First flight

Welcome to B2ST airline :)

Ugg. I shouldn’t have worn this stupid high heel. Now I’m almost the same height as Dongwoon. I should’ve faced his chest instead of his face. I kept on grunting inside as I walked into a big hall.

“Ahh—Mika, Jihyun,” Sohyun greeted us, “You girls made it.”

There will be one month training before we can serve in the air. It’s not as easy as I think it is. We’ve been taught flight safety, first aid kit, manners and such.

Gayoon was our purser; she was a sweet lady and friendly. I’ve learnt so much from her. She was a great leader, leading us rookies towards a successful stewardess.

A month had passed, our training has finally ended.

“Have a good sleep tonight,” Gayoon announced, “We’ll be flying our first flight to Thailand tomorrow morning. Be ready at 9 sharp.”

We excitedly waved goodbye to each other and proceeded to our own way. By that moment, I have totally forgotten about the six annoying and childish pilot.

I reached home, packed up and have a long warm bath. Soon, I plopped into my comfy bed and fell asleep.

As usual, I woke up 2 hours earlier than usual. I was feeling excited for my first flight. I said a prayer to God to protect the plane wing for today’s journey.

“Have a safe flight honey.” Mum pecked on my forehead, with her apron still on. Aww I just love my mom so much. My dad? Yea I haven’t mention about him. Well, it’s kind of complicated. It’s a long boring story. To shorten it, he ran away with other women. That’s why I hate men. They just never appreciate what they have.

Okay let’s get back to reality, I could write a lot cursing my dad.

Afterwards, I reached B2ST Airline building half past eight. I guess I’m too early. I wondered, as I looked around for Jihyun or Hyuna and her friends.

There was a van that has ‘B2ST Air’ Sign Park outside; I guess we’ll be using it to the airport.

“Hey,” A man voice called out from behind, “You’re early.”

I turned and was startled to saw Dongwoon and Yoseob, wearing smart pilot suit, pulling a black luggage.

“Yo-you will be our pilot today?” I widened my eyes. Well that’s mean I’ll be spending my four and a half hour 35000 feet up in the eternal blue sky in a plane with him. And not to mention two days at Thailand. Sheesh.

“Well of course I am. And my other guys as well.” He smirked, “Oh here they are. Hyung~” he waved at his friends who was pulling their luggage towards us. But they were wearing a different suit, a black coat and white interior. Looking smart too.

“Oh hello.” Kikwang greeted us, followed by Doojoon, Hyunseng and Junhyung at his back.

“What suit are you guys wearing?” I asked them confusedly, scanning at them from up to down.

“Oh you must be confused,” Hyuseng smiled, “We’ll be stewards for today’s flight. We have different operation here. Sometime we’ll be either pilot or steward. Weird huh?” he chuckled.

Totally—strange. What kind of operation is this? Two job in each person? Ohhkkkaayy. I guess I need to get used to this.

The clock tick, showing that it’s time to leave to the airport. Everyone gathered up and went into the van as we drove away.