. "I'm sorry for doing this. I really am." He paused, watching Suzy's expression becoming more curious. Suzy gave his hand another squeeze. "The truth is..." He paused again, this time he wanted to back out. He wanted to hide away in a corner and shut everyone out. He thought that what he did was terrible. "The truth is..." He repeated. "I'm dating another girl." He looked away, he couldn't meet Suzy's eyes. It hurt him too much. He didn't even deserve to be here with her, not after what he'd done. 

Suzy sat there, still holding his hand, eyes wide in shock. Her brain shut down and she couldn't think of anything. Her heart was suddenly bursting in pain. She felt like someone stabbed her in the stomach and left her bleeding. Bleeding in pain. Tears didn't fall from her eyes. But she was hurt. Suzy never cried. She was brave and strong enough not to cry, no matter how much she was hurting. opened slowly, wanting to say something but nothing came out. She sat there and looked at Myungsoo. 

"The truth is, me and the girl, we're getting married. I didn't even know until yesterday, it was our parents that set it all up. Suzy - look - I'm sorry. I didn't mean to. I guess when you confess I felt like I needed to like you back. I guess it was guilt and pressure. Suzy, I'm so sorry." He has the guts to looks at Suzy again, Suzy was crying now. After 18 years of being brave, the tears all rushed out. It hurt too much. It was another stab. This time, in the heart. "Suzy... I'm really really sor-"

"If apologising really worked, nobody would go to hell after they die." Suzy whispered. She wanted to shout at him but she couldn't. She wanted to hit him and shout at him and tell him how he's an idiot. But she couldn't. She knows deep down inside, no matter what he's done, she still loved him. She managed to stop crying and she pulled her hand away from Myungsoo's. She felt scared all of a sudden. She wanted the pain to stop.  She wanted to die. 

Myungsoo's eyes began to let out water. He felt ashamed and he was hurt. He didn't deserve to live, not after what he's done to her. He could see pain in her eyes. He didn't even deserve to cry. He deserved to die. What he did to Suzy was something unforgivable because Suzy's love was pure. 

"H-how.. how long?" Suzy stuttered, looking straight ahead. 

Myungsoo hesistated to answer, "4 years." He whsipered. 

That started it again. Suzy began to cry again. She cried quietly. Myungsoo touched her shoulders but she brushed it away. Why did it have to ber her? Why does she need to hurt like this? She didn't do anything wrong. She didn't do anything bad. She was good to her parents and her brothers. She studied well in school. She didn't commit a crime so why does she have to suffer. She was only human. She felt dizzy, she closed her eyes. A big impact of wind hit her. She could feel someone shaking her, but no one was. She felt someone squeeze her hand tightly but as she opened her eyes, no one was holding her hand. Myungsoo was sitting there, peacefulyl looking at the view. How could he? After all he'd done to her. She closed her eyes again and another impact of wind hit her making her fall on the ground. 

"SUZY! WAKE UP! WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU!? SUZY WAKE THE HELL UP! SUZY!" A familiar voice shouting at her. The hitting her arms lots of times. The voice was panicking and the person kept on hitting her. "WHY WON'T YOU WAKE UP? ARE YOU DEAD? WAKE THE HELL UP! SUZY, PLEASE!" The familar voice shouted again. 

Suzy felt annoyed because she wasn't deadbut her eyes wouldn't opene. "I'm alive." She whispered. She remembered what Myungsoo told her. She could feel the wound in her stomach, she was in more pain than before. But what happened to her? She can't remember anything after that. 

"Thank God! Why won't you open your eyes?" The familiar voice said. "Did you have a bad dream? You started to cry and you were trembling." The familiar voice continued. 

Dream? She was sleeping? She was sleep crying? Well that was a first. Suzy struggled to open her eyes, she could feel the warmth of the person's body around her. The person was hugging her, hugging her tight. She felt a soft touch on her forehead. A gentle kiss. Her eyes flew open and she saw him. Myungsoo. Myungsoo was looking at her cross between a worried and a relieve expression. Suzy was confuse. They were under the cherry blossom tree and Myungsoo was cradling her in his arms. Myungsoo brushed his hands on Suzy's face gently, soothing her. 

