SEVENTEEN

Wish You Were Not Here

Jung Yunho

After Changmin left, I sat on my bed feeling defeated. I had caught flu and my head was spinning. The environment around me didn't help me to get better. It was humid inside my room; I felt suffocated. It was already dark outside and I hadn't been out in a day. I guessed my flu would get better soon.

I didn't expect Changmin to come here and visit me. He seldom did that because when I was younger he didn't want to do it and came up with a lot of excuses. That's why I thought it was weird for him to be in my room. But not until he mentioned him.

Since I kissed him and was kicked out of the house three months ago, this guilt had been chasing me around. Nobody knew about what happened except for me and his family. I was stunned when the next day Kim Hyuk Tae decided to hold on our business cooperation together. Grandma was stunned and I thought he was having a heart attack at first when Kim Hyuk Tae secretary delivered the news. I went to meet Kim Hyuk Tae afterwards at his own company but he didn't want to see me at all. Guess, I had actually tainted my own image. I wished I had more self-control but who could when one meet Kim Jaejoong? Even so when he was wearing those kinds of clothes that tempted me.

I reached out for my phone and lazily I dialled SeungHyun's number. My temperature had gone down a bit so I guess it would be okay if I hang out with him for a while.

SeungHyun answered on the third ring.

"Hey, feeling fine already?"

"Yes. Do you have time tonight? Wanna go for a drink?"

***

Later that evening, I found myself contemplating which outfit I wanted to wear tonight. I finally resolved with a pale pink blazer and T-shirt underneath so that I would look respectable. Not that I still consider myself respectable after what I did to Jaejoong, I just felt that I needed one assurance that I am still respected in society.

I arrived at our usual club and as a regular and a VIP I could enter it anytime I want without having to wait for my turn. The club was packed as usual and I made my way to SeungHyun who had waited for me at our regular booth. It was hot too. Was it this hot before?

I ignored the uneasiness in my head and sat down. SeungHyun just bought a bottle of alcohol so that means that I wasn't that late according to the standard.

"Where's your girl?" I asked. He shrugged and took a cigarette box out of his pocket. I watched as he lit one of the cigarettes and took a long drag.

"We broke up last week." he said while smoke emitted out from his mouth and nose. He looked different today when I scanned him. He had a brand new hairstyle today. "I didn't know what I did wrong. But I somewhat felt relieved," he massaged his temple with his left hand. "'bout time you ask me to go out because I needed to have fun after all that had happened,"

"Do you want to get lucky today?" I squeezed the bridge of my nose and briefly smiled at SeungHyun who was a bit intoxicated by alcohol even though he was still in control.

"I don't know. Maybe, I guess. Need another chick," I laughed briefly just to ease his heart. He looked at me, his smile looked lopsided.

Then we let the comfortable silent controlled the situation around us. I let myself sink in more alcohol than I wanted and slowly I felt like I was having vertigo. I shook my head violently intending to make it go away. It didn't though. Instead, it came in more frequent waves. I looked at SeungHyun who just now spotted someone in the crowd. He was grinning widely and waved like a babo when the person approached us. I looked up to see a fairly petite guy stood near SeungHyun.

"Jiyong-ah..." I heard SeungHyun whined. "I've been dumped,"

"Hello," the guy ignored SeungHyun and greeted me first when I looked up. I smiled at him and he at me.

"Jiyong-aaah...." SeungHyun whined even harder when his friend ignored him. Jiyong returned his attention back at SeungHyun. Jiyong pulled his arm.

"Come on, I'll accompany you to the dance floor." Jiyong almost shouted because of the noise around us. SeungHyun lazily dragged himself following Jiyong who was a head shorter than SeungHyun. Jiyong looked back at me and waved. I waved back and proceeded to my third bottle of alcohol. My throat hurts, but still I downed glass after glass. It wasn't my limit yet - I knew my limit - so, I wasn't worried about being drunk. But tonight, my head hurts a bit.

I lifted my chin and saw someone who was dancing. I thought I recognised him. I remembered the tiny waist and his hair.

