In every thought

World's Collide ~ Sequel to Captured ~

Jaejoong was at Big Bang’s house, a small gathering for close friends. While everyone was talking, Jaejoong sat quietly to the side. Staring out of the window, until someone put their hand on his shoulder.

Han Bi tilted her head. “Are you okay?”

Jaejoong swallowed. “Yeah I’m fine.”

Xiah rushed in. “Hyung! Your sister is making me wear makeup!”

Ki Nam strode into the room, rolling her eyes. “It’s not makeup, it’s moisturiser.”

Xiah stuck his tongue out. “It’s still not going on my face.”

“Aigoo, why did I marry an idiot?” she asked herself teasingly, deep down she truly did love Xiah…even if he was extremely annoying.

Daesung rubbed his face thoughtfully. “I put moisturiser on sometimes.”

“I’m hungry!” Max complained. Yunho threw a pillow at him.

“You had lunch an hour ago,” Yunho said, shaking his head. Max leaned back, holding his stomach.

“Yes an hour ago! I’m hungry now!”

GD and TOP were playing cards in the corner. Taeyang, Seung Ri and Micky were watching TV.

Despite the noise, Jaejoong was able to think and he cursed himself for being able to think about only one thing. You. No that’s not true…he was thinking about you and  his daughter, SangHee.

He couldn’t believe he saw her, she was so small, so pretty…and so much like you and him that it hurt his very soul. *I wasn’t there to see her grow up, I wasn’t there to love my daughter. What must she think of me?*

But then he remembered, the way you acted when the two of you bumped into each other. *She hasn’t told SangHee about me.* That hurt him most of all, to see his daughter but not acknowledge her as his own child.

He wanted you back, to have you in his arms again. He wanted to take SangHee to school, he wanted to be there for her first heartbreak over a stupid boy. To sing her to sleep, to tuck her in at night…hell Jaejoong even wanted to argue with SangHee about the clothes she wore! Because he knew that she knew him as ‘Appa’ and not as a stranger.

“Dude you sure you’re alright?” Yunho asked him.

Jaejoong took a sip of his champagne. “Yeah I’m fine.”

But when he saw Han Bi and GD’s little boy, Jung Min, jump into his father’s arms. And Jung Min receiving a kiss from his mother, Jaejoong felt a sharp sting in his heart. He quickly imagined that Han Bi and GD were you and him, with your daughter SangHee. To be one happy family, he would have given you everything he had…but his life was too dangerous and he was aware of that. GD and Han Bi don’t take risks when it comes to their son.

Jaejoong looked down. *I miss you ~~~~~~ ah, and I miss our daughter even though I don’t know her. You two are in my every thought, am I in yours?*

=====

Jung Min was in the alternative ending :D but aww..poor Jae...I'll be using Jaejoong in the sequel instead of calling Hero like in Captured and there's a reason for it ;) Hope you like it!!