Met again

Welcome to B2ST airline :)

That evening, Jihyun came over my apartment. She is my best friend. We share the same interest in everything except for boys. She prefers a wild and fierce looking guy. As for I, I prefer a tall and charming guy whom I hope to found one day.

The sun struck down from a perfectly blue sky. The water in the swimming pool gleamed. It looks so inviting that we decided to have a swim.

After a few round, I sat on the edge of the pool. My mind cycle around about the sudden kiss I had. Uggg. Who does he think he is? And that silly friend of his. What a stupid idea to ask their friend to kiss me. Haish. Why did I pick that road? I should’ve walked the shortcut. Agg. I shake my head and pressed on my head.

“Yah—Mika-ah. Are you okay?” Jihyun shake my body and stared at me weirdly.

“Haish. Jeongmal... I feel like drowning myself right away in this water when I think back that stupid guy.”

Jihyun eyes gleamed with curiosity, “Guy? What guy? Come on. Spit it out.” She said excitedly.

I took a deep sigh and told her everything which make her screamed with excitement. “Pfft. Please. Don’t say a word about it anymore. It creep me out.” I rolled my eyes.

“This is something. Who is he by the way?”

“How should I know? He just randomly kisses on me.” I groaned. “Agg. I’ll kill him if I’m infected with his disease. Babo.” Thinking back how my precious lips were corrupted by a total stranger makes my temper increased. Little grey hair will grow on me if I think of it too much. So I decided to hit the pool again.

Night came. Mum invites Jihyun to have a dinner with us.  Mum cooked my favourite food, bibimbab and Kimchi. After dinner, we went to my bedroom. Jihyun checked on the internet to see if our application on an airline to be an air stewardess has been accepted.

I plopped on my bed after a long tiring swimming. Then I heard Jihyun sigh. “There’s no answer yet. Maybe we’re not accepted.” Her sweet face turned gloomy before the laptop screen.

Jihyun and I had applied for a stewardess form. Since us both love travelling so much, we decided to become a stewardess. It’s an easy way to travel over the globe.

“That’s impossible. We’ve applied it weeks ago. The result should come out by this week.”

“I don’t know.” She shook her head, “Maybe we should shed extra weight to look more appealing and acceptable?” she joked as she looked herself through the mirror.

“Aww come on. Our BMI is on normal state. We are okay.”

“Riiiggghhtt.” She looked at her pink watch, “Oh snap. It’s already 10 o’clock. I should probably go now.”

“Okay. Let me accompany you.” I sat up from my bed and walked to the road.

After a few minute walk, we reached her house. “Good night. See you tomorrow.” We waved each other goodbye. Then, I walked back to my apartment.

Half way through, I decided to have a walk at the park nearby since I ate too much bibimbab that mum cook. It is so delicious that I can’t stop eating.

The night breeze was so calm and serene. I walked slowly on the pavement. There were only a few people. A couple sitting on the wooden chairs and a guy with blonde hair and a glasses talking on his phone walking towards me.

Wait, isn’t that’s---

Then, the guy raised his head and faced me. Oh crap. It’s Dongwoon. What is he doing here? Is he stalking on me? Sheeshh...