Mystery solved! :)

Welcome to B2ST airline :)

“Okay. Let me get this straight to the point.” I said. Finally have the chance to be with Dongwoon alone.

He made a worried look, “What?”

 “But first, promise me you’ll be honest with me.” I put out my pinky finger towards him.

He stared at my finger, hesitating. “What is this all about? You’re scaring me.” He stepped backward.

I let down my finger, “Fine.” I frowned. “I think you’re lying to me.” I narrowed my eyes to him.

“Wh-what are you talking about?”

“You’re keeping something from me.” I moved towards him and sniffed, “I can smell something fishy here. You’re bad at hiding it. Look at you, you’re scared.”

He stayed silent, staring at me with his fearful eyes.

Then I say again, “I remember Aunt Kim perfectly. Her eyes, her features and everything. That woman in the hospital is not her. That--,” I pointed to the picture where dad and Aunt Kim was in it, “—is her. Now tell me Woonie, why do you and my mum claim that the woman in the hospital is your mum? She looks completely different than Aunt Kim.”

“I can’t tell you.” He turned away, “I made a promise.”

“I’m confused here.” I tapped on my feet.

“Promise is a promise.” He walked over the window, staring far outside.

“Please. She is my aunt. I deserve to know what happen to her.” I went over and held on his arm, “Please?”

He looked at me for a moment, and then he let out a deep sigh. “Fine. Just promise me you won’t tell anyone. Pretend that you never know about this. Arasso?”

I nodded happily.

“There’s some complication. Few years ago, my mum was cooking in the kitchen when suddenly the gas exploded. Her face was burnt. I can’t even recognise her anymore.” He stopped for a moment, and then he continues, “She made a face surgery. But it turned out differently from how mum was supposed to look.”

“So that explains how different she looks.” I nodded my head. Finally my question had been answered. “Does anyone know about this?”

“Only some relatives. Friends, none.” Then he turned to me with a serious look, “Promise you won’t tell anyone. It’s what my mum wants. She hate people think that she made a surgery. Even though I told her million times that it’s by bound since she burnt her face.”

“I promise.”

He sighed, “This might sound stupid. All of her friends thought she died in the gas explosion.”

“What!?” I cried in disbelief.

“I know.” He shrugged, “It’s weird huh.”

“Wait.” I tried to adapt to his words, “So there’s a gas explosion that ruined Aunt Kim looks and she made a surgery which she turned to look like someone else. And she hates the thought of surgery and makes all of her friends think she was dead before yesterday?”

“That’s what happened. Told you it’s complicated.”

I couldn’t believe this. This is absurd!

Suddenly Dongwoon said, “Hey, I just realise something about you.” 

 

                                                                                                                                                                                

 

Can readers understand? sorry if it's confusing :p