Suicidal Girl Returns

One Call Away

 

Awkwardly playing with my fingers, I sat on the couch thinking about what to do about this. I had to talk to G-Dragon, sooner or later, to explain everything to him. Well, at least to talk about everything. But right now, I hadn’t even thought about how I was going to explain things, about how I was going to approach him. I had screwed up the moment I saw him. I bit on my lip and looked at the still opened door of his apartment. I stood up and walked to the magazine that lay on the ground there and picked it up. TOP had dropped it when he ran after G-Dragon.

There was a picture on the front page of TOP and me at the airport, he held my hand and pulled me after him. A feeling of regret filled my body as soon as I read the title.

Suicidal Girl Returns

I clenched my teeth together and threw the magazine to the other side of the room. I bit my lip and felt my eyes sting a bit, I blinked a couple of times to stop myself from overreacting. I took a deep breath and exhaled. I wasn’t even ‘Overseas Mistress’ anymore, I was the girl that supposedly tried to kill herself. I walked to the couch, grabbed a pillow and threw it at the magazine, a weird attempt to let out my anger. Those writers had no idea what the real story was.

I heard two knocks on the door and quickly turned around, feeling a bit embarrassed. But this feeling immediately got replaced by shock as I saw G-Dragon standing in the door opening. His fingers still touching the open door where he had just knocked it. My heart froze.

“W-Where’s TOP?” I stuttered in a soft voice. G-Dragon let his arm fall to his sides.

“YG called him, they wanted to talk to him immediately,” I nodded slowly and looked at the magazine, not because I wanted to, but because I didn’t look anywhere else then. I heard him move and close the door. I looked up in surprise, thinking that he left already, but instead he was inside.

His lips curled up in a smile.

“So,” He said in a playful voice. I felt my cheeks get warm immediately. “I heard you want to start over?” I didn’t know what to say and just nodded. I didn’t expect him to be like this, at all. I thought he was angry. He chuckled and walked to me. “Okay,” He bent over a bit, so his face was on the same height as mine. He looked deep into my eyes and I felt a blush form on my cheeks. “Then, this time,” His smile grew wider. “I want to be the one on the magazine cover with you,”

 

~TOP’s POV~

He let out a frustrated sigh as he left the YG building. They found out about his ‘escape’ in the magazines, before that they had no clue where he had gone off. He ditched his schedule for three days straight, without giving any sort of a heads up. He hadn’t even contacted them as soon as he came back, they had to contact him.

And they weren’t happy at all. He unlocked his car and got in. They would let him off today, but tomorrow was a whole different story. He had to apologize about his actions in – once again – a press conference about his disappearing. It seemed people, especially fans, were really worried and thought something terrible had happened. Now he had to show them he was not only okay, but also showing everyone that this ‘was acting without thinking’. He let out an annoyed sigh as he drove back home. But this wasn’t just any action to him, this was something he had been thinking of for a long time, the only thing that wasn’t there back then was knowing where she lived.

But at least he now knew that there was something there. She certainly hadn’t forgotten about him and about last summer, otherwise she wouldn’t have returned.

He parked his car in front of his apartment building and got out. It was already getting dark outside, it was around five o’clock and since it was still winter it was getting dark soon. YG really took their time scolding him.

He felt himself, somehow, rushing to the elevator in the building. He pressed the up-button and waited, but he quickly felt himself run out of his patience so he went to the stairs and made his way upstairs. Somehow he couldn’t wait to enter his apartment.

He had juggled his keys in his hands as he walked to the door of his apartment when he suddenly felt something vibrate in his pocket. He reached for mobile phone and unlocked it as he put his key in the lock of his door.

He frowned when he got a text message of his friend.

I’ve taken something from your apartment,

Don’t mind if I keep her tonight?

- GD

His eyes flew open as he quickly turned the key and opened the door to his apartment. He surely wasn’t talking about-

He stepped into his apartment and looked around. Immediately noticing that something missing. A feeling of anger filled his body. He shook his head in annoyance and threw the door shut behind him. He looked around the living room, as well as his bedroom. But he found nothing.

He scoffed and shook his head, laughing a bit as well by the action of his friend.

G-Dragon had taken her.