Chapter 18

Cherry Blossom Tree

Suzy stared at the three guys that just came in with a nurse. They were all staring back at her like she was some sort of ghost or like she just came back from the dead. Did she? She looked at the tall one with black hair. He had small eyes and he looked nice and he looked like the type of person who was always happy. She then moved her eyes to the smaller person next to him. The guy had dark brown hair, the style looked like a bed head sort of thing. His eyes were on Suzy's and she didn't feel uncomfortable at all. Not like strangers who look at you creepily and it looks like they were thinking of you or kidnapping you. She gave him a smile then looked at the last guy. He had black hair and he his expression was cold and blank. He kind of looked amazed as he looked at Suzy. Suzy gave him a big smile, her eyes getting smaller as she did. 

"Hey Myungsoo." She said, still looking at him. Suzy's voice was like a melody, a song, when Myungsoo heard it. It made his heart flutter and his stomach decided to adopt some butterflies. Her smile. He can't even describe her smile. All he knew was that she was beautiful. She looks like an Angel. "I would wave at you but I can't feel my arm or move it." She looked at her arm then back at Myungsoo. 

Myungsoo just stood there, he couldn't move. He felt like he was paralysed. He wanted to say lots of things to Suzy like how he missed her and how stupid she was for doing that and so much more but the words wouldn't come out. So all he did was look at her. He couldn't even smile. He didn't want to blink, just incase it was a dream and she would be 'sleeping' again. 

Suzy waited for Myungsoo to say something but he didn't. She pouted as she looked at Woohyun. "Hyunnie oppa!" Suzy grinned. Woohyun was taken aback by what Suzy said. Suzy hasn't called him Hyunnie in a long time. The last time she called him that was when she was about ten years old or something. She opened his mouth slightly, trying to say something but like Myungsoo, it didn't come out. Instead his mouth formed in a line and the corners raised. He smiled as he saw his little sister happy. 

"Oh! Soohyun oppa... It's been a long time" Suzy said as she gave Soohyun a smile too. She looked up at the ceiling as she thought. "Wait... How long have I been in this hospital for? A year? It feels like a year? Was I in a coma? Why can't I feel my anything or move anything? AM I PARALYSED!?" Suzy began to panick as she looked at the doctor. The three guys look at the doctor too, waiting for an explanation. They didn't know how the hell Suzy was awake since she was to be unconcious for at least the next two weeks. 

The doctor gave Suzy a reassuring smile and walked over to the three guys. "I'll be back Suzy." He turned around to look at Suzy's confuse face. He went out the room, the three guys followed him. The doctor waited until they were all outside, he closed the door quietly as he took once last peek at Suzy. Suzy was watching them. 

The three guys looked at him and waited for him to talk. The doctor looked at thme for a few seconds before he started talking. He was trying to put the words together and made sure that it sounds less complicated. "Well..." The doctor began. "As you may have realised earlier, the life machine started beeping." He paused as the boys nodded. Even Soohyun nodded even though he had no idea what they were talking about. "I'm not sure if you noticed but the beeping sound was a little bit different from last time. The beeping sound this time was louder but slower. The beeping sound last time wasn't as loud but it was fast. 

There are two reasons for that. If the beeping was loud and fast, it means Suzy has regained conciousness. If the beeping was louder and slower, it means..." He paused. It was hard for him to say it to them. "It means her heart stopped beating. Basically, it means that she died." He saw as the boy's eyes widened. "You could have realised it if you looked at the heart rate machine but I think you were all panicking at what was happening. Anyway, I knew that I could bring her back to life. It wasn't too late. I brought her to the operating room and shock her with a machine. This makes the heart recieve the shock, making it start beating again. It only took me two times to do it until her heart started to beat again. 

As soon as it did though, her eyes opened and she looked around. She was confuse for a second and she was looking for someone." The doctor looked at Myungsoo. "I believe your name is Myunsoo." Myungsoo nodded, he didn't say anything. "She was looking for you. She was asking where you were and if something bad happened to you. I told her you were waiting for her along with her brother... and her friend. She calmed down and she didn't even complain that she was in pain.

