Chapter 23

Cherry Blossom Tree

Suzy was woken up by a lot of loud screaming. Her head was banging and the last thing she wanted to do was wake up. She wanted to bury her face angainst Myungsoo's chest (or back) to block out everyone and the noises. She stretched her arm out, looking for Myungsoo, but he wasn't there. She took a deep breath and sat up, glaring at everyone in the room. "SHUT UP!" She screamed at them. The room was silent, everyone was staring at her. Dongwoo bursted out laughing first, pointing at Suzy. In no time, everyone joined him. Suzy gave each one of them a dirty look. 

"What?!" She hissed. She looked at Myungsoo, laughing quietly on the couch. Myungsoo shrugged and gave her a warm smile. The smile that always melted her heart. She couldn't stand looking at him anymore without melting so she looked at Woohyun. He was sitting next to Myungsoo, eyes small, trying hard not to laugh. 

"Your.... face..." Dongwoo took deep breathes in between each word, trying to calm down. He stopped laughing but as soon as he blinked, he started laughing again. As soon as she heard those words, she remembered what had happened early this morning (or late at night). She narrowed her eyes as she searched for him, the mastermind who dragged her into this. Or maybe it was her idea, she can't really remember. This memory loss thing was bprobably from the lack of sleep she got. Her eyes landed on the choding who was struggling to escape from Sunggyu's arms. He was pinching Sunggyu but Sunggyu was too busy laughing that he didn't feel it. 

Something struck Suzy's thoughts. If she drew on everyone's faces last night (or early this morning), then why doesn't anyone look funny? Their faces are clean and beautiful. What was happening!? She pointed at Sungyeol, no words coming out from . Sungyeol stopped struggling and looked at her. He covered his mouth, trying not to laugh. "Looks like you need to hire your own personal make up stylist" Sungyeol smirked. 

That did it. Suzy stood up and charged towards the choding. The smirk rubbed off from his face and he held his arm up, surrendering. Everyone found this much funnier than Suzy's 'new' face. Sunggyu let go of Sungyeol as he laughed even harder. Sungyeol darted around the room, running as fast as he could. Suzy ran after him, her eyes burning with anger. 

"YOU.... YOU... BETRAYER!" Suzy shouted at him. Sungyeol let out a little laugh as he kept running around the room. It was good that he drank two cups of coffe earlier. Suzy stopped, out of breath, as the choding ran another round. He stopped and sat down at the other side of Myungsoo. "I will kill you!" Suzy gave Sungyeol a deathly stare as she walked furiously towards him. "You could have rubbed this off when you rubbed out yours!" She stood in front of Myungsoo, poiting at her face. 

"But you look adorable with that thing on your face when you were sleeping" Myungsoo said. The corners of his mouth tugged slightly upwards.

"What's so adorable about this!?" Suzy pointed at her face and moved her finger around it. "You are dead too!" She glowered. "You are all dead after I go back to sleep!" Suzy yawned and dragged her feet to the bed. Myungsoo and Sungyeol let out a chuckle while Sungjong rolled his eyes. 

"Don't worry Suzy," Sunggyu said. "I'll make sure I'll kill him." He looked at Sungyeol, Sungyeol stuck his tongue out at him. Sunggyu lunged forward, threatening him but Sungyeol didn't move an inch. 

"If Sunggyu hyung fails to kill Sungyeol hyung, I'll make sure I do. I had a cup of coffee today too." Sungjong showed his evil smile. That's when Suzy felt comfortable, she knew Sungjong would keep his word. 

"You better." Suzy said before she laid down.

Myungsoo went over to her and sat beside her. He her hair as he watched her drift off to sleep. 

When Woohyun could hear Suzy's even breathing, he placed his hand on Sungyeol's knee and shook his head gently. "You are so dead when she wakes up." Woohyun glanced at Sunggyu and retreated his back back. "Or maybe you're dead now." Sunggyu walked towards Sungyeol slowly, his eyes locked on his. 

"Granpa Gyu, you sure you can take me?" Sungyeol challenged him, a smile formed on his face. 

"Hyung, kill Sungyeol quietly so you won't wake up Suzy." Myungsoo said before Sunggyu could get his hands on Sungyeol. "She woke up the first time because of the two of you." 

Sungyeol gave him an evil look, "Why are you deffending her!?"

Myungsoo put on a poker face, "Because she's my girlfriend."

Sungyeol rolled his eyes, "BUT SHE DID IT TOO!"

"But it was your idea" Sungjong said, his arms crossed. 

"She drew on your face" Sungyeol raised his eyebrows. Sunggyu stopped in his tracks. The conversation seemed interesting to him.

Sungjong looked at Sungyeol before turning his gaze on Suzy. She looked so peaceful, Sungjong wanted to destroy it. "No wonder the ice princess wants to go back to sleep." Sungjong muttered as he stood up.A smirked appeared on Sungyeol's face. Sungjong took a step forward. He was stopped by a cold voice. 

