fountain of love

Welcome to B2ST airline :)

I decided to ignore him and so I quicken my step passing him. We were only an inch away when suddenly lights shone from our feet, brighten the gloomy park and my flip flops looks more shiny.

I looked down to my feet, Oh sh*t---

SPLASH!

Waters sprinkling out from tiny holes below our feet, soaking the both of us. Apparently, we were standing on the fountain. Why anyone would make a fountain in flat tiles? I grunted inside.

 Droplets of waters kept on making it way to the sky, splashing and dancing accordingly. Colourful lights shone before us. My sight turned blurry despite of the water blocking my view. “Ahh! Where am I?” I tried to get out from the fountain, reaching out my hand as if I can separate the water like Noah the ark did.

Both of us were stuck in the fountain, trying to find our way out. I heard him grunting through the fountains of water. I kept on wiping on my face like a wiper to get my sight back, and ran straight out from the fountain. Ugg. Finally.

“Sheeshh.” I groaned as I looked at myself. My favourite SISTAR T-shirt now soaked and my hair was dripping with water. “Great.”

Then I turned to the fountain, where Dongwoon was still in there; confused as he tries to free from the waters splashing in and out below him. Hah! In your face!

I giggled as I look at him, forgetting that I was in there too minutes ago.

Right then, he found his way out. Aish.

“Haish... Jeongmal.” Dongwoon grunted as he squeezed on his shirt at the corner.

“Yahh—“ I called out and went to him. He looked at me in surprised, scanned me from up to down.

“Why are you all wet?” he looked confuse.

“Not to mention you are wet too.” I rolled my eyes. “I’m in there too.” I pointed to the fountain water that happily spurting out from the tiny hole with colourful lights. “Why are you here anyway? Are you--- stalking me?” I narrowed my eyes to him.

“What?” he stared at me in disbelief. “Pft. Come on. Why would I stalk a girl like you.” He chuckled.

“Hey, what do you mean by that?” I lightly hit on his wet shoulder. “I’m a stewardess, okay?” I folded my arm, “Well, soon will be.”

“Ya right. If you’re a stewardess then I’m a pilot.”

Ugg. Why am I talking to this freak? It’s cold. I should go home.

“Whatever. Good bye.” I turned and walk away. I’ll catch a cold if I waste another minute talking with that guy. 

"Hey wait." he called out.