us

Welcome to B2ST airline :)

“Hey, hey.” Dongwoon waved at me, looking under the water, “Look at that big fish!” he looked exactly like 5 year old boy. Gee.

I went to his side and peered in the water, “Oh my gosh. They’re huge.” I exclaimed, excited.

Quickly, I took my camera and captured the beautiful sight of God’s creation, Koi fish. And not just a tiny Koi fish. A BIG one that my hand fits in their mouth.

The boy stops rowing and told us that the fish were sacred. Like, they worship it or something. He who eats it will die. Okay, take note of that.

“Let’s eat it together. Then we’ll die together.” Dongwoon joke, chuckling. What is he thinking?

“Hey,” I lightly slap his back, “Respect people’s culture please.” Gosh why do I have to be like a mother? Telling her son how to behave and discipline themselves.

Dongwoon just smiled at me, then turned back to the water.

I stared at him, the sun shine sparkled on the water reflects on his face. He looks---handsome. His eyes filled with excitement, his jaw line were perfectly line; his soft brown hair fell on his eyes.

 My heart thumps again.

It was a perfect angle; I took out my camera and, SNAP! I took his picture.

“Yah--,”he turned to me, “Did you just take a picture of me? Give me that.” His hand reached to my camera, I hide it behind me. “You need a warrant for that. Give me.” He struggled for my camera, which make him so close to me that I can smell his sweet aroma from his neck.

I froze.

“Hah,” he took my camera away, “So much for hiding, huh? You’ll never get away with a male God.” He stated proudly and looks at the camera display, “Look at me. Seriously, I look so handsome.” He smirked, brushing his brown hair.

“Puh-lease.” I rolled my eyes. But deep inside me, I do agree with him. He IS charming.

I stared at him. Suddenly the image of him wearing a smart black coat with a bow tie, waiting for me in front of the church hall. And I slowly walk through the aisle with a sweet white wedding gown, holding a bundle of blooming flowers. Then—

SNAP!

“Oh-hoh, look at you. Day dreaming? Am I that irresistible that you can’t stop staring?” he giggled.

I shake my stupid dream away, “Yahh—give me back.” I quickly snatched my camera away from his hand.

On the display, there I am. Sitting down with my both hand on my chin, my hair blew softly by the wind, and---am I smiling?