..

Welcome to B2ST airline :)

“Darn it.” I squeezed my head with my palm, walking into the air plane. It was our next flight to Shenzhen, China.

“Gwaenchana?” Jihyun looked at me with a concern and sorry look.

“How should I be okay?” I rolled my eyes, walking away from her. How can they just leave me sleeping inside the closet with Dongwoon? Now I’ve cramp and headached. Great.

“Miyane...” Jihyun placed her hand together, “It was Doojoon’s idea. He said to leave you both behind and see what happen.”

“And see what happen?” I growled, my head pounding, “Now you guys happy to see me suffer for 4 and a half hours with cramps and headache until we reach China?” I stomped towards the back of the cabin, leaving her behind.

 I was mad. I hate having a headache. My head feels like it would burst and explode in any minute.

Soon, the plane was making it way to Shenzhen, China. I tried my best to stand with my headache and ate a panadol. Hope it would makes me feels better, and luckily, it does.

It was Junhyung and Hyunseng turn to be the pilot of the day. Sohyun, Jiyoon, Dongwoon and I were set to serve the upper deck.

“You okay?” Jiyoon looked at me, “You look pale.”

I sighed, “Ne... I’m okay. Don’t worry.” I said and headed to the aisle towards a blinking bell. It was an old lady.
“Excuse me, miss.” She said when I reached her seating, “Can I have a glass of mineral water please?” she said politely.

“Sure.” I bowed and headed to the back, and poured the water from the jug into a cup. Suddenly, my head spin, my vision blurred. I lost my balanced.

Then a hand grabbed on me, “You okay?” A voice asked, Dongwoon. “Here, let me help you with that.” He took the cup and went to the old lady.

I stood by the counter, grabbing hard on it. Thump Thump. My head quaked.

Dongwoon came back after serving the old lady; “Are you okay?” he looked down at my face. “I’m sorry for last night. They shouldn’t leave us there like that.”

“It’s okay. Not your fault.” I looked down, “How’s your omma? Any news?”

He sighed, “Yea. My hyung texted me last night. The doctor said that omma can’t bear any longer.”

“Aww. I’m sorry.” I looked at him. There are tears in his eyes. “Hey listen to me.” I slightly pushed his chin facing me, “We’ll be at China for 3 days only. Then we’ll visit your mum, okay?  She’ll be fine.” I patted his arm, “She’s strong. Just like you.”

He smiled, eyes sparkling with tears, “Thanks.” 

 

                                                                                                                                                                            

Sorry if it's boring. I really having a headache now >.<

Will update soon!