THREE

Wish You Were Not Here

Kim Jaejoong

I walked hastily back to the counter. The filthy drops were dripping down from the corner of my chin as I felt my face burned by his fresh cruel scheme. I couldn't even look him in the eyes after what he'd done.

"Jaejoong-ah..." Junsu sympathise of what happened, he saw the whole thing. Well, all of the customers and workers saw the whole thing because of his loud voice. It was his intention to humiliate me like I'm a mere dog. Why would he do this to me?

I thought and thought when I rushed to the toilet to wash my face. What a jerk! He thinks he's so big because he's boss' friend? He thinks he can do everything because he's rich? He's lucky I didn't want people to know who I really am!

I stared at myself in the mirror. How could I become this low creature that had been his plaything? I should at least fight or frown after what he did. Why didn't I just quit?

I shook my head. No, no. I should be strong. I wanted to find my own money, I wouldn't depend on anybody. I would show my parents that I didn't need anyone to survive. No one should ever know that I am the son of my father. I didn't want people to treat me differently if they knew who my father was. I just...it wasn't right.

Arghh...I pinched my cheek, hard. I should never be discouraged about this matter. happened, if not now it would be later. Maybe if I didn't meet the arrogant friend of Mr Choi I would definitely meet someone who was even worse.

"Jaejoong-ah..." I turned and saw Junsu. It looked like Junsu succeeded in making the better coffee because his face wasn't soaked like mine. Junsu seemed worried. "Are you okay?"

"It's fine. It's just water..." I smiled while wiping my face with tissue. Junsu smiled weakly. "Your coffee must be good,"

"I didn't make any." Junsu said which brought me to questions. "Yunho-ssi wouldn't let me make one." I chuckled to myself.

"I think my coffee traumatised him."

"No. He said he wanted only you to make coffee for him. He wants you to learn how to make it so that you can serve him soon,"

"That son of a ," I muttered under my breath.

"I'm sorry."

"Don't be. I felt even pathetic if you being like this." Junsu patted my shoulder and I held his hand. "We should get out now. Is he still here?"

"Yes." I grunted. Damn it. I didn't want to face him anymore but I could never have my own way. I held onto Junsu's hand as we walked back to behind of the corner to resume our job. I let go of Junsu's hand and proceeded to put the apron. Junsu started making juice for a customer and I stood in front of the money machine.

There was already a customer there. I lifted my head and saw he was a really tall man with a well-built body. He was wearing a black shirt with shorts which really enhancing his height. He was wearing sunglasses too and I thought it was ridiculous to wear it indoor. I smiled at him.

"Yes, sir. May I help you?" I asked politely.

"Coffee." he said.

"Which coffee, sir?" I waited when he browsed the list of drinks that we offer.

"Do you know which is the most delicious?" he asked his expression unreadable. I puffed my cheeks; I myself haven't try all the flavours and drinks that we had here.

"I'm sorry, sir but I hadn't..."

"Are you trying to avoid me?" suddenly there was a voice coming from behind my current customer. I knew this voice so well because I loathed it. My current customer spun around and to my surprise I saw him pushing Yunho's chest violently until the harassed man fell on the floor buttock first. I gasped, as well as others who witnessed the scene. Yunho stood up almost immediately and pushed the taller man's chest. His face was disgusted. The taller man stepped a few back before he gave his opponent the finger.

"Why are you here?" Yunho asked.

"Not to see you." he answered playfully, seeing Yunho was having difficulty to fight back. I was still covering my mouth with my right hand. I looked at Yunho and he was staring down at me, I looked away trying to suppress my laugh that was about the burst. I wished he could see his face just now when he fell down. Since the day he aimed me as his plaything, I had never seen his face as red as right now. The taller man looked at me when he realised Yunho was watching me. I quickly bowed down and tried to gain my composure back. I backed away and asked Junsu to replace me because I wanted so freaking much to laugh. Junsu agreed and immediately he stood in front of the counter. I walked to the side of the kitchen that was a bit far from them before I laughed heartily by myself. I laughed and laughed in silent; it was like you were trying to laugh in a lecture hall where the teacher was speaking at the front but your best friend made the funniest joke at the back. I laughed until my stomach hurts and I needed to kneel down with my hand on my tummy.

"Who do you think you're laughing at?" I looked up and saw the tall man just now. I wiped the corner of my eyes and smiled at him. Well, the smile was there all along.

But he didn't look pleased. I stopped smiling at once and I stood up.

Whoa, our chests almost touched. I blushed; the almost sudden contact was much unexpected.

"Well, um...I..." I scratched the back of my head. "I'll go work now." I walked hastily to the counter, my heart was racing. It was weird, though.

Suddenly he grabbed my wrist and turned me around.

"You cannot laugh at my enemy. Only me can," he said as he glared at me. I swallowed my saliva. Why did I always meet weird guys? "Remember that," I nodded and he let go of my hand.

Annyeong everyone!!! Thank you for your comments and subscriptions, i feel so loved! It's been a tough week and all, and your support for this story is so amazing! Kamsahamnida! *bows*

well, Yunho is a bit of a prick in this story, right? I'll scold him then and tell him to be nice instead to uri Jae!

aigoo, actually this chapter isn't matured at all, but I don't know why I can't undo the (M) thing. sorry everyone!