Chapter 5

Cherry Blossom Tree

"Did you hear about the new kid that joined the upper grade?" Sungjong asked as he took a bite from his sandwhich. He made a disgusted face as he continued to chew it. "Wait, why am I even asking you? you'll just reply with 'I don't care' and stupid comments like that" 

Suzy didn't respond, she was too busy reading a book that her brother gave her. She didn't really care about the students in the school. They were all the same in her eyes. She only scared them with her cold stare so why does it matter if she saw or knew the new guy? It's not like she was going to flirt with him or anything. That was the last thing she was going to do. 

It was Tuesday, Sungjong and Suzy were having lunch. Well, only Sungjong was having lunch while Suzy, as usual, was reading a book. Sungjong kept kicking her ankle under the table and trying to get her attention without talking. Sungjong got really irritated when Suzy kept ignoring so he had no choice but kick her in the leg with all his might.

"OW!" Suzy yelped. "Are you insane!?" 

"Shut up! People are looking at us!" Sungjong whispered as he put his fingers on his lips. 

"Well, I wouldn't have said anything if you didn't kick me" Suzy said through gritted teeth. "What do you want anyway?"

"The new kid just came in but then he went out a few seconds after you shouted" Sungjong said, taking another bite from his sandwhich. He pushed the ramains of his sandwhich aside and drank a big mouthfull of water. "That sandwhich was disgusting!" 

"Stop wasting food. People in some countries would die to eat that food cos they don't have any." Suzy informed and looked at Sungjong. 

Sungjong pushed her comment aside, "Sungyeol hyung already said that he's going to check the new guy out. He said that the new guy was in his class."

"Sungyeol? That guy who acts like a kid and who's hyper all the time because of all the coffee he drinks?" Suzy took a drink of her vitamin water. 

Sungjong nodded and before they knew it, Sungyeol came and sat with them. He was tall and looked okay. He was grinning and that made Suzy fire a glare at him. What's so good about school? she thought, still glaring at him. 

"Heeeeeeeeey guys!" Sungyeol chided. "Watcha doing?" 

Suzy ignored him and concentrated on her book instead. Sungjong on the other hand, seemed happy that there was a soul who didn't look cold. Sungjong smiled at him while he kick Suzy gently under the table. Suzy looked up and found Sungjong and Sungyeol staring at her. What's with them? 

"What?" Suzy asked, annoyed. 

Sungyeol ignored her question and looked at Sungjong. "So about the new guy. He doesn't talk at all. He's so weird. He didn't even tell us his name or anything. Hoya said that maybe he was scared and Dongwoo laughed cos he thought it was ridiculous. Why would he be scared? There could be a possible but it looked like he was scaring us with his stone face. He may be handsome but he doesn't smile at all. Unlike me! I mean that's so weird, is he like in depression or something? Who doesn't smile!?" Sungyeol was out of breath when he finished talking. He didn't really take breaths in between talking. 

Sungjong raised his eyebrows as he looked at Suzy. "You mean like her?" 

Sungyeol looked at Suzy and nodded after a while. "Are you and the new kid twins or something? Or maybe you're related in some other way?" 

Suzy wanted to smack SUngyeol so badly but she decided it wasn't the best. Sungyeol would just end up crying probably. She remembered the time she made him cry when she took his coffee away and threw it in the bin. He whined and started to cry and he kept shouting at her. His friend Hoya had to drag him away and calmed him down. She only took the coffee away cos he was hyper and she couldn't stand hyper people. Things could have been much worse. She could have poured out the coffee on his head. Well maybe he would the coffee of his face. Suzy shook her head as she tried to forget the thought.

"The teacher mentioned his name before but we didn't really catch it because he insisted on being called 'L'" Sungyeol paused as he thought. "OH! Like that L dude on death note. The L dude on death note did look cold and he hardly smiled. Maybe that's why he wanted to be called L! Is he like a genius on solving cases like the L on death note?" Sungyeol continued. 

Suzy rolled his eyes and stood up, she left Sungjong and Sungyeol behind. She sighed as she made her way back to the classroom. What wrong with that kid? Does he ever shut up? I feel sorry for his friends now. They have to put up with him and his blabber mouth. WHY DOES THAT KID NEED TO DRINK 5 CUPS OF COFFEE A DAY!? Suzy was frustrated as she walked with hevay footsteps into the class. She took a sit and rested her head on a book. She looked out the window and closed her eyes, drifting off to the darkness. 

 

It wasn't long until someone was shaking her shoulders crazily which made Suzy seat up. She looked around and everything looks normal but then she turned her head and saw Sungjong seating beside her with a stupid smile on his face. He looked so creey smiling like that. He was all up on Suzy's face and he laughed as he saw Suzy's confuse and irritated face.

"What?" Suzy barked. 

"Well, so I followed Sungyeol hyung to his classroom and I saw the new guy! He's really good looking and everything that Sungyeol hyung said was true. He didn't smile at all... like you! You guys do look like siblings!" Sungjong began. "The SUngyeol went over to him and dragged me with him and all the new guy did was give me a glare... like you! It was so weird. It was like seeing another you but in male version. So th---"

Suzy cut him off as she covered his mouth with her hand. She leaned closer to him and looked him straight in the eye. "Never spend more than 10 minutes with Sungyeol. You're turning into him!" 

