A fan.

Welcome to B2ST airline :)

Our air plane was HUGE. It was double deck that can fits around 1000 passenger. I somehow wonder how the engineers invent it, and deeply scared that the plane can’t bear the weight of passengers and luggage.

I was team up with Jihyun, Hyuna and  on the lower deck. While the other will be handling the upper deck. Dongwoon and Yoseop will be the pilot for today’s flight. Oh how I wish they won’t crash us down. My hand trembled, nervous and scared too.

We stood by the plane entrance, waiting for our passenger to board.

Once the boarding announcement had been made, the briefcase-carrying passengers filed in like orderly soldiers. We greeted them with a bright smile, “Welcome.” “Have a safe journey.” “Good morning, sir.”

Slowly, the plane filled with crowd, they went about searching for their seats, stowing away luggage.

The pantomime continued until the plane door was finally shut. By then, they would be slumped in their seats. Chatting and talking about how they will spend their journey.

We then proceeded our task and responsibility to check on the passenger and flight safety.

I walked through the aisle, peeking at each seatbelt had .

Then, I heard Dongwoon announced through the speaker, “Good morning. This is pilot Dongwoon speaking. Please kindly follow our flight rules and enjoy today’s flight.” He spoke schematically.

Tsk. I had to laugh. He sounded different from the speaker compare to the real him.

The plane finally departed and we’re now 35000feet above the sky. Everyone settled down and some doze back to dreamland while some were still talking.

“There’s a light on.” Gayoon stated out and pointed to a signal light on a passenger seat, “Go and check it.”

I made my way and found two young ladies on the seats. I turned off the signal light and bend down, “May I help you, miss?”

They were pretty with a fair skin and reddish cheek. I guess they are twins.

“Oh hello.” The girl beside me said, “My sister need a little help here.” She pointed to the girl next to her, who was smiling and blushing. I wonder why?

“Yes?”

The girl looked hesitated for a moment, then she smiled and whisper, “Do you know that guy over there?” she pointed out.

I looked up and found Doojoon was serving an old man by the aisle, “Yes. He is my colleague. Did he done anything to you, miss?” I was kind of curious and shocked.

“Ah, ani...” she waved her hand and whisper, “Is he single?”

What? I was dumbfounded. How can a lady get attracted by a fierce looking boy? She really needs an eye treatment. Immediately.

“I’m sorry. He is not.” I stated out.

Actually, I don’t even know what his status is. I mean, who care? I don’t know why I lied. But the words just seem to spill out on its own, which make them turned gloomy especially the girl by the window.

Sorry. I’m saving you here. You wouldn’t need a guy like him. I apologised inside. At that moment, I didn’t know that I judge Doojoon too early. Maybe I shouldn’t judge a book by it’s cover.