Chapter 26

Cherry Blossom Tree

Myungsoo was still sitting under the cherry blossom tree. It's been two hours since Suzy left and his body refuses to move. He felt numb and empty. He felt like he was already dead. It was probably better off if he was dead. Seeing Suzy get hurt like that was the most... hurtful thing he has ever felt. Myungsoo kept staring forward, ignoring the rain as it got heavier. He didn't care at all that he was wet or that he was going to be sick. What's the point now anyway? No one really cared if he was going to sick or not. Well, maybe he's family but so what? 

 
He sighed deeply as he looked up at the tree, witnessing the cherry blossoms fall one by one as a heavy raindrop lands on them. You look so perfect. He thought as he caught one in his hand. You've tried. But... I guess... His thoughts trailed off and he shook his head viciously, trying to get rid of his thoughts. He sighed deeply again as Suzy's angry and hurt face flashed across his mind. He stood up and took a deep breath but before he could scream all his anger and frustration out, his phone vibrated a few times indicating someone calling him. 
 
"Hello?" Myungsoo said as he cleared his throat.
 
Hey, Myungsoo. It's Woohyun. I didn't know Suzy was getting discharged today. Tell her to turn her phone back on by the way. I've been trying to call her but her phone is turned off. Is she there? Can I-
 
"Wait. What? Suzy isn't supposed to be discharged until tomorrow... You could have just asked her why since she had to go there and ask permission from the doctor" 
 
We all left the hospital to get change and get some breakfast. We left 10 minutes after you and Suzy went and we went back a few minutes ago. Only to find Suzy's hospital room empty and clean. Is Suzy there? Can I speak to her?
 
"She's not with me..." Myungsoo's heart started to beat faster. He could sense something was wrong. 
 
Oh.. Maybe she's at home. I'll go home and check and I'll ring you back later. 
 
"Okay..." 
 
Wait! Myungsoo... 
 
"Yeah?"
 
Is Suzy okay? 
 
"I'm not sure hyung..." He didn't know that he suddenly adopted butterflies and decided to let them stay in his stomach. 
 
Did something happen between you two? 
 
"Mmmmm... yeah... Hyung.. We broke up.." Myungsoo choked on his words. 
 
WHOA! WHAT!? Seriously!? I never thought that... Oh . Myungsoo. I gotta go. I'll call you later. Bye. 
 
Before Myungsoo could even respond, the line cut off. Myungsoo stood there for a second, looking at his phone. He started to run but he doesn't know where he's going. He's mind is not in the right state and his thoughts are all over the place. He calmed himself as he thought to himself that Suzy is safe. No one can hurt her... She's fine, Myungsoo.. She's fine... But what if she isn't? What if they found out and found her and... OH GOD. NO. MYUNGSOO, SHE'S FINE. Calm down... she's with Woohyun hyung right now probably.. But their good with their job and the things they do. What if-
 
Myungsoo's thoughts were cut off by his vibrating phone. He slowed his pace before answering his phone. It was Woohyun. 
 
"Hyung..." Myungsoo greeted, breathless. 
 
MYUNGSOO! Do you know where Suzy went? Did she tell you where she was going after she went to the hospital?
 
"No..."
 
OH HOLY . MYUNGSOO! SHE'S MISSING! I CAN'T FIND SUZY ANYWHERE! SHE'S NOT EVEN WELL YET AND SHE ONLY HAD HER HEAD BANDAGE OFF TODAY. OH . MY PARENTS ARE SO GOING TO KILL ME! 
 
"WHAT!? ARE YOU SERIOUS!? NO, HYUNG. YOU'RE LYING TO ME. PLEASE TELL ME THAT YOUR LYING AND SUZY IS WITH YOU! HYUUUUNG!"
 
Myungsoo... We need to find her. NOW. 
 
"Okay... let's calm down first. Which places did you check?"
 
Well, she's been to our house because she left her stuff there. She also went to my apartment but... 
 
Myungsoo could hear the panic in Woohyun's voice and he sounded like he's about to cry. "But what?" 
 
The apartment door is left open. The only person who has the spare key is Suzy. Even Sunggyu doesn't have one.. yet. The door doesn't look like it's been forced open.. it looks like it's been left open and Suzy doesn't leave the door open. MYUNGSOO... Someone kidnapped her! We have to find her. Where are you now!?
 