But there's some bad news." The doctor's mouth formed into a line. "She hasn't fully recovered yet since it's only been a day. The worst injury that she has is her head. Because of her head injury, she'll be falling in and out of conciousness. I don't know when it will happen. It can happen any time. It's sad to say that I don't have a cure for it. The good news about this though is that she didn't have amnesia. You guys might have known since she said all your names." The boys nodded but their faces were all blank now as they took in the information. "As her head heals, she won't be falling in and out of conciousness anymore and she'll be fine in no time." The doctor gave them a smile. He was about to go back in the room when he remembered something. "Oh! Since she woke up earlier that I've - or we've expected, it might take a while for her heal. It'll probably take a month though it really depends on her. If she's the type of person that heals fast then she'll be in tip top shape in a week or so!" 

The doctor made his way in the room as he found Suzy looking at the wall in front of her. She looked at the door as the doctor and the three guys came in. They took a sit in the sofa that the room provided. She smiled as she saw them but frowned when the doctor came next to her. "What's wrong with me?" She asked him. The doctor looked up from the clipboard. 

"Don't think too much or get stress. it's bad for you head. It will hurt a lot if you do it. You will fall in and out of conciousness but I don't know when. It will just come so I'm warning you now incase it happens later on. You can't feel or move anything because I gave your body a medicine that allows you to be numb. You will be taking this everyday until you get better. Even though your body is taking the numb medicine in, not much is going to your head since it's bad for it. Its definitely bad for you're brain. So don't stress or over think. You have a broken ankle but it will heal soon. It isn't that serious." The doctor gave her a small but serious smile. He didn't mention her bruises since she can't really see them. Suzy just blinked at him then sighed. 

The nurses and the doctor left after a few minutes. The doctor said he's check up on her every three to five hours and see how she's doing. Suzy was now laying down and she felt more comfortable like that. She couldn't really feel it but she knew she was. The room was filled with silence. Soohyun left just a few minutes before the doctor and the nurses left. He needed to do something important. He said goodbye to Suzy and promised to visit her whenever he can. Suzy gave him a smile and told him to take care as she watched him go. 

Myungsoo and Woohyun were watching Suzy now. Suzy was looking up at the ceiling. The memory of what happened yesterday played back over and over again in Suzy's head. It was like she was watching it on the ceiling. She wanted to forget it but she couldn't. She couldn't look away from the ceiling. She couldn't remember anything after Sunggyu pushed her down the stairs. But she heard Myungsoo's scream and she saw Sunggyu's face. She could tell that he didn't mean any harm towards her but she knew that if it wasn't her, it was Myungsoo. She closed her eyes and shook her head slowly. Woohyun and Myungsoo were just watching her. She flinched slightly as she felt the pain in her head but she managed to hide it from them. 

She moved her head so she could see them. She looked at Woohyun in the eyes for a while then at Myungsoo's. As usual, Myungsoo's eyes looks cold. She couldn't stand to look into them anymore so she went back to looking up at the ceiling. She was debating whether to ask that two questions or not. She knew that theres a small chance that she'll get answer but it doesn't hurt to try, right? 

"Where's Sunggyu oppa?" She whispered, she made sure that they could hear her. She didn't dare to look at them espcially Myungsoo. She still doesn't know whether her brother and Sunggyu were still dating. She heard someone scowl, she knew exactly who it is. 

"At his house." Woohyun's voice was soft and gentle. It was the first time that she heard him speak after she woke up. "He's fine." Woohyun added. Suzy didn't ask but he informed her anyway. They could hear another scowl and Woohyun had to elbow Myungsoo so he would shut up. Myungsoo glared at him but looked back at Suzy when he saw Woohyun's eyes. 

Suzy braced herself as she was about to ask the second question, "Can I see him?" 

"No." A cold, harsh voice said. Myungsoo. It was the only person who could sound like that in the room. Suzy didn't get her hopes up but she thought that maybe she could. She wanted to talk to Sunggyu and tell him lots of things. She wanted to tell him how he and Myungsoo were being pathetic and that they should just make up. She wanted to tell him to stop being jealous and that his family loved him. She wanted to tell him how he was loved, especially by her brother. She wanted to tell him that she was mad. She wanted to tell him that she was okay. 

It was quiet for a long time and all they could hear was the machines. The life machine wasn't there anymore and it was only the heart rate machine that informed them whether or not Suzy was alive. Suzy closed her eyes as she thought of the cherry blossom tree. She missed the tree so much and she just wanted to sit under the tree. She wanted to see the tree. The last thing she thought about was the tree before she fell unconcious. 

Woohyun and Myunsoo seemed to have realised it since they stood up and took their usual seats. Myungsoo on the right and Woohyun on the left. Myungsoo held her hand while Woohyun just looked at her. Suzy looked so fragile that Woohyun didn't want to touch her. She looked like she was going to break into pieces if he did. He scoffed at the thought. Myungsoo was holding her hand and she didn't break into pieces. 

