Confused.

Welcome to B2ST airline :)

I couldn’t help but to laugh, “Yah---, why are you so serious all of sudden?”

Kikwang doesn’t laugh with me. Instead, he squeezed on my palm. “Please. Forget Doojoon. I know how he is, when he loves a girl, he’ll love her with all his heart.”

My heart hurt. Tears pool out in my eyes.

I shoved away his hand, “Andwae.” I shook my head, “Things can change. I can change it. I don’t care!”

I surprised at how rude and insane I sounded.

What is wrong with me?

Kikwang was startled too. He stared at me. Eyes widened. “Jeball. You’re just hurting yourself.”

I couldn’t stand it anymore. My chest hurt like Doojoon just rejected me.

I ran.

The street was deserted. Tears fell on my cheek.

Why? Why didn’t Doojoon pick me?

Suddenly, I tripped over an upward brick and fell on the floor.

Face first.

“Damn it!” My face felt like it was burning, as I help myself up.

I looked at my reflection on the shop window.

I looked like a mad lady. Crying over nothing. Crazy.

Suddenly, a flash Dongwoon appeared over my eyes. His lovely eyes, his sweet smile, his pointed nose.

 

The way he kissed me. The way he treated me. The way we danced around his room. The way my heart beated when he is around.

By then, I just knew who the one that I truly love.

I was playing with my own crush-thingy all this time, without knowing what my heart is telling me.

“Mika! Gwaenchana?” Kikwang appeared running and kneeled beside me. “Look at you. You’re bleeding!”

I touched on my cheek, there was blood. I looked at my leg, there was bruises and blood. “Oh.” I said blankly.

Kikwang grunted, “Ppali.” He gestured me to his back, “We need to get back to the hotel to get some first aid kit.”

I climbed on his back, slides my hand over his neck, and placed my head over his shoulder. I can feel his heart beating so hard.

Strangely, I felt like Dongwoon was the one who carried me. All the way to the hotel.