Chapter 4

Cherry Blossom Tree

"Oppa, now that your in 'good terms' with mum and dad again, doesn't mean you need to abandon your appartment." Suzy said as she stopped drawing. 

"I didn't abandon my appartment. I still live there. I just come visit my family in the day. It's only been one day. Today!" Woohyun said, watching TV. 

It was Sunday and the two siblings were at home, being lazy. Well, Woohyun was being lazy while Suzy was trying to level up her skills on art. Suzy was already getting bored and fed up with Woohyun even though he's only been here for a few hours. For Suzy, it felt like forever. She did miss her brother but now she doesn't have an excuse to visit him and his appartment now and then. 

It was about lunch time and Woohyun decided that they should go out and eat somewhere. Suzy wasn't too bothered as she pushed her brother's aegyo away and frowned. She felt like killing him at the moment with his stupid aegyo. He knows well enough that she hated it. 

"I'm sorry Suzy!" Woohyun begged as he kneeled down in front of his little sister. "Let's go buy something delicious!" 

"No." Suzy only said one word which set off her brother having a tantrum. Suzy rolled her eyes as she walked to the kitchen and got out two ice lollies. She handed her brother one and pointed at the couch. Woohyun took the ice lolly and sat down on the couch, looking up at his siter. 

"Why are you so scary sometimes?" Woohyun whined, trying to look cold and scary. It made Suzy laugh and fall on the floor. Woohyun joined in moments later and the two siblings were hitting each other really hard while laughing. They had manage to keep their ice lollies safe. 

When Suzy was calmer, she got up and took her bag. "Oppa, I'm going!" She said as she wriggled her foot inside her shoes. She looked at her brother before she left and she saw the sadness in his eyes. "I'll buy you something delicious on my way back home. I'm not promising antyhing though." She said as she opened the door. She just had a mini heart attack when she saw a little kid right in front of her. He was smiling and he was sweating. Ew, she thought.

She tried to be as friendly as she could, "Uh... Hello there. Can I help you?" It didn't last long until she gave the little boy a cold look.

The kid looked behind Suzy before he said, "My name is Moonsoo. I'm your new neighbour! Is Woohyun hyung home?" He ignored Suzy's cold stare because he was use to it. 

Suzy nodded and moved to one side so the little boy could get in. She didn't even bother to introduce herself, knowing that the little boy didn't care. She was surprise that the boy didn't even run away when she her eyes turned into cold stones. As she closed the door, she heard the little boy say "Your sister is just like my brother." to Woohyun. He doesn't even know me and there he goes comparing me to his brother, she thought. Suzy pulled her hoodie over her head to hide her hair and walked off faster than she did yesterday. 

 

Myungsoo was coming out of his house when he saw a girl coming out from the house next to his. He couldn't see her face properly because she had her hood up and she walked too quickly. He wasn't too bothered about it, he didn't want to make a fuss and introduce himself anyway.

He wasn't carrying his guitar on his back but a camera was strap around his neck. As usaul, he was wearing a plaid shirt with jeans and a converse. He couldn't be bothered to gel his hair back. He's trying to use gel less to help the enviroment. He wasn't even sure if it really helped the enviroment. It was just one of his lame excuse because he really doesn't want to have a chic and cold image. 

He walked quite quickly, heading towards the park when he saw the girl with the hoodie again coming out from a book store. He decided to ignore her since she didn't know he was her neighbour and since he didn't want to waste his time. He stopped by the bakery to buy two strawberry cupcakes. It one was of his favourites and he decided to buy two since he needed to 'pay' Suzy for letting him seat in front the cherry blossom tree. He started to feel stupid for paying her anything but he bought one anyway. It started to become his favourite place in the park ever since he met Suzy. He didn't know why and he really didn't want to know why. 

He arrived at the tree to only find it empty. Suzy still wasn't there. He already ate his cupcake on the way here and he had Suzy's in a mini box. He looked at the box, quite satisfied, and layed in on the grass in front of the tree. He took his camera in his hands and started to take pictures. He took picture of the cherry blossom tree with the box sitting in front. He took picture of the view and the people in it. When he decided that he took too many pictures, he sat beside that box and waited. He waited for the girl who he bought the cupcake for. While waiting, he had manage to fall asleep leaning against the tree trunk. 

 

Suzy decided to go to the book store and search for a good book to read. She searched for quite a long time and even asked the staff's recommendation of good books but Suzy already read all of them. After a few minutes, she got frustrated and gave up and walked out of the shop. She passed by a really nice looking bakery and decided to go in. She saw the cutest strawberry cupcake but decided not to buy it since she only had enough money to buy something for her brother. She bought him a red bean bread and made her way to the park. 