"Myungsoo? What.. How.. When.. What happened?" Suzy finally said. She didn't move because she liked where she was, in his arms. 

Myungsoo looked confused now, "You fell asleep then suddenly you started to cry and tremble." He paused, his eyes showed Suzy that he was scared. "I was worried. You wouldn't wake up when I tried to wake you up and it's been 5 minutes since I did. I was going to call you're brother after a few more minutes." His voice started to tremble. 

"I was sleeping?" Suzy blinked. Myungsoo nodded. "It was all a dream?" Suzy sounded relieved. 

"Did you have a bad dream?" Myungsoo asked as he tightened his grip on Suzy. Suzy spotted the guitar by the tree and remembered what happened before he told her the 'important thing'. 

"How did I fall asleep?" She ignored his question. 

"I was playing some songs when you yawned so I suggested that you sleep. Then you layed down on top of my legs and I let your head rest on my arm. I started to hum you a song then you just fell asleep." He paused, looking at Suzy's curious expression. "Did you have a bad dream?" He attempted to ask her again. 

Suzy nodded slowly, "I had a dream that you cheated on me and you were going to marry the other girl." She whispered as her voice trembled. She felt the pain again and it felt so real. The scene replayed over her head for the 6th time. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath.

Myungsoo chuckled, he kissed her gently on the forehead. "I will never do that." He kissed Suzy on the lips softly then hugged her tighter. They break away and Suzy cracked a smile. 

"I'm glad it was a dream." She was relieve but her voice was still trembling. 

"It must have been a really horrible dream for you. It was the firts time I've seen you cry." Myungsoo's voice was cold and he frowned. 

"It's just a dream." She camly said even though she was screaming inside, still panicking. "Awww! But I made you jealous in my dream too. Before you told me the.. uhm.. thing." 

Myungsoo raised his eyebrows, "I'm not the jealous type unlike you." 

"But it's weird, because what I told you was real." Suz thought about it. It was weird because what she told him about Hyomin and her brother was true. It seemed so real, the dream. 

"Dreams can't always be a fantasy. You need some reality in it too." Myungsoo informed her. "What did you say?" 

Suzy narrowed her eyes, "Woohyun oppa's ex, Hyomin unnie has a brother. The same age as me. When they started dating, my brother and Hyomin unnie would try and set us up." She stopped talking at looked at Myungsoo. Myungsoo's face expression was calm but deep inside, he was burning. The worst part is, something seemed to be poking his heart. He nodded for Suzy to continue. "They secretly did it so me and her brother didn't know about it. Later, Hyomin unnie shouted at us in frustration to just date already. Ever since, me and her brother got close. Those days were really fun." Suzy paused and looked at Myungsoo again, hoping that he'll get jelous. 

Myungsoo gritted his teeth and gave Suzy a bitter smile. Suzy didn't know that Myungsoo was screaming inside and that he already burned three houses in his head. That was how angry he was. He could feel something poking his heart harder. "To be honest, I miss him." Suzy continued. Myungsoo just felt a bullet go through his heart and his head. "But we lose contact after Hyomin unnie died." Myungsoo could hear the sadness in Suzy's voice. His stomach felt like it's been turn inside out. He knew that it was jealousy but he didn't want to admit it.

Suzy smiled a little noticing that Myungsoo was jealous. She sat up and kissed him. Myungsoo was surprise but kissed her back. They could feel warm air that was coming out from each other's nose and Suzy's fingers were winding into Myungsoo's hair. She could fell Myungsoo wanting more and she moved her head back, tempting him. She smiled as she saw Myungsoo pout. "There's no reason for you to be jelous." She . It wasn't really a tease becuase she meant it. She sounded like she was teasing him. 

"Oh, by the way, did you know we were neighbours?" Suzy said as she sat acorss Myungsoo. 

"You haven't been sleeping for 2 days, Suzy. Of course I know. We found out earlier today remember?" Myungsoo patted Suzy's head. 

"Oh, I thought that was a dream too." She paused as she thought. "So I fell asleep when we came here?" 