Myungsoo hated it when she was 'sleeping'. She didn't even look like she was sleeping. She looked dead. He shivered at the thought and squeezed her hands tightly. "I felt it." Their eyes shot up at Suzy. Her eyes were open, looking at the ceiling. They didn't even realise that she woke up. Woohyun espcially since he was looking at her. Well, maybe she was looking at all the tubes and needles stuck to her. "I felt it when you squeeze my hands Myungsoo." She said as she looked at Myungsoo. "." She flinched. Myungsoo let go of her hand quickly, scared to touch her. It was the first time that both of them heard her swear, it must really hurt a lot. 

Suzy scrunched her face up and gritted her teeth. "It hurts." She whispered through gritted teeth. "What the hell is happening!?" She raised her voice a little. "Was I freaking stabbed in the stomach and every where else in my body while I was unconcious!?" She asked, her voice was louder. "I'd rather be dead!" Suzy was in a lot of pain. She really did feel like someone had stabbed her a million times every where and left the knife through her body. Her vision started to become hazy and she felt someone bang her head really hard. She felt light headed, the pain still there. "M-my... my.. h-head...." She stuttered. She can't speak properly because of the pain. She didn't even realise that Woohyun ran out of the room to get help. 

Myungsoo just looked at her, frightened. His heart ached as she saw he saw Suzy like this. Myungsoo wanted to comfort her, he wanted to hold her hand but he would just hurt her. He clenched his hand into a fist as he watched her. He couldn't look away even though he wanted to, so badly. He felt someone shoot him in the heart when he heard Suzy scream. She started to sweat. He knew this because water was falling from her head. She was even crying now. She screamed again, louder this time. 

The doctor came in with three nurses and they all gasp as they looked at Suzy. The doctor was giving them orders and all the nurses were hovering around this one machine, close to Suzy. The doctor was writing something down when he nearly had a heart attack when Suzy screamed again. 

"We need a stronger medicine to numb her down!" He shouted at the nurses. Just as he shouted it, two more nurses came in with two plastic looking bag in the hand. In the bad was a beige colour liquid. His face slightly lit up when he saw them. He told them to give it to the other nurses and so they did. Suzy seemed to have calmed down a bit when they hooked up the plastic bad with the biege liquid in. One of the tube that was attach to Suzy turned beige and it seems like it was that liquid that calmed her down. 

Suzy closed her eyes, not moving (because she can't now) and she didn't say anything. They let her be. She could have fallen unconcious or she may just be resting, they didn't ask her. They didn't want to disturb her. All the nurses went out, only the doctor was left in the room with them. Woohyun and Myungsoo was now standing up, looking at the doctor. They waited for an explanation. 

"It looks like Suzy's injuries back fired from the shock that I gave her earlier on. I didn't know that it had that side effect. This is the first time that I've seen it." He paused as he looked at Suzy. "I need to do tests and see what's really happening. All I can tell you now is that it might take her longer to recover, even if she has recovered, she might need to stay in the hospital for a few more days after. Her injuries are worse than before. As I said before, I need to run some tests and see if it's really serious. If it is, she might need to get operated again." The doctor frowned. "I gave her a stronger numbing medicine and it looks like it's working fine. I'm not sure if her injuries will get worse." He looks worried now. 

One thing crossed in Woohyun and Myungsoo's mind. That one question that they want to ask but they knew that they'd probably have a heart attack if they did. It wasn't telapathy but after what the doctor said before, there could be a chance. They wanted to know. It was better to know that get a shock later one. 

Myungsoo looked at Woohyun. Woohyun nodded and looked at the doctor, "Is..." He began. "Is Suzy's injury that bad that she has a chance of... dying?" 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey Hey~! Just a little warning: I didn't proof read this. I'm sorry for any weird and awkward spelling and grammer mistakes. Okay, so back to the story. SUZY DOESN'T HAVE AMNESIA. I mentioned it in the story but I'm just saying incase anyone missed it out :P Sunggyu might or might not appear next chapter, depends on what my brain decides to write when I update xD The story will mostly be set in the hospital. Awww, no cherry blssom trees 3 Oh well, I'll live. hahahaha I hope you like this chapter! Enjoy~ Please comment below and let me know what you think ^____^ Oh btw, I was being a MyungZy stalker yesterday when I found this: http://www.asianfanfics.com/blog/view/160312  Read it~! When I read it I was like O.O You'll know. Also, tell me what you think about the post and lets fangirl talk about it XD I hope everyone had a good weekend! JUST REMINDING AGAIN, I AM NOT A DOCTOR OR A NURSE AND I KNOW NOTHING ABOUT ALL ILLNESS AND ALL THAT SHIZZ. I MADE IT ALL UP. It's all my imagination :))) Okay, I'll shut up now. 

