Chapter 25

Cherry Blossom Tree

"Suzy-shi, I have some good news for you!" The doctor beamed at her half asleep face. It was around eleven am that the doctor decided to disturb her 'beauty' sleep. The most annoying part was that it was just her 'beauty' sleep her disturbed. He left the others alone. He was holding a clipboard while examining Suzy's face, waiting for her to ask him what the news were but all he got was Suzy, blinking her eyes, who didn't look bothered. The doctor sighed as he saw how 'excited' Suzy was. "You're getting your head banage off in an hour and you're getting discharged tomorrow! That is if nothing bad happens to you over night that we need to keep you in this room for a few more day". The doctor informed her. 

Suzy still didn't look bothered and she wasn'yt even listening. Who could blame her? They fell asleep at like 3am last night which means she only had 8 hours of sleep. That might sound enough but for Suzy, she needs like 15 hours of sleep. Well, that was over the top but still, 8 hours isn't enough. "Uhm... o..kay..." Suzy muttered. "Can I go back to sleep now?" Suzy was about to lie down when the doctor grabbed her arm, keeping her from going back to sleep. 

"No, sorry. We need to get you examined before we take your banage off so if you don't mind, please follow me." The doctor let go of her hand, maiung her plop on the bed, waking up Myungsoo. Myungsoo fluttered his eyes open and saw Suzy next to him. He moved closer and hugged her, making sure she couldn't escape. She looked at the doctor and pointed at Myungsoo's arm then shrugged before closing her eyes. 

The doctor sighed again before making his way around to Myungsoo's side, ignoring the two older boys sleeping soundly on the same bed. He lifted Myungsoo's arm gently, moving it away from Suzy. Suzy groaned quietly and sat up in a bolt. "I'm coming, I'm coming..." She grumbled. She stood up and put her hospital slippers - which were very comfortable. The doctor nodded in satisfaction as he followed Suzy out of the door. They made their way to the examination room, Suzy taking the lead like she was the doctor. 

 

Suzy came out of the examination as soon as they were finish only to nearly have a heart attack when she saw a tall figure leaning against the wall close to the door. She hit him hard in the arm as he laughed at her expression.

"What are you doing here? Where's Myungsoo?" Suzy asked as she looked around. 

"Well, hello to you too" Sungyeol's expression fell. "Hows the test thing? I see they took off the bandage" He changed the subject. 

"It went well. Where's Myungsoo?" Suzy asked again. 

"He's at the hospital room."

"Why are you here?" Suzy raised an eyebrow in suspicion. 

"Just...."

"Just what?" Suzy's expression became more tense, she could sense something bad.

"Okay.. I need to tell you something that's why I came here. I need to tell you it in private." Sungyeol's expression became hard and cold. 

"W-what is it?" Suzy started to stutter which was a surprise for both of them. 

"It's about Myungsoo... He's..." Sungyeol began. 

Not far from them was Myungsoo, watching every movement they made. He was wearing a cold, blank mask on his showing no emotions at all. His eyes started to moist up and his lips started to tremble. He thought of Suzy and his lips stopped trembling and his eyes were back to normal. "I'm sorry Suzy... I love you" He whispered as he walked away. 

 

When Sungyeol and Suzy walked back to the room, it was quite noisy inside. Suzy walked in first, followed by Sungyeol. Suzy took a sit next to Sungjong avoiding act contact with everyone as she focused her gaze straight towards the wall. She didn't even realise that Dongwoo and Hoya were missing. She didn't even realise Myungsoo sat next to her and held her hand. She didn't feel or see anything when she heard what Sungyeol said. This was one of the times that she was thankful for teaching herself to block anything or anyone out. 

"Suzy! They took your bandage off! You're getting discharged tomorrow right?" Sunggyu asked as he made his way towards her, Woohyun clinging on him like a koala. Suzy gave no response whatsoever. Not even a sound or a nod. She continued tolook straight ahead, she continued to block everyone out. 

"Are you okay?" Sungjong asked as he touched her shoulders. Suzy didn't flinch or move away but she felt like she was about to colapse if someone else touched her yet she didn't realise Myungsoo's fingers intertwined with hers. 

Woohyun let go of Sunggyu sat in front of Suzy on the floor. "Is everything okay? Are you... ill or something? Do you need medication? Is there something serious going on?" Woohyun's endless questions kept flowing, making Myungsoo curious and worried as Suzy didn't answer any of her brother's questions. 

Sungyeol only watched them from the corner of the room. "She's fine. She's just..." He looked at Myungsoo before finishing his sentence. "..tired" He thought that if Suzy wasn't going to answer any of the questions, he might as well answer for her. He felt guilty and sorry for what he told her but he had no choice. Well, he did have a choice but he would've been a bad best friend for Myungsoo if he ignored Myungsoo's favour. 

"Oh.. okay.. Do you want us to leave so you can rest?" Sunggyu whispered. He didn't even know why he's whispering. 

"Actually... Suzy, I asked the doctor before if it was okay for me to take you for for a while. He said it was fine so I was wondering if you wanted to go see the cherry blossoms today and I could also give you your present" Myungsoo suggested. "That is if you're okay.." 

Suzy tunred her head to look at Myungsoo. She looked at his eyes for answers but there weren't any. It was amazing how she couldn't block him out. Her eyes were like stones - cold, hard stones. She kept looking at Myungsoo with her stone eyes befor enodding in agreement. "Go and chan-"

"I can go like this" Her asnwer was straight forward and her voice was flat. It sounded like there was no feelings or a soul inside her body. This made most of them shiver and more curious and worried. 

"Are you s-" Myungsoo was cut off again. 

