Chapter 1

Cherry Blossom Tree

Sungjong and Suzy was in the middle of maths class when Sungjong complained how he didn't get anything the teacher said. When Suzy didn't reply to him, he realised Suzy wasn't paying attention to the teacher and to him. Instead, she looked out the window, lost in her own thoughts.

"What are you thinking about?" Sungjong asked as he took a looked at Suzy's side profile. "What are you looking at?" 

"I'm thinking why you keep clinging and following me when others get the hint when I ignore them. I'm looking at the window, can't you see?"

"It's my job as you're brother to be clingy and annoy you. You also scare them whenever they make eye contact with you because you always have this cold and angry expression which looks like you want to eat them. Sometimes I wonder if you're a vampire." 

Suzy laughed as she said "Brother my . I wish I was a vampire so I could rip your head off so there's no one bothering me anymore. The other day you said you were my dad!" She rolled her eyes as she remembered Sungjong trying to make her laugh.

Sungjong gave a her a smile. "So what you doing after school?"

"What I usually do."

"Read a book under that pretty tree you showed me last time?" Sungjong replied thinking why on earth she would do that. To him, reading was the last thing he wanted to do after school. 

"Yes. I've been reading a really fascinating book recently. You want me to tell you about it?" Suzy asked, her eyes shining.

"It's the first time I've seen your eyes glow. No thanks. I'll probably fall to sleep." Sungjong replied with  yawn. They both became silent and focus their attention to the front of the classroom. Both not listening to the other as they get lost in their own world. 

The bell rang and it was the end of the day. It was the time for Suzy to go to her favourite spot and read a book again. That's what she did for the past few moths. Every time school ended, she would go staright to her favourite place. Even on weekends she would go there, at the same time she would normally go when she had school. She made her way to the park slowly. Clutching the book to her chest and a cold expression on her face. But deep down, she was excited and happy. 

 

When she got close to cherry blossom tree, she saw a guy playing the guitar. He was sitting in her spot and Suzy got annoyed and angry. She stood in front of him, blocking the sunlight that was touching him before. She waited as she tapped her foot impatiently. The boy look up and to her surprise, he was really good looking. She gave him the same cold expression that she gave eveyrone who made eye contact with her. They guy responded back with a poker face and started to play his guitar again. Suzy was at the peak of shouting at him when he played a song. Suzy was mesmerize for a few seconds. 

She came back to her senses when the song stopped and the guy was looking at her again. She looked down at him from head to toe. He was wearing a blue and white plaid shirt, black jeans and red converse. He also had his hair gelled back giving him a chic look. He looked really good and the style suited him. 

"Do you mind moving away. You're blocking the sun" His voice sounded deep and the way he said it was also cold. 

Suzy was taken aback his sentence. No one ever spoke to her like that. Especially after she looked at them with her cold eyes. "Excuse me?"

"I should be the one saying that."

"You're in my space."

"It's my space."

"No it's not. It's mine."

"No, it's not. It doesn't have your name on it."

"It doesn't have your name on it too. Now move."

The guy took a pen out and started writing on the grass beside him. "Now it has my name it on. So please go." He smiled cheekily.

Suzy stamped on where the guy wrote his name. "It's gone now. Please go before I kill you." She threatened him. She made sure to make eye contact with him when she said it.

"There's other trees in this park. Go find other one."

Suzy kept looking at him in his eyes hoping that it would scare him soon so he would move. The guy smirked and played his guitar again. "Please stop playing your guitar. It sounds like a cat crying." She lied.

"You're such a bad liar." He smiled at her and Suzy was yet again, taken aback by his comment.

"What do I have to do so you would move?"

"Nothing. I like this spot. My guitar likes this spot."

"But I've been here for the past few months. In the same spot. At the same time. You have no right to claim it yours." She spitted the words to him. 

"My name is Myungsoo."

"I never asked nor do I care." She coldly snapped.

"Just in case, you want to go home and cry to your mummy about some guy seating in your spot. At least, now you can tell her my name."

Suzy could really punch him anytime soon but since she was in a public place and the last thing she wanted was rumours going around in school about her beating up a guy, she held her anger in. Instead she bent down so she could be in eye level with the guy whose name was Myungsoo.

"I'll count to three and if you're still seating there... I'm going to do something that will make you want to punch me." She paused before she counted. "1...2...3.." Myungsoo didn't move and stayed secure to his spot. 

Suzy walked over next to him and started to pushed him so he would move from his spot. Myungsoo, suprised by her attack fell on the grass sidewards. Suzy laughed evily and smirked.

She sat down where Myungsoo was sitting. "Told you.." She said with a smile wiped across her face.

"You're so childish."

"You're so stubborn." 

They looked at each other and smiled. This was the first time that Myungsoo felt happy after meeting a stranger. He normally scared people away because of his cold stare.

"Suzy."

"I never asked nor do I care." Myungsoo mimicked her.

Suzy chuckled. "Just in case you want to go home and cry to your mummy about some girl pushing you. At least now you can tell her my name." 

Myungsoo smiled at the girl's word. He didn't feel like punching Suzy like how she felt when he said those words to her. Instead he patted her in the head and swung his guitar case behind him and ledt. Suzy, just realising what happneded, smiled. He's something special, alright, She thought as she opened her book and began reading. 

She felt this unusual feeling that she has never felt before. Esepcially not towards a stranger she just met. She smiled at the thought of seeing him again tomorrow. She hoped that he would be here tomorrow. Sitting on the same spot.

Myungsoo let out a grin as he walked away knowing that Suzy was watching him. Well, Suzy, you left quite an impression on me. He thought to himself as he recalled what had happened a few minutes ago. He enjoyed their little argument back there. He sure was coming back here, hoping Suzy would come back too. 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello! ^_^ I hope you enjoyed the story so far! I just love Cherry Blossom Trees and if you read the other fanfics that I've wrote, I've mentioned cherry blossom tress somehwere in there. The tree is just so beautiful... amsbcjdkosamqrwbcldoj!

Haahaha, well anyway... Comment on what you think. I don't mind cristisicism. I just hope it's not way over the top or too mean. Infinite members are also characters in this story but I didn't tag them because the story mainly focuses on Myunzy ^_^ I'lll update as soon as I can so stay tuned! Also, don't forget to subscribe if you haven't yet. The story is just beginning to become fun! :DDD  Also, Sorry to those people who thinks this chapter is short.. I ran out of ideas =_=" Sorry Sorry Sorry Sorry *starts dancing to suju's song*