She found Myungsoo sleeping and a box next to him. Is that his 'payment'? she asked herself. She sat in front of Myungsoo, not bothering to wake him up and took the box. She put it back in case it wasn't for her but for someone else. The camera, that was resting on Myungsoo's lap, caught her eyes. She took it gently without waking him up, which was strange. If that was her brother or Sungjong sleeping there, she would have pushed them or kicked them so they would wake up. But she didn't do that to Myungsoo. She suddenly felt something strange in her stomach and she was sure it wasn't something she had ever felt before. She ignored it and looked through the photos on Myungsoo's camera. She didn't care whether or not Myungsoo would have killed her for taking the camera. He was asleep anyway. 

She looked through the photos and saw the beautiful tree and the view with the people in it. The next photo was a house. It looked like a normal house but it was smaller than hers and it looked quite cosy. Is this his house? she thought. She decided not to look at the rest of the pictures since it could be private or something.

She looked at Myungsoo who was still sleeping. Since she had the camera in her hands, might as well take a picture of him. She smiled and took one picture of him. She decided to take another picture and she was about to press the shutter button when Myungsoo's eyes flew open. Suzy was still holding the camera as they looked at each for a second. 

"What are you doing?" Myungsoo asked, eyeing the camera in her hands. 

"Taking a picture of sleeping Myungsoo" Suzy let out a mischevious smile and she pressed the shutter button. She was able to capture Myungsoo's I've-just-woke-up face and she laughed.

Myungsoo took the camera away from her and looked at the picture. He smiled and pressed the 'next' button on his camera. His face became cold as he stared at the picture. 

Suzy realised this. "You're really good at taking pictures. The pictures you took are really beautiful. Is it your hobby?"

"You could say that" Myungsoo put the camera away and handed Suzy the mini box. "My 'payment'"

Suzy took the box and smiled at him. She opened it and to her surprise, she saw the strawberry cupcake that she she saw inn the bakery earlier on."I was going to buy this cupcake" She beamed as she took a bite. "Thank You!"

Myungsoo smiled at the sight of her talking with full. "You're not so lady like"

"I. Don't. Give. A. Single. Damn."

"You shouldn't talk to the person who bought you that delicious cupcake" 

Suzy thought for a second, "I'm sorry" 

Her reply made a smile appear on Myungsoo's face. Something caught Myungsoo's attention. Suzy's hoodie. It was the exact same colour as the one his neighbour was using as she went out. He looked at her shoes but forgot what his neighbour's shoes looked like. Damn, he thought. He suddenly felt nervous all of a sudden. Why all of a sudden? He watched Suzy take the last bit of the cupcake and she gave him a smile. He didn't let the whole hoodie thing get into his head since anyone could have owned one. It could have also been a coincidence or something. 

"What's in the paper bag?" Myungsoo asked as he saw the paper bag on Suzy's lap. 

"Red bean bread"

"Why did you eat the cupcake when you bought a bread? Are you really that hungry?"

"It's for my brother"

Myungsoo remembered yesterday when Suzy mentioned her brother. Her brother who use to play the piano and sing for her. Then another memory came from yesterday. Woohyun playing the piano and him singing along to 'can you smile'. He smiled at the memory, it was a fun night for him. Then he remembered that Woohyun had a sister. He was going to ask Suzy but then he felt stupid since they only met a few days ago and Suzy would just probably think he's a creeper, so he disregarded the question. 

"You don't have your book or your big notepad today?" He said as he realised that she didn't have anything book related. What's with you today and realising? he thought. It was weird for him though. He never really paid attention to people in much detail before. He wasn't sure how he realised all these tiny little things about Suzy. It freaked him out a little. 

"Oh, yeah. I didn't really have a book to read and the notepad was too big for me to carry around so I decided to come in empty handed. Well, except for my bag and the red bean bread" Suzy said as she looked around her. "You don't have your guitar today" Suzy was looking forward to him playing the guitar again. She enjoyed the sound of any musical instruments. She wanted to learn how to play the piano but she at it. She was also lazy to practice every day. 

"Same explanation with yours. It was too big to carry around with me, plus it was also heavy" Myungsoo said. 

Suzy just nodded and she was about to say something when her phone rang. She looked at the ID caller, Woohyun. 

"What oppa?"

"I'm boooooooooored! Moonsoo left 10 minutes ago and I have nothing to do! Come back home!" 

"Go to sleep like you normally do when you're bored"

"I can't! I drank coffee  2 hours ago and you know I can't sleep when I drink coffee!"

"You shouldn't have drank it in the first place"

"SUUUUZZZZZYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY"

"Fine! I'll go home"

"Bring me food"

"Okay, okay. I'm hanging up" 

Suzy sighed as she stood up. " I gotta go. My brother said he's bored and wants me home" 

"Okay. Bye!" Myungsoo didn't look bothered but he actually wanted Suzy to stay. 

Suzy wanted Myungsoo to stop her from going and convince her to stay but he looks like he didn't care. She gave him a good bye wave and left him sitting in front of the tree. She didn't want to leave him but her brother would have just annoyed the hell out of her. 

