evening

Welcome to B2ST airline :)

I was walking through the empty street one evening, making my way to my house. Suddenly a guy came in front of me, making me to stop. “Wh-what are you doing?” I said in a loud tone.

He was tall, good looking and has a sweet smile. Oh he caught my heart just for a second. Who is he? Right then, his face was inch away from me and his soft lips touches mine. “I was dared.” He smirks and walked to his group of friends. By then, I take back all my praises towards him.

I was stunned, dumbfounded. What does he think he is doing? He just took away my precious first kiss! I glared at him with anger, as well as blushed. “Yahh--!” I yelled at him, whose back was facing me. Making his way to his group of friends who was laughing and cheering. Damn you!

I ran towards him and pulled on his hood, making him to fell back. “You don’t just go and kiss people randomly!” I turned his body facing me. His friends was laughing and whispering to each other excitedly.

“Yahh—,” he yelled at me back, “And you don’t just pulled people’s sweater randomly. This is expensive okay?” he pushed away my hand and rubbed on his shoulder. “It’s Italian made.”

Pft. Like I care? “Who do you think you are? Some kind of idol or what?” I rolled my eyes at him. My anger burnt inside as I tried to control my temper.

“Yah—Miyane.” One of his friend who has a curly brown hair said, “We’re just playing game here. You know, truth or dare?”

I shot a deathly stare on him. Folding both my arm on my chest. “Whose idea was it?” I demanded to know. The boys looked to their friend, who was muscularly built. “It’s you?”

“I--,” he stuttered. There was guilty and frighten look on him. “Yes it’s mine. I’m sorry if we annoyed you.” He bowed down. Huh, luckily he knows some apologise and respect.

“Dongwoon-ah, ppali apologise to her.” A guy with a fierce looking said to the guy who just kissed me. “Ppali-ah.” He waved his hand.

I turned to the guy whose name was Dongwoon. Tapping on my foot, waiting for him to kneeled down and apologise.

“Miyanada.” He bowed facing me. I felt like I was a teacher punishing their student. Hah. I felt great. “I won’t do it again.” He added.

Satisfied, I stomped away from them. Arrgg. I shouldn’t have gone out. How unlucky!