Myungsoo nodded. "I won't runaway with another girl, I pormise." Myungsoo reassured her.

Suzy gave him a smile. "You promise?" She asked, making sure. 

"Promise." Myungsoo confirmed. 

 

It was 10am when Suzy woke up. She made her way downstairs, not bothering to brush her hair. Woohyun was sitting on the couch, Sunggyu next to him, watching TV. They didn't notice Suzy watching them. They never realise that Suzy is there when they're together, this made Suzy a bit annoyed. She was still alive and she was standing in the same room as them as well. It's really not hard to notice her. She kept glaring at the couple until Sunggyu looked at her and jumped a little from his seat. Woohyun flinch since he got surprise because of Sunggyu and nearly screamed when he saw Suzy glaring. 

"You looke like you've been brought back from the dead!" He brother exclaimed. Sunggyu hit him on the arm and made Woohyun flinch. 

"You look .. uh.. nice this morning!" Suggyu said, examining his boyfriend's sister. Suzy rolled her eyes and made her way to the kitchen. She didn't even know why she went there, she didn't even want to eat. Maybe she just wanted to get away from her brother and Sunggyu. She watched them through the 'window', she was still sleepy. 

Woohyun looked at her and made a face, "Are you meeting Myungsoo today?" 

"Yeah, later." Suzy didn't sound bothered. She went over to sit on Woohyun's other side, keeping her distance. 

"Myungsoo's a nice kid." Woohyun said. Suzy nodded. 

"He's a really good singer and I heard that he also played guitar." Woohyun added, Suzy nodded again. 

"But he looked cold, just like you." Suzy nodded, not listening to what her brother was saying. She was in the process of falling asleep again. 

Woohyun realised that Suzy wasn't listening, "He said to me that he was gay." Suzy looked at her brother then hit his arm as hard as she could. She only realised after that it was Sunggyu's arm and Sunggyu held back the pain and gave Suzy a little smile. 

"Sorry, oppa.." Suzy looked at Sunggyu with worried eyes. She found her brother's arm and hit him twice as hard. Woohyun jumped and rubbed the spot that Suzy hit him. 

"OW!" Woohyun shouted. "That hurt!"

"It was suppose to!" Suzy argued back. 

"You shouldn't hit your oppa!" Woohyun said, still rubbing the spot.

"You shouldn't make fun of my boyfriend!" 

"I didn't make fun of him!"

"He called him gay!"

"No I didn't!" Woohyun denied. 

Suzy was about to hit him again when there was a knock on the door. She leaned towards her brother threatening him before she went to open the door. When she did, Myungsoo was smiling wearing the new plaid shirt that she bought him. Suzy just stood there and looked at him, not saying a word. Myungsoo giggled when he saw his girlfriend's state and he foudn it adorable. Myungsoo's face fell and he went inside to find Woohyun and Sunggyu looking at him. Suzy closed the door and held Myungsoo's hand. 

"That's Sunggyu oppa. Woohyun oppa's boyfriend." Suzy introduced Sunggyu. "This is Myungsoo, my boyfriend.. and neighbour." Suzy said as she introduced Myungsoo to Sunggyu.

Sunggyu didn't smile. Neither did Myungsoo. The atmosphere became gloomy all of a sudden and it was quiet. Suzy looked at Myungsoo then at Sunggyu then at her brother. Woohyun did the same. Sunggyu and Myungsoo's eyes were locked onto each other. Suzy could hear Myungsoo growl under his breath. Suzy led Myungsoo over to the couch but Myungsoo stopped just as he was close to couch where Sunggyu was sitting. 

"It's been a while hyung." Myungsoo said through gritted teeth. 

Suggyu looked at his cold eyes, "I'm glad to see you." Sunggyu spat as he said the word glad. 

The two siblings looked at each other then at their boyfriend, confuse at the situation. 

"So, do you know each other?" Suzy asked. 

Sunggyu and Myungsoo looked at each other for another minute before Myungsoo turned to look at Suzy, "I'm going." He walked away but Suzy grabbed his wrist. 