"Don't even think about it." Myungsoo stared at him until a black hole formed.

Sungjong's face fell, "Oops. I forgot she had a bodygaurd." Myungsoo narrowed his eyes and Sungjong did the same.

Hoya and Dongwoo, who had been quiet all this time, decided to go and have breakfast. "We might not come back. So if we don't, see you all tomorrow! Maybe!" Dongwoo walked out, followed by Hoya. 

The room was quiet when they left. Sunggyu was sitting on Woohyun's lap. They would brush their noses now and then. Sungyeol was sitting next to them while Sungjong was sitting on a chair opposite them. They didn't know which one was worse: Sitting them to them and watching them do butterfly kisses or seating opposite them and watching them do it. Myungsoo was still seating next to Suzy, her hair. 

"If you do it again, I swear I'm going to puke rainbows." Sungyeol looked at them disgustedly. 

"If you don't want to see it then feel free to get the hell out." Sunggyu told him. He had been sick of Sungyeol since the minute he ahd woken up. All he heard from him was lame joked and a lot of whining. 

"You're so mean for a person who has small eyes!" Sungyeol snapped back. 

"What does being mean have to do with my eyes!?" Sunggyuwas annoyed. Woohyun his back, trying to comfort the older guy.

"How should I know!? I'm not some kind of researcher" Sungyeol wasn't going to lose this argument. 

"You should go to school then!" Sunggyu stood u, tapping his foot patiently. 

"It's saturday, stupid. There's no school." Sungyeol stood up in front of him, he was looking down since he was taller. 

"Well, let me teach you a lesson." Sunggyu said through gritted teeth. He raised his hand in the air and was about to swing it when a voice automatically made it drop. 

"Do you guys were shut the hell up?" Suzy muttered. Their arguing woke up her again. She wasn't even asleep for an hour. "Why I don't teach you guys a lesson?" She sat up, Myungsoo tok her hands in his. 

"Yeah, Suzy. Do us all a favour!" Sungjong gave her a satisfying nod. Woohyun shot Sungjong a warning look, making Sungjong stick his tongue out at him. 

"You're going to teach your boyfriend's older brother and best friend a lesson?" Sungyeol raised his eyebrows. He has a very good point. Suzy glowered and looked at Myungsoo. Myungsoo shook his head and squeeze her hand; it was a signal for her not to do it. 

"You should thank Myungsoo that you survived. Especiallyyou, Lee Sungyeol." She pointed at Sungyeol with her free hand. 

Sungyeol scoffed, making Suzy's blood boil even harder. "Thanks Myunggie~" Sungyeol looked at Myungsoo. He said it with aegyo, making everyone's feet and fingers curl up. 

"Go and find a girlfriend." Suzy suggested. She leaned her head on Myungsoo's shoulders and yawned. 

"Say that to your boyfriend." Sungyeol snapped. He was suddenly in a bad mood. Everyone looked at him in surprise, Suzy was speechless. 

"I think you need to calm down." Sungjong stood up and went over to Sungyeol. He was about to take his arm and drag him out when Sungyeol sat down. 

"I'm calm." Sungyeol said to him. His eyes were softer than before. Sungjong shot him a warning look. 'You better keep your mouth shut. Don't let your feelings control your mouth', Sungjong mouthed to him. Sungyeol gave him a gentle nod. Sungyeol looked at Myungsoo and Suzy, their eyes were filled with shock. "Sorry..." 

Myungsoo just nodded. Suzy was still speechless. What the hell does did the choding mean? She locked her eyes on Sungyeol's for a while. Sungyeol was the one who broke it off, deciding that it was enough. "I'm going to get coffee." Sungyeol stood up and headed for the door. 

Sungjong followed him, "Me too" The door closed quietly. Everyone was watching the door like someone will barge in any minute. 

Suzy could sense that something was wrong. She could sense that something was bothering the choding. This was the first time that she got worried about someone else besides her family and Myungsoo. I'm going to find out what it is. Wait, is this me being caring? Wow. I never thought one person could change me. She looked at Myungsoo's perfect face and smiled. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello there~! :D Sorry I didn't update yesterday :| Sorry about this not-so-good chapter. Sorry for not describing what Sungjong looked like even though I said I would :P Also, sorry for not proof reading and making weird and wakward spelling and grammer mistakes. Sorry for no replying to commets - My latop is slow and crappy and it wouldn't let me. I promise to do comment replies with your new replies (If i get any :P) Lastly, I'm sorry for not having that much MyungZy moments. I apologise. I think that's all I need to apologise for~ hahaha! ^^; Well, I hope you guys enjoy and like this chapter anyways ^^ Comment below on what  you think :)Thank you for all your support :D Also, thank you for the new subscribers~ I hope you guys had a good weekend! Stay Safe~ 

 

Love, asdfghjklomg!