Party

Welcome to B2ST airline :)

That night, Doojoon threw a party at his house. All the cabin crew came, sitting by the pool side with a bar at the corner.

“Wow dude,” Hyunseng said, “I never knew you have an amazing house!”

Doojoon chuckled, placing his hand over Jihyun’s shoulder.

I was glad I get over him already.

“Neeaaahh. It’s nothing.”  He said.

Suddenly, Yoseop stood up excitedly, “Can I jump into the pool?” Without waiting for answers, he took off his shirt; already in position to jump.

“Count me in!” Junhyung stood up and followed Yoseop as they did a cannonball jump.

Water splashed all over, as we tried to avoid getting soaked, laughing.

“Hey,” I said to Dongwoon, “Want some drinks? I’m going to get some.”

“Sure. Thanks.” Dongwoon smiled. I bet the time just stop.

I walked over the bar. “Oh Kikwangie, why are you here?” I asked, sitting on a stool beside him.

 

 

He held a glass of wine, staring at it. Without looking at me, he said, “Hey.” He sipped his wine.

“Are you okay?” I scanned his face. He looked sad and joyless. “Anything wrong?”

“Ani.” He shook his head, “Everything’s fine.”

“You don’t look okay. Come on, you can tell me. I’m all ears.”

He turned to me. His eyes were teary. “You won’t understand.” He turned to the pool, where Yoseop and Junhyung were splashing water at each other. Then Hyunseng jumped in to join them followed by the girls.

I stayed silent for a moment. Hesitating to let him alone or stay with him.

Then I decided, “I’m not going anywhere until you tell me what’s wrong.”

He didn’t say anything. Then he sighed, “Mika,” I can barely hear him. “I like you.”

My eyes widened. “Mwo?"

I can’t think. Speechless.

Did he just say he likes me? Omoo.

“I know. You love Dongwoon isn’t it?” Kikwang looked deeply into my eyes.

How the heck did he always know how I feel?

I stayed silent.

“I’m sorry. I shouldn’t say this to you. I know I’m not the guy for you.” He paused, “I wish that you can be happy with Dongwoon. That’s all I wish for. Can you promise me that?”

I blinked. “Su—sure,” I stuttered, “I promise.”

There’s a long silent again.

Suddenly, Kikwang smile at me, “Kajja. You don’t want to miss the party.”

“Jamkanman (wait),” I held his arm, “Thank you and... Mian haeyo. I hope we can still be friends.”

He rubbed my head, “Of course we will.” Then he ran towards the pool, “Here I come!” he shouted as he jumped into the pool. Making the girls screamed and squealed.

I laughed. 

How cute.