"You just got here." Suzy said, tightening her grasp.

"I'll see you later." Myungsoo said and he escape Suzy's hold and walked out. 

"What was that all about?" Suzy mumbled. She turned to look at Woohyun and Sunggyu, both looking back at her. 

"You know Myungsoo?" Woohyun asked his boyfriend, he put his hand on Suggyu's shoulder. 

Sunggyu turned to look at Woohyun, his face stiff. "He's my brother." He spat as he said brother. 

Woohyun and Suzy gasp. They looked at each other then back at Sunggyu. Sunggyu's face was red and they didn't know if it was because he was angry or something else. Sunggyu didn' look happy. Silent surrounded them as the siblings only looked at Sunggyu waiting for an explanation. 

 

Myungsoo was already sitting under the tree when Suzy came. His expression was blank but his ahnds were clenched in a fist. Suzy felt scared to approach him but she did it anyway, slowly. She sat in front of him and she could see his eyes burning with pain and anger. His mouth formed a line and his ears were red. His hair was gelled back, for the first time in a long time. Myungsoo looked at her, failing at being calm. 

"Would you like to tell me why you didn't mention you had an older brother?" Suzy asked quietly. She knew it was a bad idea but he had to tell her sooner or later. 

"I don't want to talk about it." Myungsoo said through gritted teeth. His eyes looked at the view behind Suzy. Suzy wanted to know and she wantd to annoy the crap out of him until he told her but she deicded to give him space and wait till he was ready to tell her. Time passed and Myungsoo was still the same as he was. Suzy only got more impatient and irritated as she waited. She couldn't keep still because lots of thoughts went through her head. She looked at Myungsoo and he seemed to have calmed down even though his lips were in still a line. 

"Sunggyu tried to kill me." He blurted out. He could feel the tears coming but he pushed it back, he didn't want Suzy to see him cry. Suzy was taken aback by what he said and she didn't know how to reply. She was frozen in her spot and this is when she wished that she never asked him. "My ing brother tried to kill me." Myungsoo said again and his hand clenched into a fist. It was the first time that Szuy heard him curse, this is when she knew that he was angry. 

"Do you want to talk about it?" She asked as calmly as she could. She wanted to disguised that she was scared but she failed. Myungsoo looked at her in the eyes and realise. He motioned her with his hand to come closer to him because she was seating far away from him. She didn't even realise that she was shuffling back when he spoke. She got up and walked slowly to sit beside him. Myungsoo took her hand in his and their fingers intertwined. 

"I have to." Myungsoo's voice  was deep. Suzy waited for him to speak. "When I was 4, Sunggyu hyung was jealous because my parents took care of me more than him. In his eyes, they gave me love more than him. He was angry becuase no one paid attention to him that much and when everything that I did was wrong, our parents never told me off but they scolded him whenever he did something wrong. He didn't know that it was because I was only a child back then and that he was older. He saw that our parents loved me more than him. 

One day, our parents went out and left Sunggyu hyung to look after me. He thought that it was the chance to get rid of me. I was 5 then and he was 9. We were upstairs when he asked me to get him a snack since I was little, and he was my older brother, I agreed and went downstairs. I was still at the top of of the stairs when he pushed me." Myungsoo paused and held Suzy's hand tighter. "I fell the down the stairs but since the stairs were carpet, I didn't get hurt that much. Luckily I only broke my leg and I didn't die. His planned failed. 

Our mum asked him what happened and he told them the truth. He told them that he pushed me down the stairs so I could die. Our parents were shock but they felt sorry towards him. Towards my brother who tried to kill me. They felt sorry for him because they didn't spend time with him and this caused him to act this way." Myungsoo felt someone stab him the back. He was in a lot of pain as he relived the memory. "So our parents gave us both loved equally but Sunggyu hyung still thinks they favour me more. Then our mum got pregnant soon and this is when Moonsoo comes in. When Sunggyu hyung heard the news, he moved out and never contacted us again. One brother was enough, he didn't want another one. We couldn't contact him and our parents got worried. There was not one day when they didn't try to contact or find him. 

