Chapter 12

Cherry Blossom Tree

Friday finally came and it was lunch time. Suzy and Sungjong were having an argument about which vitamin water and how it was or wasn't good for you. Myungsoo and Sungyeol joined them shortly and that made Suzy smile. Sungyeol and Sungjong were taking glances at them then smiled. Myungsoo gave Suzy a yellow vitamin water, Suzy grinned. Sungjong made a face while Sungyeol took a sip of his americano. 

"So when shall we go shopping?" Myungsoo asked, leaning back against his chair. 

Suzy gulped down half the drink, "Huh?"

"Remember our bet? You said you'd buy me a plaid shirt if we had the nickname 'ice couple'." Myungsoo reminded her. 

The school went crazy when they found out that the two were in a relationship. They started to make up rumours like how they were force to be in a relationship and that they only did it to become more popular. Suzy thought they were insane. But along the way, they did earn the nickname the 'ice couple'. Myungsoo had the I-told-you-saw look on his face when he saw Suzy in the corridors between classes. 

"Tomorrow." Suzy confirmed taking her phone out. Sungyeol and Sungjong weren't paying attention to them anymore, they were having a conversation about cupcakes. 

"Then we'll go to your house after." Myungsoo added. 

"Call." Suzy smiled. "I was lucky the other night when we went home late. My brother wasn't there and my parents went out for a bussiness dinner. It wans't long until they arrived though." 

"Good for you. I got caught but I made up an excuse." 

"What excuse?" Suzy waited for his amazing excuse. Myungsoo came up with random excuses. One time, he suggested that they ditch school and his excuse to leave school was because Myungsoo's little brother got into an accident and it was Suzy's parent's fault. Suzy thought it didn't sound believable and she told him that she was a good student. Myungsoo raised his eyebrows when she said it and his plan failed.

"I said I was doing homework with Sungyeol at his house." Myungsoo smiled a little. "They believed it." He smirked. 

Suzy rolled her eyes and started to play with his phone. Myungsoo watched her and smiled when he saw her concentrated look. Sungyeol and Sungjong decided to leave, leaving the two lovebirds alone. Myungsoo kicked Suzy under the table and it made Suzy jump a little. 

Suzy shot him a cold stare, "What?" 

"You don't need to buy me a plaid shirt anymore." Myungsoo informed her. 

Suzy got annoyed, "You didn't have to kick me you know. Saying it was fine." 

"I know. But you look adorable when you have that coldness in your eyes." Myungsoo smiled. 

"Why?" Suzy ignored his comment.

"Why what?"

"Why don't you want me to buy you the plaid shirt anymore?"

Myungsoo shrugged, "I don't want you to spend money on me."

"But a bet is a bet and I lose." Suzy reminded him. "I want to buy it for you."

"I'm not letting you." Myungsoo refused. 

"You're going to lose this argument." 

Myungsoo remembered the first time she said that. He smiled at the thought. He did really lose at that time. 

"Prove it." Myungsoo smirked. 

"I refuse to see you again." Suzy threatened.

"You'll miss me." 

"I know. I have a picture of you on my phone so it's fine." 

"I'll run away." Myungsoo folded his arm. 

"Remember what I said will happen if you run away?" She paused for an effect. "I'll kill you when I catch you."

"Not unless your brother does first!" Suzy could hear the coldness in his voice. Somehow that made Suzy shut up and she frowned. "I won." Myungsoo said, holding her hand. 

 

"You're late." Suzy was tapping her foot impatiently. 

Myungsoo smiled apologetically and grabbed her by the waist, pulling her close. "I'm sorry." He whispered in her ears. 

Suzy pushed him away and frowned. "All is forgiven." She sighed in defeat. Myungsoo smiled and held in hand.

They walked in and out of shops, Myungsoo refusing to let Suzy buy him anything. They've been in 10 shops and all Myungsoo did was complain and drag Suzy out the shop. Everytime Suzy would drag him in, he would groan then drag her out. Suzy gave up and gave Myungsoo an evil stare. Myungsoo just looked at her blankly and that irritated Suzy even more. Myungsoo tried to make funny faces, trying to make Suzy laugh but he failed. Suzy was now scowling and she was tapping her foot again. 

"If I let you buy me something, can I buy you the plaid top?" Suzy suggested. 

Myungsoo nodded then smiled, "What do you want?" 

"Ice cream!" Suzy's face lit up. 

