Chapter 13

Cherry Blossom Tree

Suzy was still standing next to Woohyun, waiting for them to answer her. Myungsoo only gave her  a small smile so she looked at Woohyun. Woohyun was confuse at what she said. 

"Aren't you suppose to be the smart one and me the musical genius?" Her brother said. The two siblings were confuse about each other's actions while Myungsoo was watching them, enjoying the moment. 

"Well, yeah.. but.. you two.. how?" Suzy stuttered. Myungsoo walked over to her side and held her hand, giving it a light squeeze. 

"Wait- are you two dating?" Woohyun walked in front of them, he folded his arm and looked at them up and down. 

They both nodded, Myungsoo letting out a smile and Suzy still confuse. "So... how do you two know each other?" Suzy tried asking them again, hoping for an answer this time. 

"I really don't know what to say to you." Woohyun dropped his head and shook it. "Up until now you two didn't know?" 

"Well, actually.. I didn't know until I saw the house and told me she lived here." Myungsoo informed Woohyun, giving Suzy's hand another squeeze.

Suzy was even more confuse, "Wait, wait, wait, wait, WAIT! Am I missing something here?" 

Myungsoo chuckled and Woohyun was speechless. Suzy waited, rasing her eye brows at her brother then looked at Myungsoo. "Why didn't you tell her when you realised?" Woohyun questioned Myungsoo. 

"She said you were coming so I decided to surprise her instead. I knew she'd be confuse if you greeted me and said my name." Myungsoo explained. 

"I still don't hear an answer." Suzy let go of Myungsoo's hand, tapping her foot impatienly. Myungsoo made a face when she let go but didn't say anything. 

"Suzy-ah, Myungsoo is our neighbour." Woohyun pause. "He was our new neighbour." 

Suzy's eyes widened and she was dumb-struck. Myungsoo held her hand again while he gigled at her expression. They were all quiet for a few minutes. They were waiting for Suzy to say something. 

"How long have you two been dating?" Woohyun asked. 

"Less than a week." Myungsoo answered. 

"But you still didn't know that you two were neigbours?" Woohyun was on the verge of laughing. Myungsoo nodded with a blank expression. "You two are really something. How did you two meet?"

Suzy snapped back in reality as soon as she heard his question. She looked at her brother in the eyes, remembering the story that he told her when she showed him the tree. Suzy squeezed Myungsoo's hand gently, as if telling him she'll tell Woohyun. Myungsoo sort of figured it out and stayed silent. 

"The same way oppa and Hyomin unnie met." Suzy observed her brother's reaction. "The cherry blossom tree." Suzy was whispering now. Myungsoo stayed silent, watching the two siblings talk. 

Suzy could see hurt and pain in her brother's eyes. She didn't know why she had to mention Hyomin's name but she felt like she had to remind him. She knew that Woohyun would get hurt if she mentioned her name. He always got hurt.

Woohyun gave them both a small smile, "Do you believe now?" He asked Suzy. Suzy nodded, a guilty smile appeared on her face. "So, uh.. Have you guys eaten? I'm starving!" Woohyun changed he subject before the atmosphere became gloomy. 

The couple shook their head, "I'll go and make ramyun!" Suzy said making her way to the kitchen. "You two can bond or do something." 

"Shouldn't it be the two of you bonding since you're the couple?" Woohyun said, not moving. 

"We bonded all day." Suzy told him. "Also, if you cooked... We'll die" 

Woohyun rolled his eyes and went over to couch, taking a seat. Myungsoo followed him and sat down. They were all quiet and the two guys were wathcing Suzy cook. Woohyun tapped Myungsoo's shoulder, getting his attention. Myungsoo looked at the smiling Woohyun. 

"Look after Suzy, okay? She might look cold but she's pretty sensitive." Woohyun looked into the boy's eyes, his gaze was menaigful. 

Myungsoo smiled, "I promise." Woohyun smiled and gave Myungsoo a pat on the back. 

Not long after, Suzy came with a hot pot in her hand. They ate as they smiled at each other, not saying anything. Suzy forgot about what happened earlier and Myungsoo promised to keep his promise, Woohyun was happy to see Suzy happy. Everyone was happy, at that moment. 

 

Sunggyu came over later and picked up Woohyun, they went out and left Suzy and Myungsoo alone at home. Woohyun was relieved that Sunggyu came. He got sick of watching his siter and her boyfriend get all cute and cheesy, he got a bit jelous and it made him miss Sunggyu. Also, they reminded him of Hyomin which he didn't mind anymore. 

Not long later, Suzy and Myungsoo decided to go to the park and sit under the cherry blossom tree. Somehow, they can't stay away from it even for a day. Myungsoo played some songs while Suzy would listen, with her eyes close. Myungsoo wouldn't forget today. He had fun watching the two siblings talk and he loved Suzy's reaction back then when she heard that they were neighbours. Suzy still couldn't believe that they were neighbours and she couldn't belive that she could have found out when his family went over that night. 

"I wasn't actually sick.. that night when you and your family came over." Suzy admitted when Myungsoo stopped playing his guitar. 

Myungsoo looked at her with a calm expression, he didn't seem to be surprise about it. "We could have met." 

"But I'm glad that we didn't." 

"Why?" Myungsoo was puzzled. He put his guitar away in one side and leaned against the tree. 