Comment Replies: 

@love_changjo: Hello~! Thanks for subscribing and reading my story ^_^ Thank you sooo much~! You don't know how much happy I am when I read your comment~ Please do comment now and then and tell me what you think though. I'd love to hear your opinion on the story/chapter ^^ Thank you again~

@Pink3raser: Hehehehe, nope.. Suzy didn't lose her memory. The story would be take much loner (unless I do a time skip) if she lost her memory O.O Suzy is just in pain >.< and Myungsoo is too whenever he sees Suzy in pain :| 

@Myungzy_Gurdian: This story does not contain memory loss :)) Thank goodness~ Hahahaha, me too~! So, I went to your stories to find the story with amnesia in it but I found no stoies T^T Have you posted it anywhere? I really want to read it ^^ Don't be mad at WooGyu. They're just in love. Even though Sunggyu does deserve to be hated in this story XD 

@Tiffonay: Hello there~! Long time not talk :)) Awww, Thank you~ <3 Yeah, that :P I think I changed I mentioned it being a coma in here(?) Not sure though, I can't remember :P The next chapter it here~! Thank you for your support~! Hwaiting~~~~~ ^.^

@SkullMaki: Nope, she doesn't. Amnesias are... meh... to me now :)) The story will last longer (unless I do a time skip) if Suzy had amnesia xD Thank you~ <3 Updated~~~~!

@loveisyam: IKR~ but I saw fancams when he would backhug Sungyeol and Sungyeol would walk away dragging Myungsoo behind me. To me, that's kind of clingy. Imagine him doing that to Suzy!? OMG *SPAZZING and FANGRILING* Myungsoo and his awesomeness can be very distracing XD OMG... I never realy thought about that :)) That's true though- fangirls would all go to prison then they would need to build another prison for more fangirls to join XD I can just imagine us though, not even caring and just fangirling over kpop groups, OTP's and our bias :)) THATS SOUNDS SO FUN but it doesn't at the same time. It's prison. Yup, I'm pretty sure. Oh yeah, you'll find out later in the story about Sunggyu and the younger one ;) hohoho That's true.. it could have been photoshoped(?) as well though... IDK... Lol.. Dongwoo would have had a heart attack or something :') I miss ranking king T^T I agree, most stories includes amnesia or something related. I can talk, I wrote a story about Suzy having amnesia :)) OTL Soohyun won't appear as much anymore, don't worry. She has to suffer because she's such a caring person.. pfft.. nice and caring people are so hard to find nowadays :| I would have too :D He's mental, I tell you, mental O.O I'm thinking of doing a myungzy drama either next chapter or the chapter after~ 

@soelle1000: Thank you~!! ^.^ Updated~

@MissA_Infinite: Thank you for reading my story~ ^.^ Suzy doesn't have amnesia, don't worry ^^;

@gysviolen: OMG! Mine too XD and Junho too xD *jumping up and down, screaming with you* Oops, yeah.. I meant the God of Victory one XD My bad =.= I haven't yet.. I've been busy lately but I'll watch it soon XD I know, me too 3 They should have a comeback soon~ all hottests miss them. He really is, plus Suzy felt the pain and he was hurt just watching her 3 poor Myungsoo /3 YES. SUZY IS AWAKE AND SHE DOESN'T HAVE AMNESIA wooohooo :D Lets paaaaarty :)))) Let's just say he is in love with Suzy in reality too. They're just keeping it a secret ;) hohohohoh omg. *spazzing* 

@inspiritz: She didn't lose her memory xD She remembers everything clearly xD Awww, Thank you soooooo much~! You're comment really made my day and also made me smile :DD Thank you for your support! It really means a lot~ Here's what happened to Suzy ^^; Myungsoo looked sooooo cute, just makes me wanna hug him XD Sorry about his character >.< IKR~ BAD SUNGGYU! He must be crazy :))

@Happymaknae: She doesn't have amnesia~! :)) I wrote the word amnesia so many times in this chapter it's unreal :))) LOL She's fine except that she's in a lot of pain but the medicine is helping her cope ^^; 

 

Love, asdfghjklomg!