Myungsoo nodded and he bought her an ice cream. He was going to object because that didn't really equal to a shirt but at least he could buy Suzy something. Suzy ate it while looking at Myungsoo, who was just looking at her. Myungsoo didn't get any because he said it was cold even though it was quite warm and the sun was shining. Suzy rolled her eyes when he said his excuse and continued to eat her ice cream. Once she finished, she smiled and dragged Myungsoo to a shop. 

"I know you wanted this one. Your eyes lit up when I showed you it." Suzy told him. Myungsoo smiled and nodded in agreement. Suzy made her way to the counter, Myungsoo following behind her clinging onto her bag like a kid. Suzy smiled as he acted like a child. 

When they got out of the shop, Suzy handed the plastic bag which contained his new top. Myungsoo gave her a smile and pulled her in for a hug. Suzy returned the hug and patted him on the back. She didn't know why she patted him though. When Myungsoo let go, he kissed Suzy gently on the forehead then started to walk. 

"You're leaving me now that I bought you a plaid shirt?" Suzy shouted after him. 

Myungsoo turned around then walk back to her, feeling stupid. "No, silly." He tap Suzy's nose gently. "I'm off to your house." 

"But you don't know where it is." 

Myungsoo's face fell, "Oh yeah." 

Suzy chuckled at his foolishness. Suzy held his hand and led him, Myungsoo pouting behind her. 

 

They arrived at the park where their cherry blossom tree lives. They stop just at the entrance of the park. They both looked ahead then Myungsoo looked at Suzy, confuse. There were loads of people there, they weren't suprise since it was a nice day. As usual, the cherry blossom tree was lonely without them. 

"Why are we here?" Myungsoo asked.

"Walking through here is quicker." Suzy said as she started to walk. 

They walk through the park hand in hand quietly. The only noise that they could hear were children screeming and people talking. They passed the cherry blossom tree, smiling as they looked at it. They didn't stop and sit down since they telepathically thought that they should give the tree a rest from them. 

They were at the end of the park before they know it and Suzy didn't stop to look behind, neither did Myungsoo. As they were walking along the street, Myungsoo realised that the street looked familiar to him. He looked around and realise that this was the same street that he walked through when he walked home. He kept quiet, observing the streets while holding Suzy's hand. They soon turn in a corner, leading them to a smaller street packed with big, beautiful houses. Myungsoo looked around, trying to take in everything. The route that they walk was exactly the same as his route to walk home from the park. In no time, he could see his house in a distance. 

"No ones home right now but my brother said he'll stop by later." Suzy informed him. Myungsoo could only nod as his eyes were focuse on his house. Suzy didn't turn around to say it to him so she didn't know what Myungsoo was doing. 

They were two houses away from Myungsoo's house when Suzy stop. Suzy turned around and saw Myungsoo's blank expression and smiled. She continued to walk a little bit more then stopped at the house jusy next to Myungsoo's. Myungsoo decided not to say anything. 

Suzy turned around to look at the house, then faced Myungsoo. "This is my house." Suzy smiled as she pointed at the house behind her.

Myungsoo's eyes widened as he heard those words, "This is your house?!" He tried to keep his voice calm. 

Suzy nodded and walked to the front door, taking her keys out. Myungsoo was still standing there looking at his house then at Suzy's house then at Suzy. His eyes were still wide in shock. He managed to come back to his senses and made his way to where Suzy was. Suzy opened the door and went in, Myungsoo slowly followed her. 

"You want anything to drink or eat?" Suzy asked him. Myungsoo shook his head and walked over to her slowly. "Okay, shall we get started to the guitar lesson then?" 

Myungsoo seemed to be in a trance and it made Suzy worried. She grabbed his hand and squeezed him, allowing his mind to come back to the present. Myungsoo looked at her and gave a small nod and a smile. He couldn't believe that all this time, they were neighbours. He couldn't believe that he could have met her when he first came here, only she was sick. He believed she was sick. Myungsoo couldn't seem to find the words to tell her that he lived right next door. The words were jumbled up in his mind and he can't seem to sort it out. 

Suzy sat on the couch and waited for him to come over. He took his guitar out of the case and slowly made his way to her. He was suddenly smiling and he seemed that he can't stop. Suzy looked at him blanky for a second then smiled back at him. He started to play the song that he first played to her and the song that he sang with Woohyun. Woohyun hyung... Woohyun hyung must be her brother... he thought. He didn't seem to worry about it and he was quite calm to know this. At least he knows who her brother is. He stopped playing and handed the guitar to Suzy. Suzy took it and awkwardly held it. Myungsoo chuckled and put it the right way. 

