.

Welcome to B2ST airline :)

Sorry for the late update! Hope you enjoy my story :)

                                                                                                                                                                                 

 

The room was quiet. Only the clock ticking sound can be heard. My chest lied on Dongwoon’s bed as he sat on the floor beside the bed, grabbing my hand.

Hi eyes sparkled from the moonlight shone through the window.

My heart thumped. I blushed.

He grabbed my hand tightly, “Mika, I—“

HOONNKK!

A loud deafening sound came from the window, covered up Dongwoon’s speech.

Who the hell would make so much noise in the middle of the night!?

Annoyed, I let his hand go and stood up over the window, looking down the street. A car with its highlight on stopped a few metres away from the house.

“Who the heck is that?” Dongwoon came over, placing his palm on the window frame.

“A drunken man, maybe.”

Dongwoon grunted.

We stood there in silence, looking up at the sky filled with twinkling stars.

We stood so close to each other that there’s skin ship between us. I can feel his warmth.

Thump. Thump.

It felt awkward at first, but then it felt so comfortable around him. I don’t know when this feeling started. I never like to be around boys so much. They’re too rough and noisy.

But if it’s Dongwoon, it’s the opposite. Why?

No one had said any word.

His body smells makes my head spin around. A sweet and lovely scent, like a baby.

I broke the silence, “So, what are you trying to say just now? Sorry I didn’t hear it.”

He looked down at me, blushing, “Never mind.” He turned away.

“Aww. Come on.” I pouted, making a fishy face. “I’m curious.” I shook his arm.

“It took a lot of courage to say that. And you tell me you didn’t hear it?” he looked kinda pissed, but blushing, still. “Next time, wash your ears. There might be a bundle of earwax inside.” He chuckled, pinching forth and back on my ears.

I can feel my ears warm up.

“Yah—“I grabbed both of his hand, “That hurts. Let me go.”  I tried to pulled his hand back away from my redden ears.

But he wouldn’t back off.

We laughed.

His hands were on my both ears, as I tried to get loose of his grip. We danced over the room, giggling. Both won’t give up on letting go and pushing away.

“Dongwoon-ah.” I whined, chuckling. “I’ll have hearing problems if you wouldn’t let go.”

He showed his tongue out, “No way.” He teased.

“Yah—“I pulled his arm away as hard as I could. But the more I pulled, the more my ears hurt. “Fine.” I finally gave up, “You win. I’ll just stand here until you get enough of pulling my ears out of my head.” I folded my arms, making a frustrated face to him.

He just smirked, looking deeply in my eyes.

“Aww don’t look at me like that.” I blushed, punching lightly on his chest.

Suddenly, he brushed my hair, revealing my both ears. Then he stopped at the back of my head.

“Wh-what are you doing?” I stuttered as I step back away.

He followed my movement, grabbing still behind my ears.

By then, I was stopped by the wall. There’s no way to run. No way to move anymore.

He came closer. So close that I felt wrapped by him.

Is-is he going to kiss me again? I blushed.

I close my eyes, waiting for his lips to reach mine.

Thump. Thump.

But suddenly, he kissed on my forehead.

He laughed, “Yah—why are you closing your eyes?” he finally let his hand go.

I blushed. Gosh. What am I expecting?