Midnight Visitor

One Call Away

 

What was different this time?

I sat up straight in my cracking old bed and looked down at the sheets that covered my legs. My eyes were wide open and my heart rate had picked up again, which made sleeping impossible now.

If I wanted this time to be different, better, in some way, then I shouldn’t be copying the exact things I did last time, should I?

G-Dragon made me happy, he made me feel, special. He had always done that. He gave me compliments, wanted to spent his time on me... Then why would I go for TOP if dating G-Dragon was so nice?

But… TOP had went after me. He flew to the other side of the world for me. If it wasn’t for him I would still be at home, trying to forget all of this. Not that that wasn’t what I had desired. Something I hadn’t expected to happen at all, especially from him.

I sighed heavily and got out of bed. I took my phone and looked through my contacts. I paused at both their names and hesitated to contact either of them.

I shook my head and decided to just type the text message already. I bit on my lip as I typed his phone number. I re-read the message a couple of times and changed the phone number a few times as well. After reading it one last time I decided it was enough and I quickly send the text.

I put my phone on the drawer that stood across my bed and swallowed hard. I couldn’t change my decision anymore.

 

~TOP’s POV~

TOP sat on his couch, staring at the TV. It was past midnight, but he just couldn’t make himself go to bed, so, not bothering to watch the programme that was on right now, he just let his mind wander. As the thought of ___ popped up, anger filled his body. He narrowed his eyes and threw the remote control against the wall next to the TV, leaving a small mark. He clenched his teeth together and took deep breaths, to try and calm himself down. Somehow, controlling his anger was hard when it was about her. Last year he had done his best to keep away from ___ and let her be with G-Dragon. But now he couldn’t stand the thought of them being together.

Being so lost in his anger, TOP was surprised to hear his phone ring. He took it out of his pocket and unlocked the device, seeing he got a text message. He frowned when he saw the person who send it.

Even though he questioned himself for a few seconds why she would send him a text at this time, he didn’t hesitate to read it at once.

After reading it, he wasn’t sure, whether to smile or be anxious.

She wanted to talk to him. That was all it said. He folded his fingers around his phone, holding it tightly while narrowing his eyes. He thought about what she wanted to talk about, the possibilities. But most of them had a negative turn for him. TOP took a deep breath and shook his head, lowering his phone. Whatever it meant, he wasn’t going to figure it out himself.

He took a look at the time on his phone and frowned to himself. Asking himself whether he should go to sleep already…

~End TOP’s POV~

 

The decision had been made… Hadn’t it? The text had been send, but somehow I just couldn’t get myself putting something in it that would clarify things. Not for me nor for them. Either way I had to make it soon. Otherwise I would just be leading both of them on, which I had to avoid doing again.

I sighed heavily. I wasn’t falling asleep anytime soon, so I decided to watch some TV.

It was already late, so there wasn’t much – or should I say anything – on there. I changed channels, multiple times, but nothing interesting or watchable was on for me to watch. I turned the TV off and sat down on the couch. It cracked as I put my weight on it. There was nothing to do, nothing to watch, that could take my mind of things. If I could just stop worrying so much, I would fall asleep in no time, but unfortunately that wasn’t the case. If there was just a-

My eyes opened wide and my heart started beating faster as I eyed the door.

D-Did someone just knock..?

I waited in silence for a few moments, my heart rate slowly getting back to normal.

Again there were two knocks on the door.

I swallowed hard, as my heart rate immediately picked up again. Who would visit me at this time, at night? I bit on my lip and stood up, sneaking to the door so I wasn’t to be heard. No one I knew in Korea, knew what room I had. Than… Who was standing at the other side of my door.

I took a deep breath as I stood in front of the door. There was this peek hole thing in the door, which made it possible for me to see the one visiting, but I was afraid to look. I swallowed one more time, and stood on my toes to look.

My eyes opened wide and I blinked a couple of times, making sure my eyes weren’t lying to me.

I took a step back and frowned, asking myself why that person would visit me, at this time. Out of everyone, that person was the one I had the worst relationship with here.

I slowly in- and exhaled and opened the door.

With wide opened eyes and a look that seemed to be filled with regret, she eyed me.

“…Bom?”

 

~~~~~~~~~~~

Yes dear readers, I'm trying to pick up the story again! I had this huge writers block at first, and just couldn't figure out what to do with the story, but now after having watched multiple dramas, tv-shows and movies, I came up with an idea... So you guys better be ready for more frequent updates, since I can't wait to write up to this idea~!! :DD ( O, and thank you all for the sweet comments, I read them all and really appreciate it! C:)
xx Muffins