"So, do you know anything about the guitar?" Myungsoo questioned. 

Suzy shook her head and strummed the strings making a horrible noise. They both made a face then laughed. "I'm not musically talented. All that went to my brother." 

Myungsoo smiled, I know. "I can tell." He said as he looked at the piano at the corner. 

"Hey, I have a good idea!" Suzy beamed. 

"What?"

"Why don't you just play the guitar and I'll listen. I don't wanna deafen you." Suzy could feel her face turn red. Myungsoo patted her in the head and nodded. He started to play a random tune and  Suzy seems like it. Myungsoo remembered what Suzy said before, how her brother would come visit later. He'll wait for that and surpise Suzy by letting Woohyun tell her. He felt all excited all of a sudden. 

Myungsoo stopped playing the guitar."Can I see your drawings?" 

Suzy thought for a while then nodded. She stood up and walked up the stairs. Myungsoo looked around the house and smiled at himself as he remembered the first time he's been here. He thought he was going to die until Woohyun came. He wished he knew that his future girlfriend was under the same roof as him at that time. He sighed as Suzy came down the stairs, holding a massive peice of paper. Myungsoo eyed the massive paper while Suzy sat down next to him. She waited for him to look at her and when she did, she smiled.

She flipped the paper slowly revealing a beautiful drawing. On the piece of paper, she drew a cherry blossom tree with a guy wearing plaid shirt sitting in front. The guy was holding a guitar while looking at the front with a cold yet friendly expression. Myungsoo smiled as he admired the drawing. 

"Suzy... It's beautiful." He traced his fingers on the lines in the drawing. 

"I haven't finished it yet. I still need to add colour into it and adjust it a bit more." Suzy looked pleased. 

"Show me it when you're done, okay?" Myungsoo held out his hand, his pinky finger and thumb sticking out. Suzy nodded and accepted the promise handshake.

Suzy put the drawing aside, "What do you want to do?" 

"Let's watch a movie" Myungsoo suggested as he got up and searched the DVD collection they had sitting on the shelf. He picked one out and handed it over to Suzy. Suzy made a face but said nothing as she put it in the DVD player. 

Myungsoo was sitting at the end of the couch, Suzy went over after she's done. She layed down, resting her head on Myungsoo's lap, her feet nearly hanging off the end. 

"You're too tall." Myungsoo scoffed. 

Suzy frowned, "Why'd you pick this movie? It's disgusting." She changed the subject.

"Final Destination 3 is not a disgustion movie." Myungsoo disagreed.

"It's disgusting how they die." Suzy sat up but styaed close to Myungsoo's side. 

"Are you scared?" 

Suzy raised her eyebrows, "No." She lied. She hated these type of movies but her brother loves them. She remembered the first time she saw it and decided not to wacth it again. Well, until today. 

Myungsoo laughed and wrapped his hand around Suzy's shoulder, gently pushing her head to rest on his shoulder. "Don't worry, I'm here." Suzy poked him in the ribs gently making him do a fake wince. Suzy rolled her eyes at his little act and shuffled even closer to him as the movie started. 

 

The movie came to an end and Suzy was burying her face into Myungsoo's chest, refusing to watch the end. Myungsoo hugged her tightly then rubbed her back in comfort. They didn't bother to take the DVD out and watched the credits at the end. 

"Well that wasn't bad." Suzy said as she sat upright, looking away. 

"You were screaming all the way through even if no one was dying." Myungsoo smiled as he turned Suzy's face to look at him. 

"Shut up." Suzy frowned. 

Myungsoo started to about being a scared when the front door opened. They eyes were suddenly fixed on the door as Woohyun came in with a smile. He looked over at Suzy and Myungsoo and the smile disappeared. It appeared again when he realised that the guy was Myungsoo. Suzy stood up and gave her brother a hug and turned around to look at Myungsoo. Myungsoo couldn't help but smile at the sight. Suzy was about to introduce her brother to her boyfriend when Woohyun spoke first. 

"Oh, hi Myungsoo! Long time no see!" Woohyun greeted him with a grin. 

Myungsoo gave a smile, "Hey hyung." 

