.

Welcome to B2ST airline :)

The next morning, I wake up early to hear Dongwoon’s snoring beside my bed. I can imagine drools flowing down from his mouth.

I took my phone and decided to apologise to Jihyun for being such a psycho over some silly games, which, she’s kind of innocence.

“Yopuseyo?” Jihyun said over the line.

“Jihyun-ah.” I said slowly.

She beamed excitedly, “Mika!” I can imagine she squeezing, “I miss you already! Where are you? Are you okay? Did Dongwoon hurt you?”

Well, okay, I guess she’d forgotten my tantrum that I threw at her. Oh that’s why she’s my best friend.

“I’m fine. Don’t worry about me.” I tried to lower down my voice, not wanting to wake Dongwoon up. “So how are you by the way? Still in China?”

“Yep. It’s a boring flight without you. Why must he bring you with him anyway? It’s not like you’re his bodyguard or—or his girlfriend or something.”

“I was surprised too, but since he kind of kneeling and begging in front of me. He passed. You know that I’m a quick buyer.”

“Right.” Jihyun pulled the word. “Oh by the way, I have great news for you! Well, not exactly for you. But, I HAVE A BOYFRIEND!” she screamed over the phone that might wake Dongwoon up.

I was happy for her. But at the same time, I was feeling kind of sad and mad, because I know who’s her new boyfriend will be---Doojoon.

Great.

To be honest, I have a crush on him since the fainted-women-accident. It was like, you know, a young and tough man came over to your rescue (even though he’s actually rescuing the fainted women lying helplessly in front of me). But yet, he captured my heart.

“Oh. That’s great.” I said plainly, “Who is it?”

I waited and hoped that she wouldn’t mention the name ‘Doojoon’. But it was hopeless. She cried and pressed her words, “It’s Doojoon!” And now I can imagine her jumping like someone who just won a lottery on her bed.

“Good for you then.” I don’t really mean it. But hey, my best friend just had a boyfriend. I should say something nice to support her. Even though she’s now officially date with my crush.

We talked over some girl’s stuff that I almost forgot the main reason that I call her.

“Oh, by the way, Jiyun-ah. I’m sorry for shouting at you the other day. I was, inconsiderable. I’m a bad-tempered. I know.” I sighed.

“Neah. I barely remember about that. Don’t worry.”

.................................

 

“Thanks.” I said after Dongwoon’s brother—Dongha, placed a cup of tea on my table.

We had toast bread with jams and cheese for our breakfast. Dongwoon and Dongha discussed about their mother’s funeral. They calculated the cost and suggested some help from their uncle and aunt.

My mind were off away to Jihyun’s news—her new boyfriend. Should I be happy for her? Should I congratulate and insist them to get married? That they look perfectly together? Gosh, who am I kidding? I can’t be so selfish and fly away to China just to break them off. It’s just a stupid crush.

And I have Dongwoon anyway.

Wait, did I just say that?

“You okay?” Dongwoon looked at me, munching on his bread.

My mind came back to reality, “Ah. Yes. Sorry.” I nodded in apologise.

“We need some flowers and...” the two brothers continue their meeting, as I sat there mindlessly eating my breakfast.