"Because today would have been different." Suzy told him. Today would have been totally different if they found out that night that they were neighbours. Suzy scoffed, "So you're that little kid's brother?" Myungsoo stayed quiet and waited for her talk. "When I first saw him, he came to our house and told my brother that his brother and I are the same. That we were both cold." Suzy paused and she laughed. "Now I understand."

Myungsoo smirked, "My brother favours your brother more than me." 

"Don't worry, I favour you more than my brother." Suzy said as she picked up Myungsoo hand and played with it. Myungsoo smiled and looked at their hands. "You're obsession for  plaid shirts reminds me of an oppa that I know."

"Really? Who?" Myungsoo didn't even know why he asked who it was, knowing that he might not even know the person.

"My brother's ex grilfriend's brother. Hyomin unnie's brother. He was the same age you. He use to be obsessed with the colour white and he would always wear a white top. He was cute." Suzy smiled as she remembered him. 

Myungsoo felt something tugging his heart. It wasn't a good feeling, it made him quite angry. He hated this kind of feeling. "Ah.." Was all he good say. 

"I remember my brother and Hyomin unnie trying to set us up. It was quite funny, we had no clue about it until Hyomin unnie got frustarted and shouted at us to date already. Those days were rally fun. I would always play a prank on him." Suzy's smile grew wider. She wasn't looking at Myungsoo, only at his hand while she played with it. Myungsoo was glad that Suzy wasn't looking at him, his expression was dark and cold. Something was pulling heart heart even more and it hurt a lot. His head started to hurt like crazy and it felt like someone shot him. He was now scowling under his breath, thi was when he realise that he's jealous. 

Suzy looked up and him and Myungsoo tried to calm down. "What?" He snapped at Suzy. He didn't mean to. 

Suzy was taken aback by his behaviour and she was hurt, she tried hard not to show it. "What's wrong?" Suzy whispered blankly. 

Myungsoo stood up and sat next to her, wrapping his arms around her waist. He pulled her close to him, smelling her hair. Her hair smleed like strawberries and he smiled. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to act like that." He whispered in her ear. 

Suzy looked at him and narrowed her eyes, "Are you jealous?" 

"No." He lied, his voice low. 

Suzy raised her eyebrows then leaned her head on his shoulders. "You shouldn't be. There's no reason to." She reassured him. Suzy meant it. She saw Hyomin's brother as a friend and a family. She was sad that he moved abroad after his sister died. They never contacted each other ever since. 

Myungsoo smiled and held Suzy tighter in his arms, "I have something important to tell you." His heart was racing as he brace himself, ready to tell Suzy.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Short, I know but I only had little time to write it. I'll make it up next chapter with MyungZy moments and the'important thing' that Myungsoo needs to tell Suzy. :D I hope you like it anyway and comment on what you think~ ^^; <-- that has to be my shortest A/N on this story so far XD OH, I didn't proof read this chapter. Just saying incase there are some awkward spelling and grammer mistakes =.=

Comment Replies: 

@soelle1000: I'm happy that you love it ^.^ Updated~~ 

@Pink3raser: That's why I like kpop, I can't understand what their saying but the music is really good and catchy :D People like that pisses me off so much, if they don't like it then they should mind their own bussiness and just shut up, right? Updated~ 

@Happymaknae: You're welcome ^.^

@soomuch_A: Suzy is the only one but now she knows xD Suzy got an explanation and you got an update XD Updated~

@gysviolen: OMG, I hate people who call them girls because of that. Have you seen half of them though? With theabs and the muscles and the amazing vocals and dancing. OSHHUXNXSUJUJSOSMOEWY Even though some of them don't they're still handsome and can dance and sing well! What's wrong with colourful hair? I think it suits them~ RIGHT. IKR~ Pssh, non kpop lovers.. My heart will break if I did separate them... Myungsoo's jelousy scene xD I will consider it ;D Myungsoo will flip is a guy was seducing Suzy XD he'll probably be all kick on that guy like how he was on SUFBB :DD Updated~

@loveisyam:  Hahahaa! IKR~ That's exactly what happens to me whenever I have something good to wacth when I get home xD School passes by so much quicker, I realise that when I started to like kpop xD *cross fingers* I hope it's them.  Imagine if it was. *spazzing* my MyungZy heart <3 That's what I'll probabaly do too :D when it ends, watch it over again. I probabaly won't get sick of it. Then they might fall for each othher xD Suzy should have sang when he said that, then she can prove him wrong xD Myungzy will be unseparable in this story :D 

@Myungzy_Gurdian: You're alive~!! hahahaha :P You're welcome reader-nim~! I wish too *praying with you* xD Heheheh Aww~ Thankchuu ^.^ MyungZy gets me addicted to any story they're in XD

@inspiritz: Thankyooou~ I had a bigger plan of how they would meet before but I write the story as I type so I kinda got stuck :P Hehehe, thank you though~ Myungsoo can be all different ages, well.. maybe except for grandpa :') but awww little Myungsoo <3 Omo, Suzy didn't seem to regret it :P Hahaha, no not in reality but if they dated in reality they would have that nickname (maybe) xD I hope hahaha IKR~ I did laugh but then i got pissed off after realising :') I AGREE. MYUNGSOO IS PERFECT. HIS FACE, VOICE, MUSICAL ABILITIES, DANCING ITS JUST YSDJDSJNDSNLJXAJIEHJ! :)) Thank you~ You're more awesome though :D My story loves you sooooo much too ^^ 

 

Love, asdfghjklomg!