"Hyung.. stay at your house in case she goes there. Just stay there and tell Sunggyu hyung, Sungyeol and Sungjong to go there. I might know where she is but it'll be dangerous if you come with me. I'm sure Sunggyu hyung would try to kill me again if anything bad happened to you. Call them right away and stay at your house. Don't go anywhere, okay?" 
 
Myungsoo... Do you know who took her? 
 
"I think I have an idea..." Myungsoo sounds calm all of a sudden even though he's freaking out inside. 
 
How? Myungsoo, what the hell is going on!? 
 
"Hyung, just please calm down and call the others. STAY IN THE HOUSE NO MATTER WHAT. Don't open the door just in case. I'll explain later. If they know and found Suzy, they'll probably find more... I'll explain later okay... Bye"
 
Myungsoo hanged up and started running as fast as he could. Those bastards are dead if anything happens to Suzy. What the hell? Their dead anyway for kidnapping her in the first place. Sick es. Myungsoo was still in panic mode but his anger took over, making him more violent as ever. 
 
 
 
After a lot of asking and begging, the doctor decided to finally discharged Suzy. In one condition, she had to come back tomorrow for check up and call him if anything bad happens. Suzy nodded and took all her stuff from the hospital room home. She decided to go to Woohyun's apartment after she dumped her stuff at home. Her eyes seemed less red than before but she was still furious. 
 
When she came out of the house, she could see two guys dressed in black arguing quietly. They were standing quite close to her house but far away enough that she couldn't hear what they were arguing about. They both looked up and saw her, giving her a smile before looking back at each other. Suzy wasn't in the mood to smile so she ignored them and started to walk. She only probably walked three steps before they interrupted her. 
 
"Excuse me?" A voice asked as he tapped Suzy in the shoulders. 
 
Suzy turned around and gave them a death glare, "Yeah?" 
 
"Do you perhaps know Myungsoo? Kim Myungsoo?" The other guy asked. "I'm Zico and this is Minho." The same guy said. 
 
Suzy ignored their introduction, "Why does it matter if I know Myungsoo or not?" 
 
Zico and Minho looked at each other before looking back at Suzy, "It matters a lot, sweetie." 
 
"Don't call me that" Suzy growled at them. 
 
"I'm taking it as you know Myungsoo. Very well in fact." Minho said, taking a step closer to Suzy. 
 
Suzy didn't budge, "Look, Minwo, Mino whatever the hell your name is, I'm not in the mood to talk right now so if you don't mind.. I'm going" Suzy turned around but before she could take a step, someone grabbed her arm. 
 
"Don't talk to us like that. You wouldn't want to mess with us. I clearly don't know what Myungsoo sees in you other than seeing his personality reflected on you." Zico's grip on Suzy's arm tightened. 
 
"Come with us now and I promise you, we won't hurt you... yet." Minho smirked. "It's MINHO by the way." 
 
"You can't make me go with you. If you don't want your kicked by a girl, I suggest you let me go." Suzy said through gritted teeth. 
 
Zico and Minho scoffed. Suzy's patience was running out faster than light travelling. She punched Zico in the face and kicked Minho in the knee before she ran away. 
 
"OW! Get her! Let's go!" Zico shouted as he dragged Minho along. 
 
Suzy ran as fast as she could, looking back now and then making sure they weren't following her. She ran to her brother's apartment. Instead of taking the elevator, she ran up the stairs instead in case they did somehow catch up with her and followed her. She along the corridor, reaching the door of her brother's apparent in no time. She took the card key out and swipe it. There was a beep and a green light flashed. The door being unlocked was heard and she pushed it open, just in time as someone covered and nose with a clothe. 
 
"I hope this teaches you not to mess with us in the future next time. You should thank your boyfriend for meeting us. It was a pleasure to kidnap you. You're stronger than you look by the way." Zico scoffed as Suzy fell on the ground, unconscious. "Pick her up and lets go". 
 
Minho obeyed and picked her up, Zico helped him. "I wonder if she works out..." Minho said, looking at Suzy. 
 
"Are you stupid? Like seriously? Why would you even think about such thing at this minute? We have a duty to fulfil." Zico glared at him. 
 
"Tell me again why were kidnapping her? Why didn't we just get Myungsoo?" Minho asked in confusion. 
 
