...

Welcome to B2ST airline :)

His footstep came nearer behind me. “Hey, wait up.”

“What do you want?” I slightly yelled and turned my back facing him. “Stop following me. Will you?”

He looked irritated and disturbed. “Yah--, I just want to know your name. Can I?” His face slowly turned into a friendly looking guy. What the?

Suddenly I felt my cheek warm up, my heart race up a little. “Wh-why should I tell you?” I stuttered and quickly avoid his sparkling brown eyes.

“Come on.” He begged, “Can’t you just forget the whole evening thing? You know it was just a game.”

I shot him a dreadful glare, “You took away my first kiss.” I yelled at his face. Oh no. Did I just say it out loud? My cheek turned as red as tomato. Agg. I mentally hit myself. Stupid.

He looked at me in surprised, blushed. “I-,” he cleared his throat, “—I’m sorry. I didn’t know.” He turned away and scratches his neck.

“Shut up.” I mumbled, folding my arm.

There was silence for a moment, then, a man voice break the silence. “Omoo. Looks like you two went into the fountain of love.” A stranger guy came over to us, giggling.

What the hell is he talking about?

We looked at him confusedly. Then the man chuckled, “You are both destined to be together.” He smiled at us and walked away.

“Crap talk.” Dongwoon mumbled as he looked at the man walking away. What now? I’m destined to be with this stupid, ignorant guy? Pft. I rather married with Jonny Depp.

I rolled my eyes, “Insane. I’ll NEVER like a guy like you. A—a childish, ert, idiotic guy.” I tried to find the best word to describe him. But every word seems to suit him well.

He turned to me and shot a vivid glare, “What did you just say?” By that time I just realise how wrong I was to talk without thinking. “You’re lucky you’re a girl. My fist might end up on your cheek. Zip it, will you?” his face was inch away from me, burning with rage.

I guess he is sensitive?

I found my hand trembled, his look scare the hell out of me. “Yahh—“ I pushed his face away from mine, “Don’t come near me or I’ll tell my mum.” I warned him.

Did I just say, I’ll tell my mum? Sheeshh... What am I thinking?

Dongwoon burst out laughing, pressing hard on his tummy. “Oh mummy’s little girl.” He mimicked.

“Stop it!”

“Mummy, Dongwoon hurt me.” He mimicked again. Arrg! My temper rise up that steam came out from my both ear.

SLAP!

His cheek turns red with my palm mark on it. “Screw you.” I yelled and ran back to my apartment.