dinner

Welcome to B2ST airline :)

We have two days to our next flight to China, alias, two days to enjoy Bangkok, Thailand. Jihyun and I made a lot of plan to explore Bangkok for two precious days, we googled up for the speciality of Bangkok. Places that we can go and experience their way of culture.

“Gayoon-ah, have you come here before?” I looked at her, who was drying her hair by the mirror. Gayoon, I and Jihyun was in the same room. While the rest, I’m not so sure.

“Yes. I came here two years ago with the guys.” She replied, brushing on her long curly hair.

“The guys?” I paused before I continue, “How long have you worked with them?”

She looked thoughtful for a moment, staring at the wall. “Five years. I guess.” She snorted, “The six childish guys. Sometime I wonder how I can stand working with them.” She smiled on her own, probably thinking back their sweet memory. They must be really close. I wonder if she is in love with any of them.

The sun had set, the moon replace it; shining in the dark sky filled with stars. The girls and I went down the road, where there were lots of stalls; selling different type of food. Smoke filled the air by the grilling stalls, people sitting around the table, talking and laughing.

“Omoo.” I heard Sohyun said, “Look at this!” she waved her hand to us as we walked to her side by a stall.

“They eat that?” Jiyoon said in disgusted, pursing her lips. Before us, a woman was grilling grasshoppers, cockroaches and other insect. The air smells like rat. Ugg. I felt like puking.

Suddenly, I heard a crunching sound from the table beside me. I turned, Junhyung was chomping, chewing a stick of grasshopper making a crush crush sound. He held a thumb up, “daebak.” to his friends.

The other was looking at him in disgusted way as he enjoying his gross dinner. My gosh.

“Ew!” Gayoon cried, “Junhyung-ah. You’ll surely have a tummy ache.”

“This is nice. Want some?” Junhyung pulled out his stick(S) of grasshopper, still chewing.

“Yah--,” Hyunseng called out to Junhyung. “You’re weird. Don’t waste money on that.”

“Hey, we should try something new anyway.” Junhyung retorted, biting off another bite from the stick. “This is crunchy.”

Eww.

Hyuna rubbed her arm, “Ugg. You’re making me chill. Let’s go.” She walked away, followed by the others and I. Who could stand to see an insect-eating man right in front of your bare eyes? Sheesh.

We found a stall, which didn’t sell any weird food of course. We took our sit and had our dinner.

“Sorry. I need to go to the toilet.” I excused myself and stood up.

“Want me come with you?” Jihyun offered, munching her food.

“Ani... Gwaenchana. I’ll be back soon.”

I walked along the stall, asking for the washroom. It was a pain in the for not knowing how to communicate with them. Some gave me a weird look; some make a hand sign which I do not understand at all.

“Great. How am I supposing to pee?” I grunted, giving up.

“Yahh—Mika,” A man voice called out from the back. I turned, it was Doojoon. Thank God he’s here. “Where are you going? Why are you alone?” he asked as he walked to my way.

“I’m looking for the washroom.” I replied. It was a cold night; I wrapped my hand around and rubbed on my arm.

Doojoon saw me and took off his blue coat, wearing a white collar shirt inside. “Here. Wear this.” He placed the warm coat around me. I felt better.

“Thanks” I mumbled.

“Let me show you the way.” He offered and leaded the way.

 After washing up, we walked back to the stalls. “Thanks for helping me this morning.” I said, looked up at him. Wow. He is so tall, and his jaw line is so perfect. I praised inside, staring at him.

I guess my stare was too obvious that he scratched on his jaw, covering it. He swallowed, “No problem. You’re much of help too.”

I saw him blushing. I guess he never been with a girl before.