"Remind me again why you're my partner?" Zico sighed. 
 
"Just tell me." 
 
"Suzy is Myungsoo's girlfriend. Oh wait, ex-girlfriend. To torture Myungsoo more, kidnapping Suzy is a good way to do that. Myungsoo probably dumped her because he didn't want us to find out. Too late." An evil smile played on Zico's lips. 
 
"How do you know they broke up?" Minho asked. 
 
"Oh my freaking gosh. Are you for real!? We were spying on them before, genius!" Zico was getting slightly annoyed. 
 
"Are you going to beat her up or something?"
 
"Hmm..." Zico paused as he thought. "I'm not sure. A few wounds and cuts wouldn't hurt her." 
 
"Myungsoo is so going to flip. He's not going to leave us alone if he gets Suzy back. He'll probably kill us." Minho informed him. 
 
"It's not our fault. If he obeyed and just did what he was suppose to do then this wouldn't have haven't in the first place." Zico shrugged. 
 
They reached the van and put Suzy at the back seat, making her seat up right so she looks like she's sleeping. They went and sat in the front and drove away. 
 
"What makes you sure he'll get Suzy back?" Zico asked Minho. 
 
"He's a skilled, bro. He's been training since he was young." Minho said like it was the most obvious thing. 
 
"He's only skilled. We're skilled and we're professionals." Zico nodded. 
 
"And he's not?" Minho raised his eyebrows. "I've seen him kill a group of people for trying to kill his family and he killed them all alone." Minho sounded worried. 
 
"They weren't professionals though. They were amateurs. Compared to them, Myungsoo was a skilled assassin and to remind you, he's kinda like a ninja. He's  been training to be a spy and an assassin which is basically a nonja all together. But we, we are much more capable than him. We can do things better than him and we recieved better training." 
 
Minho shook his head, "I'm not sure. He seems pretty tough. I heard he has a partner as well. I heard that when they fight together, they're unbeatable."
 
"Who told you that? How can you be so sure?" Zico took a glance behind, checking that Suzy was still unconcious. 
 
"Boss. Boss told me." Minho proudly said. 
 
"Why didn't he tell me?" Zico was kind of hurt that their boss didn't tell him. He was better than Minho at these type of things. 
 
"Because he thought that you'd figure it out by yourself since you're good at these kind of things." Minho shrugged. 
 
Zico nodded in agreement and was glad that their boss thought about him in that way, "Who is his partner anyway?" 
 
Minho gave him a worried look, "I thought you knew?" Zico shook his head gently. "It's Sungyeol. Lee Sungyeol."
 
Zico nearly on chocked on his own saliva, "THE BOSS'S SON!?" 
 
Minho nodded, "The boss said Sungyeol was against him and his job. He refused to work with him when he was 17. The boss, his father, couldn't do anything about it because he didn't like to put pressure on Sungyeol or any member of his family. That's why those two were unbeatable, Sungyeol trained from the best. Keep in mind, as soon as he learned how to walk, the boss taught him how to hang from ceilings and kill."
 
"We can't hurt Sungyeol then or else we'll be the one getting hurt." Zico took a deep breath. 
 
"Who said we couldn't hurt him? Zico, we're assassins too. If we need to, we have to." Minho smiled. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Didn't see that coming, did you? :P If you did, WOW! JUST WOW! xD LOL So yeah, now you know Myungsoo and Sungyeol's true identity. Myungsoo's parents doesn't know that he's an assassin if you were wondering. He just happens to go to this club where they taught him how to be a ninja XD No MyungZy but there will be next chapter, maybe if Suzy doesn't get shot or some tragic thing that happens but stops them from having a moment. MWAHAHAHA. I'm joking. Suzy won't die even if she gets shot or something. I WILL NOT ALLOW THAT TO HAPPEN. OH! Btw, in the scene where Myungsoo and Woohyun were in it (basically the first part), my mind was confuse about something I don't know which made Myungsoo kinda weird. Well, I think he was weird and the way it was layout too was weird. Oh well, I would change it but meh.. 

Thank you for all your support and comments! I will be doing comment replies again so if you have any questions, feel free to ask~ ^^ You can comment just to say hi btw, all comments are loved kekekeke 

 

Love, asdfghjklomg!

*THIS CHAPTER IS PROOF READ FREE.