My eyes widened. He looked like Jaejoong. Was it really him? I leaned in and almost putting my chin on the table when my hand accidentally pushed the glass off the edge. I was startled by the sound of the breaking glass, and immediately I ducked. I groaned because my head was really heavy and ducking down made me felt like vomiting. I sat up again, my hand brushed the glass.

"!" I swore under my breath. There was blood coming out of my left ring finger. I my finger where the cut was and didn't satisfy with the result. I scrambled beneath my jacket, trying to find if I have any plaster but hell, I remembered I never bought any let alone brought it together everywhere I went. Swearing obscenity yet again, I looked up to the same spot before I was distracted by the glass. I saw he was looking at me.

He was real! He really was Kim Jaejoong! My heart leapt in joy when I saw his face again but I couldn't say so for the boy himself.

Well, actually, he's not of age being in a bar like this. I guess he still used the fake ID card that SeungHyun prepared for him. If SeungHyun wasn't with him, then who is? He came alone?

I couldn't fight the irritation inside of me when I figured he was alone tonight. I stared back at him and saw that he was especially close with a guy who looked like a foreigner. He put a hand on Jaejoong's bum and quickly the kid turned around and shoved him away. But even in my eyes the push was weak. He turned back at me and without wasting any more time I stood up and walked towards them.

The kid's back was against the foreigner and I was in front of the kid. I glared at him and his eyes looked like he was really uncomfortable. My head which was getting dizzier wasn't helping. I looked up at the foreigner, and I pulled the kid's wrist.

"Hey!" the foreigner objected. I was going to snatch his victim away, that's what made him angry.

"He's my boy," I said with a hurry as I gripped his wrist tighter.

"He's with me,"

"Not anymore," I glared at the foreigner and he scowled at me. I felt my world was kind of spinning but I bit my lips to prevent from drifted away to another world.

"Who is this guy?" the foreigner asked the kid. He looked at me and I instinctively pulled him closer while enclosing my palm around his wrist tighter.

"Ah!" Jaejoong's voice sounded very shrill. The foreigner looked at Jaejoong.

"Let's get out of here." I dragged the kid along but not two seconds pass I felt my left shoulder was grabbed harshly from behind. The kid flinched in my hand.

"Who the do you think you are...?!" I rolled my eyes.

"He's not interested in you," I retorted. His eyes widened.

"Yunho-ssi,"

"Here." I brought out my wallet and threw a wholeful hand of money to his face. He was taken aback but I didn't care anymore. I dragged him away but suddenly I felt my knees gave way. I fell to the floor. My grip on the kid's wrist loosened and I let go of it.

"Yunho-ssi!" I heard his voice despite of the noise around us. "Yunho-ssi, are you okay?"

To my surprise I smiled at him but he already figured that I wasn't okay. He touched my cheeks.

"You're burning!!" he exclaimed. I felt his hand on my neck and he looked around. Maybe he was trying to call for help. "Hey, hold on. I'll get you out of here," unfortunately no one had the conscience to help us. The foreigner even gave me a disgusted look. I couldn't care less.

The kid finally made the guard to bring me outside and I was pushed into a taxi. He got inside the taxi with me. My head felt so heavy. It's not the alcohol, I knew.

"We'll get you home," Jaejoong said as he my back up and down. I closed my eyes, oh how heavenly this feelings were.

"I don't want to go home." I muttered and my head flopped on his shoulder. He didn't brush me away, though and it made me happy.

"I can't bring you home," his voice was small. "My Appa will get mad again at you."

"Yah! Where to?" the taxi driver suddenly disrupted our discussion and I grunted. I wanted to hit him in the head when Jaejoong stopped me.

"Just...just go to a nearby hotel, please," Jaejoong said politely as the little gentleman that he was. The taxi driver mumbled something under his breath and then drove. "You shouldn't be out here if you're sick,"

"I'm not sick."

"Your temperature is high. You should just stay home," he sounded concerned.

"Why did you disappear for three months, Jaejoong?"