"Yes"

"But-"

"I don't care"

"Su-"

"I said I don't want to change, okay?" Suzy didn't sound angry or irritated but deep inside, she was angry and irritated. She managed to hide it through her cold voice. 

Sunggyu and Woohyun exchanged glances while Sungjong and Sungyeol was just watching them. "Okay.. Let's go.." Myungsoo replied, this time his voice was cold and so was his expression. They both stood up, still hand in hand as they made their way out of the room. 

Before the door was fully closed, they could hear the others whispering and Woohyun's another round of endless questions all aiming at Sungyeol. 

 

It didn't take them long as the thought it would to reach the park. The hospital wasn't that far away. They walked there really slowly and it was a quiet walk to. Myungsoo would try to start a conversation but Suzy refuse to answer. Myungsoo gave up and stopped trying. He didn't get annoyed by it as he knew why Suzy was doing this. 

They were in front of the cherry blossom tree, they were surprise at how it hasn't changed at all since they were gone for about 2 months or less. Neither one of them said anything or even moved. They stood still, hand in hand, in front of the tree for quite some time. It was Myungsoo who moved first, Suzy tagging sloppily behind him. He took a sit and waited for Suzy to do the same. He wrapped his arms around Suzy's waist and pushed her head gently so it would rest on his shoulders. 

He took a small box out from his pocket and layed it on Suzy's hand. "Happy Birthday Suzy..." He whispered in her ears, sending electricity through Suzy's veins. "You have no idea how thankful I am to God for sending one of his angels to earth and giving her to me. I love you~" He kissed her head and closed his eyes. This is why I'm doing this. I'm doing this because I love you. Always have, always will. I'm very very very very sorry Suzy. He breathed in a huge amount of air before he opened his eyes again. 

Suzy didn't say a word or showed any emotion. She didn't even move. She sat there, in his arms, eyes closed, holding her breath. Myungsoo took the box back in his hands and opened it, revealing a diamond ring which sparkled as the sun's light hit it. He picked up herleft hand and slowly slid it on her ring finger. "This ring means that you're mine and no one can ever take you away from me. This is our promise ring. I hope you like it. I have one too." He placed his left hand where she could see it and her eyes opened slowly. 

"Myungsoo..." Suzy's voice was hoarse. "What is the actual point?"

"Suzy..." Myungsoo knew it was coming sooner or later. He just didn't expect it to come sooner. 

"Why? Why are you doing this?" 

"Suzy, listen to me.." Myungsoo whispered, his voice was warm and gentle.

"No. Do you think this whole thing is a game?" Suzy moved away from him and sat in front of him. 

"Suzy, listen." Myungsoo tried again. 

"No, you listen. How could you lie to me!? After all I've done for you. After all the things we've been through." Suzy's anger was slowly rising. 

"Suzy. I said listen to me." Myungsoo's voice wasn't warm and gentle anymore. It was cold and threatening. 

"That's not even the worst part. The worst part is asking Sungyeol to do it for you!" 

"Suzy! Will you just ing listen!" Myungsoo shouted. 

Suzy was taken aback by this. He never sweared at her, ever. If he wants to play this game, I can play it as well. "Don't you swear at me! You're the one who caused this ! You think I'd be fine with this!? Well breaking news, I'm not! I don't know what's going on in your sick mind but let me tell you, I'm not like you.  Take your stupid ring back and leave me alone already. How can you even give this me knowing that Sungyeol already told me!? Are you retarded or something!? I guess when Sunggyu pushed you down the stairs, it made damaged your brain and made you into this retarded piece of , you are! Don't you dare show your face to me ever again if you don't want me to break your pretty face. Please, just go away." Suzy stood up and threw the ring at his face before running away.

Myungsoo was too shock to even respond to what just happened. He knew Suzy would take it pretty bad but not to this extreme. She threw the ring back to him, their promise ring. Well, he could see that coming but there was just a little hope in him that she would have kept it. That's not even the worst thing. The worst thing was that he knew that she probably meant every word she said. Actaully, that wasn't the worst thing. The worst thing would be knwoing that he could never get her back. That's what hurt him the most too. 

Just as Suzy's figure disappeared, the sky decides to cry for them both as it witnessed the saddest moment in their life. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So.. yeah.. I'M SO SORRY TT i know.. i know.. i killed the story but meh.. they can't be happy for ever right? As some of you may relase of all of you, I didn't really mention what Sungyeol said or the whole problem because.. I will reveal it as i post the next chapters :D WOOHOO lol BEFORE ANYONE COMMENTS OR ASKS ABOUT IT - THIS STORY WILL HAVE A HAPPY ENDING - I PROMISE! Okay, now thats sorted.. I will be going and spazzing in a corner because BIG BANG JUST ADDED LONDON TO THEIR ALIVE TOUR. SO MUCH FEELS ;-; kthanksbye.

Thank you for all your support and comments ^___^ All is appreciated~!! <33

 

Love, asdfghjklomg!

THIS CHAPTER IS PROOF READ FREE JUST LIKE THE FEW RECENT (OR ALL) CHAPTERS.

OMG MISS A'S COMEBACK. I LOVE THIER NEW SONG! IT'S SO CAAATCHY~ I don't need a man, I don't need a man kekekeke 

tumblr_mbyg51UBHH1rq1yx7o1_500.gif

tumblr_mbxianjRzK1r79dgro6_250.gif

tumblr_mbxianjRzK1r79dgro8_250.gif

tumblr_mbxianjRzK1r79dgro9_250.gif

tumblr_mbxianjRzK1r79dgro4_250.gif

tumblr_mby3tdWLtr1rhccffo1_500.gif