second day

Welcome to B2ST airline :)

It was my second day at Bangkok, alias, the last day.

“Mika-ah,” Jihyun whispered, shaking me.

It was still early in the morning; I was soundlessly sleeping on the comfortable bed after a long tiring day I spent with Dongwoon. Apparently Jihyun was nowhere to be found that I end up hanging around with Dongwoon around Bangkok city.

“What?” I grunted, pressing a pillow over my ear. “I’m tired.”

Jihyun kept on shaking me, whispering things which I don’t really hear. Finally, I gave up.

I stood up, facing her. She looked happy and excited. “What’s wrong with you?” I narrowed my eyes.

She squealed and pressed my hand, “I have a date.” She exclaimed, trying to lower her voice, not wanting to wake Gayoon up, who was sleeping beside us.

“Wait—what?” I shook my head, “Where have you been yesterday? Going for man hunt? You left me alone and you—“

Jihyun interrupted me off, “No, silly.” She giggled, “I’m sorry for leaving you like that. I’ll make it up to you. But right now, I have a date.” She looked over the clock on the wall, “In about 3 hour time.”

“With who? A random guy you just met yesterday? With someone you barely knew? Since when did you become like this, jihyun-ah.” I scolded, folding my arm.

“Hey, let me explain first. Will you?” She sighed, “No. I didn’t go for any man hunt game yesterday. And no, I didn’t pick any random cute guy and agreed a date with him.”

“So?”

She sighed again, “I’ll explain later. I need to get ready.” She stood up and headed to the bathroom, “Stalk me if you want. I don’t really care.” She stopped at the bathroom door, “I’ll be okay.” And slammed off the door slowly.

Great.

What is she thinking? And who is the guy that she’s dating? I should do just what she said, stalk her. Yea. I will.

Slowly, my eyelids started to close. I was too tired to think and move an inch.

...........

Beautiful my girl~ oh oh girl~ My alarm went on.

Oh snap. I quickly wake up and I realised that I’ve fallen asleep. Jihyun was already gone. So does Gayoon. Why don’t anyone wake me up!?

Oyea. Jihyun did. And I need to find out who’s she dating. Quick!

I washed up and headed to the lobby. I wore my hood and a sunglass, trying to disguise myself so that Jihyun won’t recognise me. And to not looking silly following her around.

I searched at the hotel lounge, none. Then, I walked to the swimming pool, none. I tried at the park, none. Oh wait, there she is!

I hide myself behind a tree. Jihyun were few yards away, with a sturdy young man, sitting on a bench. Wait, that guy looks familiar. I thought, and move a bit closer to them. I gasped, “WHAT?”

Jihyun and Doojoon!?