Myungsoo watched Suzy walk away from him. From his point of view, it looked like a really sad departure. He laughed at his thought and mini imagination. You've gone crazy Kim Myungsoo. Get your head fixed, he thought as he layed down on the grass. He closed his eyes and went back to sleep. 

 

Suzy opened the door to see Woohyun sitting right in front of it. She felt so annoyed and she realy wanted to kick him across the room. She held the paper bag in front of him and his eyes sparkled in delight. He stood up and opened his arms, inviting Suzy for a hug. Suzy rolled her eyes and pushed him away as she walked over to the couch. Before she could even sit down, Woohyun jumped on her and they both fell on the couch. 

"You're the best sister ever!" Woohyun chimed in her ears. 

"I won't be if you don't get off me!" Suzy was struggling to get up and get away from her brother. She smacked him in the head just as he was about to take a bite from the bread. 

"OWWWWWWWWWWWWW!" Woohyun whined. "I'm still your big brother you know which means I can  kill you!" 

Suzy gave him a threatening glare and Woohyun backed away slowly. Just when Suzy turned around, Woohyun charged himself towards her and pinned her on the floor. His signiture don't-mess-with-me-move. He layed on top of Suzy as he ate the bread. 

"You might have  deadly glares but I'm not that afraid of you" He said as he laughed. 

Suzy's energy suddenly drained from her body and she felt lazy to fight back. She just also realised that the floor felt comfortable. She closed her eyes and in no time, she was fast asleep.

Woohyun looked down and found his sister sleeping. "Ehey, what have you been doing all day to make you so tired?" 

He picked her up and carried her in her room. He layed her down gently on the bed and smiled before he left, leaving Suzy to dream.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Whatup guys? :D Another story update~~ I hope you enjoy reading this as much as I enjoy writing it. Well, typing it :P I just had to end it with a cute brother and sister moment. I'm starting to want Woohyun to be my brother now. It's so weird, I don't even know why. =_=" Well I'm happy anyway that Woohyun is Suzy's brother (in this story) I think there was more Woohyun and Suzy (brother and sister moment) in this chapter than MyungZy O.O I'll make sure that the next chapter has more MyungZy moments ^_^ Thank you for your support and your comments :D I want to thank the new subscribers as well ^^ Enjoy~!!!

Comment Replies:

@Pink3raser: Woohooooo! Another update  :') Thank you for loving this story :D Now that you've mention it, it's the first fanfic that I've read as well that has Suzy and Myungsoo with the same personality. hahaha

@NuShoes: I'm sure she will be too! Who wouldn't be shock if they fouund out the Myungsoo was their neighbour? XD Well, none kpop fans wouldn't care but still.. their going to find out he's Infinite's L, right? :)) I had to go and search what 'Ganbatte' means.. I fail at other languages =_=" I didn't realise it was japanese, but thanks to you.. I leanred a new word ^_^ LOLOLOL! But thank you for your support reader-nim :D 

@loveisyam: I wish there was cherry blossom trees in my place too! There are some but there's hardly any. I want a park full of Cherry Blossom Trees :D People are so lucky in Japan who has like different types of Cherry Blossom Trees (I think) Lol! Faith is faith ;D Yes, Sungjong is her friend who acts like her brother sometimes. He was joking about being her dad to make her smile xD MYUNGHYUN! (Not sure if that's the real otp name for myungsopo and woohyun) My infinite OTP's are kinda messed up right now. Myungyeol use to be my number one but then I started to ship Wooyeol OTL. I'll shut up about my messed up OTP list. ahahaha. Love can change someone's personality ^^ That's all I'm going to say :P

@pink14: I love the sibling moments too! I want an older brother like Woohyun, I'm such a lonely only child TT^TT Okay, enough about my lonely life :)) I had that image in my head before of Woohyun falling in love with Suzy :)) But I decided not to do it because I'd ruin the MyungZy tag =_= kekeke Woohyun can fall in love with me instead :))))) FOREVER ALONE Sorry for telling you about my lonely life OTL 

@inspiritz: Awww~ thank you for your comment :"> I'm glad you love my story and like the way I write ^^ Suzy is just so unsociable (don't even know if it's a word) in this story =_=" MYUNGHYUN<3 is that the reall OTP name for Myungsoo and Woohyun? I'm not really sure :)) Thank you so much for saying that my writing is amazing, or maybe you were talking about the story. But either way thank you :D I try to update everyday :)

@gysviolen: You're username is really amazing :D Everytime I would read the comments, i read the username as well and your username is so interesting to read ^^ I wish they were like this in real life too! Suzy needs an older brother like Woohyun :))) If Myungsoo saw Suzy, their relationship would have developed but he didn't T^T Thank you and I hope you enjoy this story reader-nim~ ^_^ 

@SkullMaki: I updated! I hope you like it and enjoy~

 

Love, asdfghjklomg!