First day

Welcome to B2ST airline :)

Next morning...

“Yah---Jihyun-ah. Ppali.” I waved excitedly, my Sony DSLR camera hanging on my neck. Slowly, I stepped into a craft by the river bank.

We were visiting Men am Chao Phraya River. It is said to be the biggest river in Bangkok.

“Jihyun-ah,” I turned at back my when I’ve settled down. Jihyun was supposed to be at my back while us queuing for our turn to be on board. Instead, I saw Dongwoon stepping down to the craft where I’m sitting.

“Yahh--, why are you here?” I widened my eyes as I stared at him settling down in front of me.

“Oh annyeong,” he smiled, “I heard this is the biggest river here.” He looked around, ignoring my question. “We can go now.” He said to the rowing-boy.

Slowly, our craft were making its way through the river. Apparently, the small craft only fitted three people. Me, Dongwoon and the boy.

Great.

I looked for Jihyun at the queuing people by the river bank; as our craft slowly flows. Where is she? I wondered as I stretched my head, hoping to see her from a distance.

There she was, between the crowds. Wait—is she smilling? To whom?

 I narrowed my eyes, focussing my sight as the crowds started to get smaller. Luckily I have a good eye sight. I never wore spectacle before.

I gasped, “Doojoon?”

“What?” Dongwoon looked at me, “Did you say something?”

“Ah... Ani.” I shrugged.

Sheesh. That explains to her disappearance. I wonder if she even realise I was already on board while she’s talking with Doojoon. I thought and turned to Dongwoon who was sitting in front of me, And with this creep. Gosh. I rather jump off and swim back to the river bank than stuck with him here.

I felt uncomfortable when Dongwoon was around. A spark lights inside of me. My heart race. I can’t think clearly. And my cheek warm up. Somehow, this feeling feels great.

“Wow.” I heard Dongwoon said, “It’s crowded here. Look at this people. They are selling vegetable and fruits here. What is this call?” he paused for a second, “Ah yes. I should call this Water Market. I’ll buy something here.”

I looked at him weirdly. Did he just talk to himself? I didn’t even say a word at him. I rolled my eyes, ignoring him and kept my mouth shut.

 I just don’t feel like talking to him since yesterday incident. He kissed me. Yet, AGAIN. I don’t even know who my first kiss was. What kind of man he is. All I know was his name. Dongwoon. 

                                                                                                                                                                       

 

Sorry for the boring chapter. I'll update soon :)

Thanks for reading.