Suzy was confuse, she looked at Myungsoo then at her brother then back at Myungsoo. Her eyes asking for an explanation. "Y-you guys... know each other?" 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello amigos&amigas~ I'm glad you guys like the previous chapter ^^ Okay, I swear there was a sentence in this chapter that I typed which is also in my other MyungZy fanfic... or so along those lines. Anyways, they finally found out that they were neighbours, well Myungsoo has but Suzy will next chapter. It wasn't as unique as I thought it would be =.= ah well..  I watched final destination 3 a couple of weeks ago and how they died was pretty... horrible in my opinion. For those who haven't watched it and for those who doesn't like blood and all that shizz (like me) I recommend that you don't watch it. This movie has more blood than a vampire movie, like seriously... Well, back on topic, I hope you guys like this chapter and please leave a comment below on what you think ^^; Enjoy~~

Comment Replies: 

@soelle1000: Super cuuute~ Thank you for waiting ^^; hehe

@Pink3raser: hehe, MyungZy being all cute in the previous chapter xD

@loveisyam: It was very cheesy but I'm glad it made you happy and not vomit your guts out :P hahahaha, were you spazzing over their cheessiness? LOL If dramas were like this and MyungZy were the main, I will go to school and dance to Gangnam style by PSY. :)) I think they should too! The dramas would be sooooooooo entertaining but the director would probably edit it and shizz. Myungsoo has a lot of sense when he said what he wanted for his prize xD Suzy being all straight-forward and bold xD Perfect couple! Jelous Suzy and Playful Myungsoo <3 I'm hoping for that too but I'd probably freak out if they were casted for WGM together. MY MYUNGZY HEART WILL BE FOREVER HAPPY. They'll probabaly will, they'll be unseparable when they find out, well when Suzy finds out in the next chapter WOOHOOO~! Nope, I don't mind :D I like listening to others ^_^ Talk (or comment :P) as much as you want XD

@pink14: I love you too reader-nim (>^_^)> *gives you a hug* omg, i'm so happy that you think it's perfect T^T OTL Thank you so much~~~ It probably will get rejected with all the chessiness in this fic but thank you anyways ^_^ You have no idea how much I'm smiling right now <3 You're welcome ^_^ School is starting next week so I won't be  able to update everyday anymore T^T He will be next time ;D Can you imagine how he'll act if he gets jealous... WORLD WAR 3 hahaha 

@kimkim96: Lots of comment about that. Suzy being herself and being straight-forward xD GO SUZY~! 

@soomuch_A: I can't stop smiling after reading you're comments and all the comments :D I AGREE.. DRTFHSDIMEANUXNUM MYUNGZY ALL THE WAY~! ^^;

@gysviolen: MyungZy will always be sweeeeeet~ Hhehehe, I'm glad you love the previous chapter.. please anticipate for the next one :D I WILL NEVER EVER SEPARATE THEM. I learned my lesson from my other myungzy fanfic. My heart was torn when I couldn't write any MyungZy moments T^T They need to stick together no matter what! You're welcome ^^; I love you too~

@inspiritz: Myungsoo finally realizes it xD They don't want to. I don't want them to but they have to... He hugged her... very thight.. close to him..*spazzing* They'll probably will next chapter ;) I'm glad you loved the previous chapter :D I think so too! If they dated in reality, they could have that nickname 'sweet couple' xD they are now also called the 'honest couple' hehehe THEY FREAKING KISS *spazzing again* You have now.. Thank you so much~~ ^_^ I can't stop smiling right now! Oh, it's fine.. I replied to both comments on this comment anyway ^^ <3 

@Happymaknae: Myungzy being all cute in the previous chapter.. *heart attack* Updated~ Thank you so much reader-nim~~ XD 

@SkullMaki: THE PERFECT COUPLE~ <3

 

Thank you so much for all of your support~ I really really REALLY appreciate it~! ~

Love, asdfghjklomg!

Okay, I got annoyed when I was proof reading this. My cousin came and sat next to me while I was proof reading it quickly and she was reading one of the lines.. she mentioned Myungsoo as 'MY UNGSOO' and i got kinda pissed. I mean it's one word/name. 'MY' was connected to 'UNGSOO' making it one word, MYUNGSOO and I told her this and she was like yeah, whatever which pissed me more >.< She doesn't like kpop or refuse to like it but she knows about it. You guys probably don't care but I'm just annoyed and decided to tell you :P Sorry for wasting your time. 

Okay, so this bit was added after I updated this a few seconds ago. I told her that I posted chapter 12 and told her I mentioned her and her mistake on here.. She then asked me why I mentioned her in the credits and I was like WTAF. I got annoyed even more and writing it made me feel better. Sorry for wasting your time agaaain~ T^T