"You're sick, Yunho-ssi. You should not talk much," he used his handkerchief to wipe the sweat that started to form on my forehead. Our face's distance was so near I could barely breathe. I stared at his lips and without hesitating I pulled him closer to me and locked our lips together. He resisted at first but I kept holding his head.

I his lips and he tried to pull away.

"I'll be gentle, I'll be gentle. I promise," I said urgently because I didn't want to make him hate me. He was breathing rapidly, but he gave in to the kisses. I kissed the top of his nose and proceeded back to his luscious lips. I parted them with my tongue and he gasped when I shoved it inside his cavern. He wanted to pull away but I already the life out of him. My hands were everywhere on him and he flinched every time my hands touched him at the inappropriate place.

Was I molesting him?

I didn't know because I was enjoying this. Then, I tasted something salty and suddenly the kiss felt wet. I opened my eyes and saw his face was already tainted with tears. I caressed his face.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to scare you," I said but he just looked down. "I just...I couldn't live without you, Jaejoong. I couldn't live without thinking about you every second of the day,"

"You made my life a living hell,"

"Then, tell me what I can do to fix it back,"

"Forget it." he wiped his tears with the back of his hands. "I thought you would change,"

"I..."

"Appa hated me because of what you did." he accused me with his big doe eyes. My heart was tugged by it. "You shall never do..." I silenced him with a kiss. He pushed me, I obliged then I kissed him again. There were only his hands that separated my chest and his. I could feel my little Yunnie became a bit excited. I let go of him and he gasped.

"I hate you." he mumbled but he wasn't crying now so I took it as a good sign.

"And I missed you," he shook his head. His expression was sad.

"I'm sorry, I already have a boyfriend," I stared back at him. My heart hurts because of the words but what could I do? He was taken. He continued to gaze downward while I tried my best to digest the information.

"S-since when?"

"Yunho-ssi..." I grabbed his shoulder and he yelped because of the roughness I used upon him. But I didn't let go.

"Since when? How could you...?" how could you do this to me when I was the one who was chasing you after all this time? I wanted to roar at him and see him get scared but I couldn't.

"It's not Changmin-ssi," he said after a while. "It's someone else,"

"You..."

"Yah, is this the hotel you want?" the abrupt interfere from the taxi driver made both of us jumped. I glared at the rear mirror where my eyes met the driver's. Seemed like actually the taxi driver knew or somewhat guessed what was going on inside his vehicle.

The kid looked at me and he shook his head to the driver.

"No, no. I think we can turn around to send him to his own house," the kid said but I already decided.

"We'll stop here," I said and with a throbbing headache and a will, I pulled out more money than I should and gave it to the taxi driver. I grabbed the kid's hand and forced him out of it. I dragged him to the aforementioned hotel and he struggled behind me.

"What do you want to do?" he was frantic.

"At least let me have you if you dare to play with my feelings," I muttered in fury. My head was spinning, arrghhhh! I couldn't think straight. I wanted to have him all to myself.

I checked in the hotel without letting go of his hand. I didn't bother to choose which room I prefer. I heard myself said 'suite' and a few dissatisfied grunts from me and pleadings from the kid. We entered the elevator, and the pain that was inside my head was getting more intense. It was intolerable. I let go of his hand and held my head instead.

"Arrghhh..." the noise I made was already not human. It was very painful.

"Yunho-ssi? Are you okay?" I wanted to look at him but my sight was getting blurry. "Yunho-ssi!"

All I could hear before the darkness was his voice.

A/N 00o0o00...what happens to the mighty Jung Yunho?

aahh...i am really confused right now, and because a lot of people ask if Changmin really likes Jaejoong or not, he actually LIKES jaejoong so much, but he had a weird way to show it to Jae....i guess it was a part of my mistake because I didn't elaborate about his feelings much. mianhe everyone! i would love it if Changmin continues to be a voldemin but he really deserves love that he craves from Jae, so let's see what happens next! the next chapter will be up a bit faster than usual because i'm on the final stage of the writing of it!

 

lastly, thank you very much readers for reading and supporting this story! please give some love to me by commenting and subscribing to me! *bows down*