TWO

Wish You Were Not Here

Jung Yunho

He was as stubborn as a proud housecat. He would never oblige to what I wanted him to do but in the same time he would allow me to take advantage of him, but only in front of SeungHyun. SeungHyun, my long time best friend was the owner of the place where he was working. He managed the coffee house which was one of many branches that his large family company owned.

When I first laid my eyes on him, he was making coffee for a customer. I was waiting for SeungHyun and he caught my eyes when I saw him serving the doughnuts to the customer at the table next to me. What could I say? At first I thought it was quite weird for him to have blonde hair and a fragile, small face like that. He would be very beautiful if he was a girl, but sadly, I wasn't in a good mood that time.

I wanted someone to pick on.

I watched him laughed merrily with the girl customer when she joked about something about his hair. And then he bowed down and walked away from the table. I looked at him, my feelings at that time was like when I was observing a girl but with no intention. It was his beauty that attracted me, the sinful beauty that lured me to look at him.

SeungHyun came finally even if I didn't satisfy myself by just looking at him. I smiled at him and asked my long-term best friend about my new eye candy. He said his name was Kim Jaejoong. What a beautiful name for an exquisite person like you. SeungHyun adored him too and he hired the new kid because of his ability to steal glances from everyone. Mind you, SeungHyun wasn't someone who was easy to be close too. He might look really polite and tame but his personal bubble was really huge.

I walked towards the counter when his shift was over. I saw him talking with a worker who was a bit taller than him but shorter than me. I overheard their conversation, well, listened actually.

But I didn't pay much attention. I grabbed his wrist and he turned around. Whoa, his face was much more handsome looking it up close like this. His fair skin was flawless and I had this urge in my gut to touch it to feel the smoothness of it.

"Yah! What are you doing?" after minutes of arguing back and forth of letting his hand go, I eventually succumb to what he wanted. I smirked, satisfied and happy because I could irritate him. Even though he was angry, his expression was still beautiful.

Beautiful, the word that I could use to name him in my boring life. It was his doe eyes that lured me into a world of lusting over someone that was of the same gender as me, a world that I had never imagine before. It was his luscious cherry lips that made my weak spot emerged from nowhere.

However he looked at me with disgust and confusion. I was just scaring him if I kept on this facade but how shall I treat him nicely without any bad gossip spreading around and mess with my reputation later on?

"I'll make you my favourite," there! The words came out as if they were rehearsed. His mouth gaped open, and I saw his tongue. My little Yunnie was excited, my tongue danced freely in my closed mouth when I saw it.

"Whatever." he shook his head and grabbed his co-worker's hand.

Then, for the days to come I found myself in SeungHyun's coffee house to entertain myself. Even if SeungHyun hadn't free time when I did, I would come to see him. I would ask him to make coffee for me, and he would make it like an obedient employee as he is.

Today, I asked for a different kind of coffee that I never ordered before. I knew first hand that this coffee, whatever its name was but it was related to Hawaiian stuff, had never been under Jaejoong's responsibility. But I insisted on him making the coffee for me.

"Here." He came and put the cup of coffee on my table. I looked at him, flashed him a smile and politely he returned it back. The smile on my face immediately died when I saw his smile - not because I hated his smile, I did it because I didn't want to go easy on him. I wanted him to remember me vividly in his memory, even he died he would still think of me. He stepped back and stood there.

"Wae? Are you waiting for me to praise your coffee?" I asked harshly. His shoulders moved because of my voice. His face instantly became red. He was ashamed of himself I could tell. Why shouldn't he?

"Sorry, sir." He turned to walk back to the counter.

"Hey, wait!" oh, no, no! I laughed inside my heart. It was just starting. My fun had just begun. "Wait, don't you want to see how was it?" he didn't say anything, but his face became redder. He looked down upon his shoes as I sipped the coffee.

Pwhrooot!!!!

His mouth was wide open as he gathered his pride after I spurted the coffee that I drank before onto him. His face was wet, purple of humiliation.

"What kind of coffee is this!?" I shouted, my thumb wiping the side of my mouth. I was glaring at him who was trying his best to not get mad.

"I'm sorry, sir." He said monotonously, his fingers tightened around each other. He was shaking, his teeth were cluttering against one another letting me know that I did have effect on him. "I'll make another one. Better yet, I'll let the usual person in charge to make this coffee for you, sir." he bowed down and walked away hastily without bothering to wipe the filth away from his flawless face.

I sighed silently.

A/N : Sorry it was a bit short. Well, I think maybe because in every chapter there would only be one POV so I guess that's why they were short. Well, I adore Jaejoong in this story! Tell me what you think, thank you!