Last breath

Welcome to B2ST airline :)

Sorry for the late update. Are you still there? ^^

                                                                                                                                                                               

 

We settled down in the hotel. This time, Hyuna, Jiyoon and I were in the same room. “Darn it. I have a jet lag.” Complained Jiyoon as she thrown herself on the bed.

I was changing my clothed in the bathroom when suddenly the door bell rang. I heard footsteps walking towards and the door cracked open.

“Oh, Dongwoon.” I heard Hyuna said, “What are you doing here? Are you okay?”

“Where’s Mika?” Dongwoon said through his breath. Is he panting?

I quickly stepped out the bathroom, “Yes?” I looked at Dongwoon on the front door.

He looked terrified, gasping. “I-I need to talk to you.” He said and gestured me outside.

As soon as we had some privacy, he finally spoke out, “My mum—“he paused, “—she—my brother just called me, my mum is in a critical state now. She’s in the operation room. Ottoke? I’m miles away from her when she’s having a hard time. I--”

There are tears in his eyes, as he turned away to avoid me seeing it. He sniffed, “I-I’m sorry.” He wiped his nose, “I don’t know why I come to you. I shouldn’t—“

I interrupted, “Hushh...” I slide my palm on his wet cheek. There was silence for a moment. Then I said, “You should go back to Korea. I’m sure the guys will replace you for a few days. They’ll understand.” I smiled, trying to sooth him.

He hesitated for a moment, thinking all the complication and troubles that he might put us into. Finally, he decided. “Okay. I’ll go. But—“he looked into my eyes, his eyes sparkled as his tears was still visible, “You must come with me.”

My heart thudded. He want me—what?

Okay. So now here I am, sitting beside Dongwoon on an air plane, which we bought an emergency ticket.

It’s amazing and odd though how our relationship change so rapidly. From a truth-or-dare victim, into a mates-in-the-closet, and into someone to be with when you’re in trouble.

My rage towards him for being such a jerk for taking my precious first kiss away suddenly faded away. Thanks to his mother. I’m quite a sympathiser. Just drop your ice cream and I’ll surely directly buy you a new one.

 Soon, we finally reached Inch eon airport. We took a cab and drove away to the hospital.

“Hyung!” Dongwoon called out to a black haired young man, who was sitting with both his hand on his head.

He looked up. “You’re here.” His eyes were bulgy and swollen. He stood up, “I don’t know, Dongwoon-ah... The doctor said omma slightly have any chance to live anymore.” His voice chocked.

Dongwoon placed his arm around his brother, “She’ll be okay.”

I know that he says that just to make things sounded well. But in fact, it’s not. I kept silent as I quietly prayed for his mother.

After 3 hours or so, the doctor finally came out from the emergency room, with a sigh, he said, “Miyane... I tried my best.”

My heart felt like a brick just planted in it. D-does that mean that—his omma is—d-dying?