Sungjong pulled Suzy's hand away from his mouth. "Shouldn't you call him oppa?"

"He doesn't care. He never mentioned it before." 

Sungjong nodded and looked around the class. "You know, he's only been here a day and he already gained nicknames."

"And I care because...?" 

"Suzy's double. Ice Prince. Ice King. Suzy's twin. Suzy's other hal---"

"WHAT!? Suzy's WHAT!?" Suzy was furious. "Is this school crazy? Why the hell would they name nickname him Suzy's twin, Suzy's double and blah blah blah."

"Because you two are so alike. If you two met, the world would end." Sungjong predicted. 

Suzy rolled her eyes and tried to ignore him and forget everyhing he said. She closed her eyes and forced herself to sleep.

 

Myungsoo was sitting by himself in the classroom when that annoying kid came in dragging a feminine looking guy with him. The two of them sat in front of him and smiled. They looked at each other before the annoying kid introduced the guy.

"Hey remember me? I'm Sungyeol, just in case you forgot! This guy here is Sungjong and he's in the lower grade" Sungyeol smiled and pointed to Sungjong.

Myungsoo gave them a cold glare and kept quiet.  He looked at Sungjong. He looked girl to be called a guy and he was prettier. If you put a wig on him and made him wear a dress, people would mistake him as a girl. Did he have change? Myungsoo thought. 

"I heard your name was L." Sungjong smiled. 

Myungsoo was taken aback when he heard it. He never even told the guy his name was L, he never even told anybody his name was all. Myungsoo rolled his eyes and shook his head. 

"Oh, did I sayy his name was L?" Sungyeol looked guilty. "People kept calling him L so I began to believe that his name is L. Sorry.."

Sungjong was embarrased and he smacked Sungyeol on the head. "See what you made me look like" 

Myungsoo smirked and stared at them again. 

Sungjong looked scared and Sungyeol was still smiling. "Hyung, I got to go!" Sungjong stood up and left in a hurry. That kid made the right decision. Myungsoo thought and looked at Sungyeol. Looks like I just need to put up with you. 

"So, ah.. what was your name again?" Sungyeol asked. 

Myungsoo just kept on glaring at him. "You don't need to know." 

Sungyeol's eyes widened. "Whoaa! Your voice is as cold as your eyes!" 

Myungsoo rolled his eyes and looked out the window, trying to ignore Sungyeol. At the corner of his eyes, he saw Sungyeol take a sip of coffee.

"So, ice prince.. what you doing after school?" Sungyeol asked.

Myungsoo ignored he's nickname since he was use to it. Not that he liked being called the ice prince, whichever school he went to, that nickname aways showed up. They might as well write it on his head or put a name tag around him with the name 'ice prince'. Sungyeol's question echoed in his head. What are you doing after school? The thought of the tree and Suzy appeared in his head. He smiled at the thought of Suzy eating the cupcake and talking with full. 

"I. JUST. SAW. THE. ICE. RPINCE. SMILE!" Sungyeol exclaimed. Myungsoo's smile quickly faded and it was replace with a cold neutral face again. "You look really handosme when you smile, you know?" 

Myungsoo couldn't care less. Whether he'd smile or not, he's still be the same. Th eonly difference is, if he was smiling, he's be hiding who he really is and he didn't want to hide. He wanted people to know who he was and what he was like. That was less tiring. 

"Will you please go away?" Myungsoo pushed Sungyeol away. 

"No can do! I'm you're new best friend!" Sungyeol said as he hugged Myungsoo. 

Myungsoo was surprised and quickly pushed Sungyeol away and notice that people were looking at them. "I'll make the decisions here." 

"So quickly say that you're my new best friend!" 

Before Myungsoo could say anything, the bell rang for class and it was too late. Sungyeol was already smiling and clinging onto him. What did I do wrong!? he asked himself. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay, UPDATE! :DD No MyungZy moment but next chapter is all MYUNGZY! I already wrote half of it, it was going to be part of this chapter but then this chapter would have been really long if I added it. So I decided to make it a different chapter. The next chapter will be updated sometime today! Be patient :)) So I added Sungyeol in this story now :D I will add the rest of the infinite members as the story goes on! xD I don't know how long it will take though =_= I hope you guys like this chapter. It's short, I know but the next one will be longer (I hope) and full of MyungZy moments! Feel free to comment, it's still welcome ^^ 

I'll do comment replies in the next chapter so it's in one go! :D 

 

Love, asdfghjklomg!

***PS. I did not proof read this chapter. So I'm sorry for any spelling/grammer mistakes and other english and language related mistakes! Enjoy! Oh and if this chapter has the 'M' mark on it, it's not meant to. AFF is being mean and its playing with me and everytime I try to take it off, it plays with me and adds it on TT^TT So its not meant to be there if you guys are wondering!