Now, after 13 years, I finally saw him again. I finally saw the person who tried to kill me. I finally saw my brother again." Myungsoo already felt three more stabs in his heart and nothing could hurt him even more. He fought back the tears and he didn't cry. His face was red and his eyes were bloodshot. His other hand was trembling and the other was holding on to Suzy's hand. He was screaming and crying inside because the pain stayed with him for 13 years. Suzy was the only one that made him happy and made him forget about the pain. But now that Woohyun was dating his brother. Suzy's brother was dating the person that tried to kill him, he felt like he died already. 

Suzy hugged him. She hugged him tightly and she didn't care if he couldn't breath. She didn't want to let him go and she wanted him to stay in her arms, forever. She felt sorry for Myungsoo and she wanted to make him feel better and wash the pain away but she didn't know how. She wanted to make the cuts and wounds better but she didn't know how. Myungsoo stayed still as he let Suzy hug him. He had trouble breathing at this moment but he didn't care because he felt safe. He felt like nothing could harm him when he was in Suzy's arms.

Suzy still didn't know what to do and so, she decided to say what she felt. "I'm sorry. I'm here" She paused. "I love you." She whipered in his ears, tickling him.

Those three words. The three words that made Myungsoo happy. The three words that made the scars and wounds heal up a little. The three words that he loved hearing from Suzy. The three words that made him forget about Sunggyu. The three words that made him start crying. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I didn't prove read this chapter to. Sorry for the awkward spelling and grammer mistakes. *cue Suju* Don't kill me >.< It was only just a dream~ (swear this is a song)  hohoho anyways, as promise some MyungZy moment and sad story. I'm not even sure if there's woogyu moments. They just made a guest appearance making Myungsoo angry and sad. The sadness is just starting xD Be warned :)) I hope you guys like this chapter and comment below on what you think~ Critisism is welcome :P haha but not too mean. I am human ^^; 

Comment Replies:

@Myungzy_Gurdian: Phew! Wohoooo! :D It's all Suzy's fault and her hating meeting new people xD another moment of jelous myung hehehe ^^

@Pink3raser: Finally~ Me too! Wide eyed and confuse.. aww she's so adorable~~! 

@soelle1000: Updated~ ^^;

@loveisyam: Good luck ;D Earlier today, I was watching Kwanghee and Sunhwa's meeting on WGM and I was thinking what if it was Suzy and Myungsoo. I had lots of imagination on how they would act and stuff and I was like, THEY SHOULD HAVE PICKED MYUNGZY! *spazzing* ahahaha but seriously, they should have. IKR~ for the MyungZy shippers! WOOHOOO! :D I'll probabaly do the same. I'd probabaly watch the same episode as I wait for the next episode to come out. XD Yes, yes we will~ OMG. YES. I didn't think of that :)) If they exchnage siblings that would make Myungsoo and Suzy siblings? :)) It really would have been. They would be married by now or something. :') It was only just a dream (IT IS A SONG!) HAHAH :') 

@kimkim96: I think Myungsoo looks scary when he's angry and jealous >.< imagine him smiling then turning angry straight away.. *shivers*

@Happymankane: I'm so curious yeah~ *cue SHINee* :))) 

@gysviolen: here's another scene of Myunggie being jelous... but i think it was a complete different reaction from the previous chapter :)) Aniticpate that cos I' thinking about putting another guy ;) not sure yet though :DD Thank you~

@kiseop1: Oh, Hello~ omg, Kiseop is my bias too! :D *spazzing* :)) LOOOOL! here's the next chapter~ Myungsoo said what? it was only just a dream~~~ It's a song! XD

@inspiritz: REALLY shocked xD I would too! Who knew that grandpa gyu would try to kill Myunggie T^T OMG. *spazzing* When Myungsoo did the talent thing on IY2 he looked so handsome and cool~ Suzy fed him a squid.. they looked so arodable *spazzing again* I guess they are the sweet couple in reality. I WISH THEY WOULD JUST DATE ALREADY. Did you expect that to happen? That it was a dream? XD HIGH FIVE~! 

 

Love, asdfghjklomg!