It game

Welcome to B2ST airline :)

I’m at hiding. Wanna know why? Yea. I fell right from behind them and landed beside their bench when I tried to eavesdropping.

“Omoo.” Doojoon gasped when he saw me lying on the floor. Thanks to my clumsiness. “Wh-what are you doing here?”

I was embarrassed, Jihyun smirked. As if she knew that I was there all along. “Mika-ah.” She lifted me up and pulled me aside, whispered, “I knew it. You just couldn’t stop caring about me don’t you?” She said, not in a mad tone but in an awed tone. Like, she was touched. Or did she?

“I-I’m sorry.” I brushed off dirt on my flowery blouse. “I just don’t want you to fell into a trap. A bad one. But since it’s him--” I waved to Doojoon, “—I’m okay with it.”

She smiled, squeezing my hand. “Aww. Thanks. But, it’s not confirmed yet. I mean. We’re not an official couple yet. Oh please pray for me, Mika.”

Somehow, my chest hurt when she said those words. Why? I opened my mouth, trying to figure what to say, and then close it back.

A sudden flash of Doojoon rushed after me, helping the woman on plane. I looked up at him as a Hero since then. My hero. Or so I thought.

I cleared my throat, “S-sure. I will.”

I know I won’t. I just felt bad to refuse my own best friend, who was clearly in love right now.

Then, I walked away. Strolling around the park, finding peace for my painful chest. Stop it Mika! You can’t backstab your own best friend. I mentally hit myself.

“Boo.” A soft voice sounded beside my ears. I jumped.

“You’re so jumpy aren’t you?” Junhyung laughed. Hyunseng stood beside him, smiling.

“Y-yes.” I blushed, “What are you guys doing here?”

“As you can see, Junhyung loves taking pictures. He decided to come here to snap some.” Hyunseng replied, and then he lowered to my face. “Ar-are you—crying?”

What? I quickly wiped my eyes. Yes. Tears wet on my cheeks without my notice. “Uh-er-no, it’s just—dust.”

We walked around the park together, talking and laughing. Hyunseng didn’t talk too much, while Junhyung talks a LOT and likes to tease the others.

“When we first saw Dongwoon, we thought that he is the oldest. Well, maybe we can’t just judge the book by its cover, huh?” he snaps a picture of butterflies stop by a rose.

After dinner, we gathered in Dongwoon’s suite. Why does Pilot sleep in a suite while we, stewardess sleep in a small, limited spaced room? Okay now that will be in the complaints box.

“Let’s play truth or dare.” A voice said. Now who the heck suggest that game? After being a ‘victim’ to that game, I started to get phobia of it.

I turned to the voice, and of course. It’s Kikwang’s idea. AGAIN. I grunted, “What?”

Everyone agreed, cheering excitedly as we round up in the middle of the room. Jihyun and Gayoon sat beside me.

Yoseop turned a bottle in the middle of us. Spin. Spin. Spin.

Finally it stops. Pointing at Jiyoon, the short haired girl. She looks kind of tomboy-ish. But she’s good in makeup.

Jiyoon flips a coin. “Truth.” She sigh a relief.

The game continued. Hyunseng got dared, punished by picking his nose and it. Eww. Thanks to Doojoon and Junhyung’s idea. Sigh. Guys...

The bottle spins again. Oh please not me. Please. Please. Please. I prayed inside, closing my eyes. Then I heard laughter, “Mika~”

I slowly opened my eyes, what the heck, the bottle’s mouth were right in front of me.  

 

                                                                                                                                                                            

 

Sorry if it's kind off---lame? Yea.

Any ideas you wanna share? :)

Just comment me.