again and again

Welcome to B2ST airline :)

“Hachuu!” I sneezed, sniffing in my mucus.

Damn what a luck. I should blame Dongwoon for this. I should have notice that fountain if he didn’t show up and distract my attention. And now I have an interview to make, in condition like this? Oh Lord helps me please. And oh, what is Dongwoon’s friend doing here anyway? Don’t tell me he work here. Aish.

I waited outside the interview room with the other girls that I just met. They’re friendly and sweet. I tapped on my leg, folding my arm waiting for my turn to get interviewed while sniffing. Ugg.

It was Jihyun turn, I hope she does well.

“You okay?” Jiyoon who sat beside me asked, “Here, you might need this.” She handed over a pack of tissue.

“Thanks. You’re my life saver.” I smiled, reaching for the tissue and sneeze out. Oh it feels better.

Soon, my turn has come. I enter the interview room, “Annyeong haseyo, Mika imnida.” I bowed and smile my brightest smile.

“Oh hello there.” A familiar voice said.

I looked up and was startled when I saw Dongwoon stood by the window. “Wh-what are you doing here?” I make a step back.

He smirked, “I guess we are really destined, huh?” He sat on a chair by the table. “Please. Have a sit.”

My gosh. Why do I keep on seeing him? Ugg. Calm down, Mika. Calm down.

I took my sit and sat straight, avoiding his crooked smile and glare. I don’t understand why, but every time I saw him my breath seem to stop. My heart race and I felt my palm sweating. Oh please fast forward this moment.

I peeked at the clock on the peach painted wall. It seems to tick in slow motion. Every second felt like forever!

“Hey relax.” I heard his voice said, “Loosen up a little bit.”

What? Now he’s concern about me? Pft.

The 15 minute interview felts like 15 million years. He asked about my previous work experience, what I’m capable of and MOSTLY he’ll ask about my personal life, which makes me felt uncomfortable and blushed at every question.

“So how was it?” Jihyun asked as soon as I went out from the interview room. “Why are you so red? Are you sick?” She touched on my forehead, “Omoo. You’re heating up. We should go to the clinic right away.”

We said good bye to Hyuna and her friends and make our way out from the building.

On our way out, I spotted one of Dongwoon’s friend again. The one who has a fierce looking eyes. This time, wearing a smart pilot suit.

“Wow. So he’s gonna be our pilot? He is cute.” Jihyun stared at the guy, smiling, and I can guess that she’s hoping for him to notice her.

And yes, he did notice us. He walked to our way and stop in front of us. “Hello ladies, having an interview?” He smiled, with his grey cotton suit with a small ‘B2ST Air’ pin and ‘Yoon DooJoon’ name tag on his left chest.

“Ye-yes.” Jihyun stuttered, smiling her prettiest smile.

I rolled my eyes, “Yah--what are you doing here?” I gazed at the guy, perhaps whose name is Yoon Doojoon.

“Manners please.” Jihyun whispered to me, “Why do you talk to him like that?”

I ignored her, still glaring at Doojoon.

“You again?” he looked shock to realise who I am, “So you’ll work with us huh?” he folded his arm.

“I’m not working with a bunch of losers.” I spat, making Jihyun to gasp and pushed me with her elbow.

“Oh-er, sorry. She’s not feeling well.” Jihyun bowed to him, “We’ll be going now. See you again. Bye.” She quickly said and pulled me towards the exit.

“Yah—let go.” I pulled my arm back as soon we reach the road. “Aish... Jeongmal.”